新概念英语: 听力《童话镇》一个普通人讲解
2023.12.18 20:35

  重点讲解

  1. observation:观察;监视;观察报告

  eg. Through observation the dog learns about our style of living.

  通过观察,狗儿学会了我们的生活方式。

  2. charm:魅力,吸引力;魔力

  eg. Unique charm, but you enjoy.

  独特的魅力,唯您欣赏。

  对话部分

  Belle: So I've had a couple of months to look around, you know.

  我花了几个月的时间到处看。

  Belle: And, uh, upstairs, there's, uh, clothing, small, as if for a child?

  楼上 有...衣服 很小的衣服 那是给...小孩的吗?

  Belle: Was it yours or... Or was there a son?

  那是你的...还是你有过儿子?

  Beast:There was.

  是的。

  Beast:There was a son.

  我有过一个儿子。

  Beast:I lost him... As I did his mother.

  但我失去了他 就像我失去他妈妈一样。

  Belle: I'm... I'm sorry.

  我...抱歉。

  Belle: So you were a man once.

  所以...你也曾是个人。

  Belle: An ordinary man.

  一个普通人。

  Belle: If I'm never going to know another person in my whole life, can't I at least know you?

  若我今生无法了解别人 可以至少让我了解你吗?

  Beast:Perhaps... perhaps you just want to learn the monster's weaknesses.

  也许...也许你只是想知道怪物的弱点吧。

  Belle: You're not a monster.

  你不是怪物。

  Belle: You think you're uglier than you are. That's why you cover all the mirrors up, isn't it?

  你把自己想得太丑陋了 所以你才把镜子都遮起来 对吗?

  Sir Gaston:I am sir Gaston, and you, beast, have taken

  我是加斯顿大人 而你 野兽 抢走了……

  Belle: Who was that?

  是谁啊?

  Beast:Just an old woman selling flowers.

  只是个卖花的老人。


MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved