新概念英语:听力《童话镇》瑞金娜见情人讲解
2024.05.12 14:43

  重点讲解

  1. confession:供词;供状;认罪;供认;坦白

  eg. After hours of questioning by police, she made a full confession.

  经过警察数小时的审问,她才供认了全部罪行。

  2. trajectory:(射体在空中的)轨道,弹道,轨迹,流轨

  eg. (figurative) My career seemed to be on a downward trajectory.

  我的事业似乎在走下坡路。

  对话部分

  Mayor: Why not, for once, make it easier on everyone?

  你何不 就这一次 给别人行点方便呢?

  Mayor: Because confession or not, you're leaving Storybrooke.

  因为不管你是否坦白 你都会离开童话镇。

  Mary: And you like that.

  你希望我离开。

  Mary: Why? Why do you take such pleasure in this?

  为什么 为什么你这么盼着我离开?

  Mary: What did I ever do to you to make you hate me so much?

  我做了什么事让你如此恨我?

  Man: I thought we could take a ride to firefly hill.

  我们可以骑到萤火虫岭上去。

  Man: We can make it by sundown, have a picnic.

  在日落时分到那儿 坐下来野餐。

  Regina: I can't. I have to be back in an hour.

  不行 我得在一个小时之内回家。

  Regina: Tea time. A lady never misses her tea time.

  喝下午茶 淑女是不能错过下午茶的。

  Man: This is absurd. Stealing kisses between lunch and tea?

  真荒唐 只能在午餐和下午茶之间私会吗?

  Man: When are you gonna tell your parents about us?

  你打算什么时候告诉你父母我们的事?

  Regina: It's not my parents. It's her.

  不是我父母的问题 只是她。

  Man: I don't understand.

  我不理解。

  Man: So I work in the stables.

  我是个马夫。

  Man: She started out as the daughter of a miller.

  她是碾磨工的女儿。

  Man: Wouldn't she, of all people, understand?

  她该是最能理解的人啊?

  Regina: She does. But she thinks one's trajectory needs to keep moving up and I'm down.

  她理解 可她认为人应该往高处走而我在低处。

MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved