新概念英语:听力《童话镇》我们的机会到了
2023.11.27 05:51

  重点讲解

  1. figur:图形

  eg. The staff show the figure to the captain.

  工作人员把待摆图行给队长看。

  2. budget:预算,预算费

  eg. The government has budgeted $ 2,000,000 for education spending.

  政府把200万美元编入教育预算。

  对话部分

  Emma: Hey. What happened? I came as soon as I could.

  怎么了 我以最快速度赶来的。

  Henry: The castle--she's tearing the whole thing down!

  她把城堡全都拆掉了!

  Henry: My book! I-it's gone!

  我的书 也不见了!

  Emma: Congratulations, madame mayor.

  恭喜你 镇长女士。

  Emma: You destroyed the thing he loves.

  你把他心爱的东西毁了。

  Mayor: A dangerous thing that can only hurt Henry and others.

  这是个危险品它只会伤到亨利和其他人。

  Mayor: You see me as a villain, Ms. Swan.

  你认为我是坏人 斯旺女士。

  Mayor: But that's just your perception, and you're wrong.

  但那只是你的想法 而你错了。

  Mayor: Learn your place in this town,or soon enough, you won't be in it.

  对自己在这镇上的地位有点自知之明,否则 你很快就得离开这里。

  Emma: Sidney, hi. I'm in.

  西德尼 我入伙。

  Emma: I want everyone to know who she really is.

  我要让所有人知道她的真面目。

  Emma: I got your text. What's going on?

  我收到了你的信息 什么事?

  David:Follow me.

  跟我来。

  Margaret:David, you're scaring me. What's wrong?

  戴维你吓到我了 出了什么事?

  David:What's wrong is you're late,and the wine's getting warm.

  出的事就是你迟到了,酒要变暖了。

  Margaret:We have to stop doing this.

  我们不能再这么做了。

  David:We just started doing it.

  我们才刚开始。

  Margaret:We have to figure out what we're doing.

  我们得先想清楚我们在干什么。

  David:We will.

  我们会想的。

  David:Tomorrow. Okay. Tomorrow.

  明天就想 好吧 明天。

  Emma: All right, I'm listening.

  好了 你说吧。

  Emma: So what do you know about her?

  你都知道她什么事?

  Sidney: $50,000.

  五万元。

  Emma: I'm sorry?

  什么意思?

  Sidney: 50 grand out of the budget is missing, and Regina is responsible.

  财政预算里少了五万块 是瑞金娜干的。

  Emma: That's it? That's what you have on her?

  就这些吗 这就是你抓到的把柄吗?

  Sidney: The money is just the tip of the iceberg.

  这钱只是冰山一角。

  Sidney: We figure out what she's doing, it all falls apart,it all crumbles, and we'll finally learn her secrets.

  我们查明她在做什么 她的秘密就会土崩瓦解,分崩离析 我们就能知道现她的秘密了。

  Sidney: You see what she is.

  你看到她的真面目了。

  Sidney: I see it.

  我也看到了。

  Sidney: All we need is a crack in the mirror to show everyone.

  我们只需要把事情公之于众。

  Sidney: I'm telling you, this is it.

  我告诉你 这就是我们的机会。


MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved