重点讲解
1. upset:翻倒
eg. I've upset a cup of coffee on my shirt.
我打翻了一杯咖啡,洒在我的衬衫上了。
2. castle:城堡;象棋中的车
eg. His whole family was castled up in at our country retreat.
他的全家都安居于我们的乡村别墅中。
对话部分
Emma: Hey, kid.
小子。
Emma: Nice to see you, too.
我也很高兴见到你。
Henry:The storm!
可恶的风暴!
Emma: It's okay. We can fix it. I'll talk to Marco.
没事 可以修好 我去找马可。
Henry:Do you think it's still here?
你说它还在吗?
Emma: What are you looking for?
你在找什么?
Henry:My book.
Emma: Why'd you bury it here?
我的童话书 为什么埋在这里?
Henry:So my mom doesn't find it.
这样我妈就不会找到了。
Emma: Hiding it under your mattress wasn't good enough?
藏在你的床垫下面不好吗?
Henry:That's the first place the evil queen would look.
那是巫后第一个要找的地方。
Emma: How about leaving it with me?
放在我这里呢?
Henry:That's the second place.
那是她第二个要找的地方。
Henry:It's still here. Good.
还在 太好了。
Emma: So your mom doesn't know about the castle?
你妈妈还不知道这城堡吗?
Henry:No. This is our secret.
没错 这是我俩的秘密。
Regina:Henry? Henry.
亨利 亨利。
Regina:I've been looking everywhere for you.
我到处在找你。
Regina:You know you have a session with archie this morning.
你今天上午得去找阿奇做心理辅导。
Regina:I should've known he was with you.
我早该猜到他和你在一起。
Regina:Henry, car. Now.
亨利 赶紧上车。
Regina:You let him play here?
你让他在这里玩吗?
Emma: The storm hit it hard, but we can fix it.
风暴把小屋给弄坏了 不过我们可以修好。
Regina:Well, can you fix a cracked cranium?
要是脑袋砸坏了 你也能治好吗?
Regina:Cause that's what you'll have on your hands if one of these boards collapses under his weight.
如果哪块木板承受不住他的重量而坍塌 他肯定会摔伤脑袋。
Regina:You're not thinking about Henry or his safety just ways around me.
你一点都不担心亨利和他的安全 就知道找我的茬。
Regina:Ms. Swan, don't let your feelings cloud your judgment.
斯旺小姐 请不要感情用事。
Regina:People can get hurt.
会有人受到伤害的。
Emma: What's that supposed to mean?
这话什么意思?
Regina:You're the sheriff now.
你现在是警长了。
Regina:It's time to be responsible.
你得负起责任来。
Emma: Don't let my feelings cloud my judgment?
让我不要感情用事?
Margaret:That's all Regina ever does.
瑞金娜在说她自己吗。
Margaret:She's just upset because you and Henry have a special place and she...
她只是生气 你和亨利有个秘密基地 可她......
Margaret:she doesn't.
她没有。
Emma: How'd she find out about the castle in the first place?
她是怎么知道那座城堡的?
Margaret:She knows everything about this town. She's the Mayor.
她对镇上的事了如指掌 人家可是镇长。
Emma: Everything okay?
没事吧?
Sidney:Yeah, I just need to go.
嗯 我得走了。
Sidney:Look, if it makes you feel any better,
如果这么说让你好受些的话。
Sidney:I think you're right.
我觉得你是对的。
Sidney:I see the effect she has on Henry.
我看到了她对亨利的影响。
Emma: I wish everyone else did, too.
要是所有人都看到该多好。
Sidney:I can grant your wish.
我可以满足你的愿望。
Emma: Oh, Sidney.
西德尼啊。
Emma: You want a side of bacon with that whiskey?
你要吃片培根下酒吗?
Sidney:You want to show this town who the Mayor really is? I can help.
你想让镇上的人都看到镇长的真面目吗 我可以帮你。
Emma: It's gonna be kinda hard to do from inside her pocket.
你是她的人 怎么可能帮我。
Sidney:The Mayor and I are done.
我和镇长闹掰了。
Sidney:Sure you are. She got me fired from the paper.
看得出来 她让报社炒了我。
Sidney:She made a fool of me in the election.
她让我在警长选举上出洋相。
Sidney:So I started working on an expose on the mayor's office,and I found something she didn't want found.
所以我开始揭露镇长办公室的秘密,发现了她不想公诸于世的秘密。
Emma: Sidney, you're drunk.
西德尼 你醉了。
Emma: Go home. Sleep it off.
回家睡一觉吧。
Emma: Be grateful you don't have to answer to her anymore.
好好感谢上苍吧 你不用听她差遣了。
Sidney:Call me.
给我打电话。
Sidney:Storybrooke deserves to know the truth about her.
童话镇的人民有权知道她的真面目。