重点讲解
1. fault:责任;过错;过失
eg. Why should I say sorry when it's not my fault ?
不是我的错为什么要我道歉?
2. figure sb out:弄懂;弄清楚;弄明白
eg. I can't figure out how to do this.
我弄不懂怎样做这件事。
对话部分
Regina: This is going to raise all kinds of questions about where she was and how the test results were fake.
这会招来一连串的质疑她这段时间在哪 检测结果是如何篡改的。
Mr. Gold: Oh, yes. And, um... And who put the key in her cell.
是啊 还有...是谁把监狱的钥匙放在牢房里的。
Regina: It's all going to lead to me, isn't it? You bastard.
矛头都会指向我 对吗 你这个混蛋。
Regina: This doesn't make any sense.
没道理啊。
Regina: You and I we've been in this, together, from the start.
你和我 可都是始作俑者。
Mr. Gold: Oh, have we?
是吗?
Regina: You created the curse for me.
是你为我创造了那个诅咒。
Regina: The curse that brought us here and built all this.
把我们带过来 并创造了这里的一切。
Mr. Gold: Yeah, it's time you say "Thank you".
是啊 你该说声"谢谢"了。
Regina: Why did you do it?
你为什么要这么做?
Mr. Gold: Well, you're a smart woman, Your Majesty.
镇长大人 您是个聪明的女人。
Mr. Gold: Figure it out.
自己想想吧。
Man: Come on.
快走。
Man: Come on. Come on.
快走 快走。
Man: What are you doing in the middle of the road, boy?
小毛孩 你在路中间干什么?
Boy: I'm sorry.
抱歉。
Man: Hey, I know you.
我认得你。
Man: It's fine. It's fine. It was the donkey's fault.
没事没事 是驴的错。
Boy: You want a chicken or some eggs?
想要只鸡 或者鸡蛋吗?
Boy: It's all right. No. I should probably just.
没事 我还是......
Mr. Gold: What's going on?
发生了什么事?