重点讲解
1. expose:揭露,揭发;使曝光;显示
eg. Here I shade and hide my thoughts, I myself do not expose them.
这里我荫蔽和隐藏着我的思想,我自己不去暴露它们。
2. disappointing:令人失望的;令人扫兴的
eg. Being eliminated in the Round of 16 would be disappointing.
如果在16强的比赛中被淘汰会很居丧么?
对话部分
Margaret:Wait. So I'll get the photo and then you
等等 我去找照片 你……
Margaret:This is how good wins.
好人就是这样取得胜利的。
Margaret:You do something good, and people see it and then they wanna help you.
你做好事 人们会看到 进而会愿意帮你。
Henry:Maybe you're right.
许你是对的。
Emma: You see, Henry?
看到了吧 亨利?
Emma: We don't have to fight dirty.
我们不用使坏。
Mr. Gold: Loads of visitors today.
今天的客人有点多呀。
Mr. Gold: I do hope you're not gonna break my little bell.
我希望你不要弄坏了我的铃铛。
Emma: You set the fire.
你放的火。
Mr. Gold: I've been right here, Ms. Swan.
我一直在这儿 斯旺女士。
Emma: Take a whiff. It smells like your sheep crap oil.
闻一下 这是你的羊粪油的味道。
Emma: Turns out it's flammable.
这是可燃的。
Mr. Gold: Well, are you sure?
你确定吗?
Mr. Gold: There's some construction working on at city hall at the moment.
当时 镇政府大厅里 有很多改装工作在进行。
Mr. Gold: There's loads of flammable solvents used in construction.
改装工作会用到很多可燃物。
Emma: Why did you do it?
你为什么要放火呢?
Mr. Gold: If I did it,if I did it, that would be because you cannot win without something big,something like, uh,oh, I don't know, being the hero in a fire?
如果是我放的火就算是这样 一定是因为你需要一件大事来赢得竞选你需要...我说不好 成为火中救人的英雄?
Emma: How could you even know I'd be there at the right time?
你又是怎么知道我当时会在那里呢?
Mr. Gold: Maybe Regina's not the only one with eyes and ears in this town or maybe... I'm just intuitive.
瑞金娜不是唯一在镇里有耳目的人或者 我只是直觉很准。
Mr. Gold: Where I involved.
至少对跟我有关的事。
Emma: I could've run and left her there.
我也可以自己跑掉。
Mr. Gold: Not the type.
你不是那种人。
Emma: I can't go along with this.
我无法接受这种事。
Mr. Gold: You just did.
你已经做了。
Mr. Gold: This is just the price of election, Ms. Swan.
这只是竞选的代价而已 斯旺女士。
Emma: A price I'm not willing to pay.
我不想付出这样的代价。
Emma: Find another sucker.
换个愿意的傻子吧。
Mr. Gold: Okay, go ahead. Expose me.
好吧 去揭发我吧。
Mr. Gold: But if you do, just think about what you'll be exposing and what you'll be walking away from.
但若你要去揭发我先想想你要揭发的是什么你又放弃了什么。
Mr. Gold: Oh, yes, and, uh, who you might be disappointing.
哦对 还有 你会让谁失望。