新概念英语: 听力《童话镇》稻草织出的金子讲解
2023.12.15 20:35

  重点讲解

  1. rob:抢劫;使…丧失;非法剥夺

  eg. Another threat to electricity supply comes from the power grid itself.

  电力供应的另外一个威胁则来自于电网本身。

  2. collatera:抵押品;担保品;旁系亲属

  eg. Farmers often use cows and other livestock as collateral for government loans and subsidies.

  农民经常用奶牛或其他家畜作为政府贷款或补助的抵押品。

  对话部分

  Belle: My. I'm so sorry, but, uh... It's... It's chipped.

  天啊 我很抱歉 但是它 它碎了一块。

  Belle: You can hardly see it.

  你 这几乎看不出来的。

  Beast:Oh, it's just a cup.

  不过是个杯子而已。

  Mr. Gold: Sheriff Swan, you can go now.

  斯旺警长 你现在可以走了。

  Mr. Gold: I know exactly what was taken and who did it.

  我知道是谁来过 拿走了什么。

  Mr. Gold: I've got it from here.

  下面由我处理吧。

  Emma: No, you don't.

  不行。

  Emma: This was a robbery. Public menace.

  这是抢劫 产生了公共威胁。

  Emma: And if you don't tell me what you know, I'll have to arrest you for obstruction of justice.

  如果你不把已知情况向我说明 我就不得不以妨害公正的罪名逮捕你。

  Emma: I have a feeling you don't want to be behind bars.

  我觉得你肯定不想进监狱。

  Mr. Gold: Indeed not.

  当然不想。

  Mr. Gold: All right, his name's Moe French.

  好吧 他叫莫·弗莱斯。

  Mr. Gold: He sells flowers. He recently defaulted on a loan.

  是卖花的 他最近有个典当超期了。

  Mr. Gold: A short time ago, we had a little disagreement over collateral.

  前几天 我们在担保上有些小分歧。

  Emma: Okay. I'll go get him, check him out.

  好 我会去找他 调查一下。

  Mr. Gold: I'm sure you will, assuming I don't find him...

  你是该去 鉴于我没有找到他……

  Mr. Gold: Let's just say bad things tend to happen to bad people.

  这么说吧 恶人总会有恶报。

  Emma: Is that a threat?

  这算是威胁吗?

  Mr. Gold: Observation. Good luck.

  只是个评论而已 祝你好运。

  Belle: Why do you spin so much?

  你织这么多做什么呢?

  Belle: Sorry. It's just... You've spun straw into more gold than you could ever spend.

  抱歉 我只是...你用稻草织出的金子永远都花不完了。

  Beast:I like to watch the wheel.

  我喜欢看着纺车转。

  Beast:Helps me forget.

  它能帮助我遗忘。

  Belle: Forget what?

  遗忘什么?

  Beast:I guess it worked.

  看来我还真忘了。


MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved