新概念英语:关于听力《童话镇》无畏的英雄
2023.11.19 19:27

  重点讲解

  1. victim:受害人;牺牲品;牺牲者

  eg. Victim will be placed in the Red Zone.

  遇难者将被放置在红色区域内。

  2. campaign:作战;参加竞选;参加活动

  eg. We are campaigning for equal rights for women.

  我们正在开展妇女拥有平等权利的运动。

  对话部分

  Papa:No. No. The the law doesn't want you to fight, son.

  不不 法令不是要你参战 儿子。

  Papa:The law wants you to die.

  法令是要让你去送死。

  Papa:That's not battle. That's...

  那不是一场战斗 那是……

  Papa:That's a sacrifice, son.

  那是一场无意义的牺牲 儿子。

  Papa:You look at that red in the sky.

  你看那天边的红光。

  Papa:That's not the--the fires of the battlefields.

  那不是战场上的战火。

  Papa:That's the blood of our people, son.

  是我们普通人的血 孩子。

  Papa:It's the blood of children,the blood of children like you.

  那是孩子们的血,像你一样的孩子们的血。

  Papa:I mean, what sane person would want to get involved with that?

  只有疯子才会卷入其中?

  Bae:So it's true?

  是真的吗?

  Papa:What?

  什么?

  Bae:It's true--it's true you ran.

  你真的逃跑了。

  Papa:I had no choice, son.

  我没的选 孩子。

  Bae:And mother did she leave you like the knight said?

  那妈妈呢她真是像骑士说的那样 弃你而去了吗?

  Bae:You told me she was dead.

  你跟我说她死了。

  Papa:She is dead.

  她是死了。

  Bae:So... What do we need to do?

  我们该怎么办呢?

  Papa:The duke's castle is made of stone,but the floors and the rafters...made of wood.

  公爵的城堡是石头建的,但楼梯和椽梁……用了木头。

  Bae:Why does that matter?

  这有什么关系呢?

  Papa:Because wood burns.

  木头可以燃烧。

  Regina:Oh! Oh! Ow! My ankle!

  哦 我的脚踝!

  Regina:Set me down gently!

  轻点 放下我!

  Emma: Seriously? You're complaining about how I saved your life?

  不是吧 你抱怨我救你的方法?

  Emma: The firemen are here.

  消防队员来了。

  Regina:It's not like we were really in danger.

  我们又不是真的很危险。

  Emma: Fine.

  好吧。

  Emma: Next time, I'll just I'll just Now, you know what? Next time, I'll do the same thing and the time after that, because that is what decent human beings do.

  下回 我就不告诉你 下次我还会这么做再有多少次都这样 因为善良的人就是这么做的。

  Emma: That's what good people do.

  好人就该这么做。

  Sidney:Regina.

  瑞金娜。

  Regina:I'm fine.

  我没事了。

  Sidney:A nice shot of the victim?

  来给受害者拍张靓照?

  Regina:Sidney, what the hell are you doing?

  西德尼 你要干什么?

  Regina:Are you trying to hand this election to her?

  你要帮她赢得这次竞选吗?

  Sidney:But it's news.

  但这是新闻啊。

  Sidney:She's the competition, you fool.

  她是你的竞争对手 你个傻子。

  Margaret:Did you really rescue Regina?

  你真的救了瑞金娜吗?

  Henry:She did. The firemen said it.

  是的 消防队员说的。

  Henry:They saw it.

  他们看见了。

  Margaret:You are a hero.

  你是个英雄。

  Margaret:We should see if they have a picture of the rescue.

  我们去看看有没有你救人时的照片。

  Margaret:We can make campaign posters.

  能用来做竞选海报。

  Henry:Oh, people would love that. That's a great idea.

  人们会喜欢的 真是个好主意。


MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved