重点讲解
1. unhapp:不快乐的;不幸福的;不适当的
eg. How to forget unhappy thing?
怎么忘记不快乐的事?
2. magical:魔术的;有魔力的
eg. For makes, this has the extra meaning of "the magical will, " the intent to alter reality through magic.
对于法师而言,它有着“魔法意志”这样的额外含义:通过魔法改变现实的意图。
对话部分
The genie:You awakened the Genie of Agrabah.
你召唤了阿格拉巴灯神。
The genie:You're entitled to three wishes--no more, no less.
我可以实现你三个愿望 就三个。
The genie:But you must know that magic has its limits.
可你得知道 魔法并非无所不能。
The genie:You cannot wish for life nor death.
你不能要求起死回生 也不能夺人性命。
The genie:You cannot wish for love. You cannot wish for more wishes.
不能要求得到爱情 不能要求更多的愿望。
The genie:And once spoken, a wish cannot be undone, no matter what the consequences.
一旦你许下愿望 不论会有什么后果 都覆水难收。
The genie:So... tell me your first wish.
好了 告诉我第一个愿望吧。
The king:I cannot think of a single thing I desire.
我想不出任何我想要的东西。
The king:I have everything I need.
我已经拥有了一切。
The king:I seek nothing more than the happiness of all who set foot in my kingdom.
我只希望每一个踏上我国土的人 都能幸福快乐。
The king:You are in my kingdom, and yet you seem unhappy.
你就站在我的国土上 可你看起来并不快乐。
The genie:I have served as Genie of the lamp for longer than you've been alive.
我做这盏神灯的灯神的时间远比你的生命要长。
The genie:Life as a genie is not as magical as it may appear.
灯神的生活并不像看起来那么神奇。
The king:So you wish to be free?
你想要自由吗?
The genie:More than anything.
那是我最想要的。
The king:Then I know my first wish.
那我知道第一个愿望了。
The king:I wish you to be free.
我希望你自由。
The genie:Can it be?
真的吗?
The genie:Am I truly free?
我真的自由了?
The king:You're the genie. You tell me.
你是灯神 你说呢。
The genie:There are two more wishes left in the lamp. What will you do with them?
灯里还有两个愿望 你要许什么愿呢?
The king:For my second wish...
第二个愿望......
The king:I wish to give my third and final wish to you.
我希望把第三个和最后的愿望送给你。
The genie:In my time, I have granted 1,001 wishes,and I have seen them end poorly 1,001 times.
我做灯神的这些年里 实现过一千零一个愿望,也见证了一千零一个凄惨的结局。
The genie:Making a wish comes with a price,and that is why I will never,use this wish.
许下愿望总要付出代价,所以我永远,不会使用这个愿望。
The king:You are a man of wisdom, genie.
你是个聪明人 灯神。
The king:Now tell me What will you do with your freedom?
告诉我你自由之后要做什么呢?
The genie:Find the one thing I've always desired,that my prison has kept from me
找到我一直渴望,又一直因这牢狱而不得的东西。
The genie:True love.
真爱。
The king:Then you must come join me at my palace.
那你应该跟我回宫殿去。
The king:I am certain you will find it there.
我确定你在那里会找到的。
The king:Come. Meet my family.
来 见见我的家人吧。
The genie:Your palace is as lovely as you are kind.
你如此仁慈 宫殿也是如此美丽。
The king:Oh, it's more than kindness, my friend.
我那不只是仁慈 朋友。
The king:This is my beautiful daughter Snow.
这是我美丽的女儿 白雪。
Snow:How do you do?
你好?
The king:And Regina, my wife, the queen.
还有我妻子瑞金娜 王后。