重点讲解
1. beat:打;打败
eg. The police beat the door down in order to get into the building.
警察为了进大楼强行砸开了大楼的大门。
2. castle:城堡;象棋中的车
eg. His whole family was castled up in at our country retreat.
他的全家都安居于我们的乡村别墅中。
对话部分
Margaret:David, hi.
戴维。
David:Mary Margaret.
玛丽·玛格丽特。
David:I was just, uh...
我只是......
Margaret:Yeah, me, too.
我也是。
Margaret:How are things?
你最近怎么样?
David:Okay.
还好。
David:Oh, I got a job.
哦 我找了份工作。
David:Yeah. I'm working at the animal shelter.
我在流浪动物收容站工作。
Margaret:So... Sidney?
你帮西德尼做海报?
David:Yeah, well, my wife is friends with Regina, so...
我妻子是瑞金娜的朋友 所以......
Margaret:Oh, right. How is kathryn?
凯思琳还好吧?
David:Good. She's meeting me here later.
挺好 她一会儿来这里找我。
Margaret:That's wonderful.
挺好的。
Margaret:Well, I'm all out of posters. I'm gonna go get some more.
我的海报没了 我再去拿一些。
Margaret:Citizens of Storybrooke,uh, we welcome you to
童话镇的公民们欢迎来到。
Margaret:Uh, welcome, citizens of Storybrooke.
欢迎 童话镇的公民们。
Margaret:Oh. Uh, we welcome you citizens of Storybrooke, welcome, uh...
欢迎 童话镇的公民们 欢迎……
Emma: I'm not gonna win. What are you talking about?
我赢不了的 你在说什么?
Margaret:Everyone's talking about what you did in the fire.
大家都在谈论你在那场大火中的英勇行为。
Emma: No, Henry's right.
不 亨利是对的。
Emma: I can't beat Regina at this, not the way she fights.
就瑞金娜使的那些手段 我根本打不过她。
Margaret:Watch and see.
你会明白的。
Emma: Is this really just about beating Regina?
这真的只是为了打败瑞金娜吗?
Emma: It's just... Henry.
其实 亨利。
Emma: I want to show him that good can actually win.
我想证明给他看 邪不胜正。
Emma: That's why you want to win it for him,but why do you want to win the election for yourself?
那是你想为他而赢的原因那么你想为自己而赢的原因呢?
Emma: That is why.
那就是原因。
Emma: I want to show him that a hero can win.
我想让他知道正义可以战胜邪恶。
Emma: And if I'm not...
如果我输了……
Emma: If I'm not a hero and I'm not the savior, then what part do I have in his life?
如果我不是英雄 不是救世主 那我在他生命中又是什么角色呢?
Emma: Okay. There it is. There it is.
好吧 就是因为这个 就是因为这个。
Bae:Papa! I was so worried for you.
爸爸 我很担心你。
Papa:Bae
小比。
Bae:Are you burned? The castle
你没有烧伤吧 那个城堡。
Papa:I'm fine, son. I'm fine.
我很好 儿子 我很好。
Papa:I need you to go home and wait for me there.
我需要你回家 乖乖等我回去。
Bae:Come with me, please. I have a bad feeling.
和我一起走行吗 我有不好的预感。
Papa:Bae, this is something I have to do on my own.
小比 这是我必须自己完成的事情。
Papa:Go home, son.
回家吧 儿子。
Papa:Go home and wait for me, Bae.
回家等我 小比。
Papa:I'll be back. You go.
我会回来的 快走吧。