重点讲解
1. frame sb for sth:作伪证陷害
eg. He says he was framed.
他说他是被诬陷的。
2. grill sb about sth:盘问;追问;审问;责问
eg. They grilled her about where she had been all night.
他们盘问她整个夜晚呆在什么地方。
对话部分
Emma: You saw no one? You didn't hear a voice?
没看见谁 听见什么声音?
Emma: Or smell perfume? Cologne? Anything?
闻到香水或古龙水什么的?
Kathryn: Nothing. No, I'm sorry.
没有 对不起。
Kathryn: I wish I could help.
我要是能多提供点线索就好了。
Kathryn: Especially since... while I was gone, you thought I was dead?
尤其是 我不在的时候 你以为我死了?
Emma: Your DNA matched the heart we found.
我们找到的心脏与你的DNA吻合。
Kathryn: They're grilling everybody down at the hospital lab to see who doctored the DNA results.
他们正在盘问医院实验室的所有员工 查是谁篡改了DNA检测结果。
Kathryn: Why would anyone do this?
为什么有人要做这种事?
Emma: I think someone was trying to frame Mary Margaret.
我觉得有人是想陷害玛丽·玛格丽特。
Kathryn: But why?
为什么?
Kathryn: I mean, who would do something like that?
谁会做出这样的事情呢?
Regina: You broke our deal.
你违约了。
Mr. Gold: I broke one deal in my life, dear, and it certainly wasn't this one.
亲爱的 我这辈子就违过一次约 但绝对不是你我之间的约定。
Regina: Kathryn was supposed to die, and Mary Margaret was to get the blame.
凯思琳本来该死掉 而玛丽·玛格丽特则该承受罪责。
Mr. Gold: Yeah, murder seems so much worse here, though, doesn't it?
是啊 在这个世界谋杀可是重罪啊?
Mr. Gold: You can't just turn someone into a snail and then step on them, can you?
你不能把人变成蜗牛 然后一脚踩死他 对吗?
Mr. Gold: You didn't say "kill her".
你的要求不是"杀死她"。
Mr. Gold: We agreed that something tragic should happen to her.
我们达成共识 让她遭遇不测。
Mr. Gold: Now abduction is tragic.
绑架 正是一种不测。
Regina: The intent was perfectly clear.
我的目的已经很明确了。
Mr. Gold: Oh, let's not talk about intent. Intent is meaningless.
别说什么目的了 目的毫无意义。
Regina: Intent is everything.
目的就是一切。
Mr. Gold: Please.
行了。