新概念英语:听力《童话镇》戴维遭催眠讲解
2024.04.09 06:16

  重点讲解

  1. disturb sb:使焦虑;使不安;使烦恼

  eg. It disturbed her to realize that she was alone.

  她意识到自己孤单一人,心里感到很不安。

  2. conversation with sb about sth:(非正式)交谈,谈话

  eg. I had a long conversation with her the other day.

  前几天我与她作了一次长谈。

  对话部分

  Dr. Hopper:When?

  什么时候?

  David:The night she left.

  她出走的那夜。

  Dr. Hopper:And what were you doing?

  你在干什么?

  David:I called her on her cell.

  我给她手机挂了电话。

  Dr. Hopper:And what did you talk about?

  你们说了什么?

  David:She said she realized she needed to start a new life, without me. She thought Mary Margaret and I should be together.

  她说她意识到自己应该开始新生活 离开我 她觉得我应该和玛丽·玛格丽特在一起。

  Dr. Hopper:And how did that conversation end?

  你们谈话的结果如何?

  David:She said she was hurt...But she wanted me to be happy.

  她说自己很伤心... 但她希望我幸福。

  Dr. Hopper:And do you remember anything after that?

  之后的事情你还记得吗?

  David:Yes. I saw Mary Margaret in the woods.

  记得 我看到玛丽·玛格丽特在树丛里。

  Dr. Hopper:And what was she doing there?

  她在那里干什么?

  David:You can't kill her.

  你不能杀她。

  Margaret:Really? Watch me.

  是吗 我偏要做。

  David:Don't do it.

  不要啊。

  Dr. Hopper:David. David! What happened? I had to wake you up. You went too deep into hypnosis. Something was disturbing you. What did you see?

  戴维 戴维 出什么事了 我必须叫醒你 你进入了深度催眠状态 有什么事让你很不安 你看到什么了?

  David:It was... What?

  那是...什么?

  Dr. Hopper:Tell me, David. I can help you.David, tell me. What did you see? I can help you.

  告诉我 戴维 我能帮你 戴维 告诉我 看到什么了 我能帮你。

  David:No, you can't.

  你帮不了。

  Dr. Hopper:David!

  戴维!

MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved