新概念英语: 听力《童话镇》你的房间讲解
2023.12.14 19:23

  重点讲解

  1. rob:抢劫;使…丧失;非法剥夺

  eg. They robbed the bank in broad daylight.

  他们在光天化日之下就抢劫银行。

  2. castle:城堡;象棋中的车

  eg. The castle overlooks the city.

  这个城堡俯瞰全市。

  对话部分

  Ashley: What's that?

  怎么了?

  Emma: It's the station. Something's up.

  警察局来的 有情况。

  Mr. Gold: Sheriff Swan.

  斯旺警长。

  Emma: Your neiborr saw your front door open. They called it in.

  你的邻居看见你家大门开了 他们报了警。

  Mr. Gold: It appears I've been robbed.

  看来我被抢了。

  Emma: Funny how that keeps happening to you.

  这种事情一直发生在你身上 真有趣。

  Mr. Gold: Yeah well... I'm a difficult man to love.

  是啊 想说爱我不容易啊。

  Belle: Uh where where are you taking me?

  你要带我去哪儿?

  Mr. Gold: Let's call it... your room.

  我们暂把它称为 你的房间。

  Ashley:My room?

  我的房间?

  Mr. Gold: Well it sounds a lot nicer than "Dungeon."

  比叫地牢可好多了。

  Ashley:No! Hey! You can't just leave me in here! Hello? Hello?

  不 你不能就把我丢在这里 有人吗 有人吗?

  Beast:You will serve me my meals and you will clean the dark castle.

  你得服侍我三餐 你还得打扫这个黑暗的城堡。

  Belle: I understand.

  我知道。

  Beast:You will dust my collection and launder my clothing.

  你得给我的收藏除尘 还要给我洗衣服。

  Belle: Yes.

  是。

  Beast:You will fetch me fresh straw when I'm spinning at the wheel.

  在我纺金的时候 你得给我取来新鲜的麦秆。

  Belle: Got it.

  明白了。

  Beast:Oh. And you will skin the children I hunt for their pelts.

  你还得给被我抓来的小孩剥皮。

  Beast:That one was a quip. Not serious.

  只是说笑 别当真。

  Belle: Right.

  当然。


MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved