双语新闻:30件我们都爱做的傻事
2025.02.02 08:31

  在英语学习过程中,通过双语新闻,大家可以多关注最新的新闻时事,让大家更全面的提升英语水平,同时也可以解决大家在英语学习过程中的无聊问题,让大家学习更有兴趣。下面小编为大家整理了“双语新闻:30件我们都爱做的傻事”,让我们一起来看看吧!

  

  Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out.

  忘了给搅拌器盖盖子,然后打开开关,结果里面的东西都飞出来了。

  Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails.

  头夹在楼梯栏杆之间了。

  Broken a chair by leaning back in it.

  坐在椅子上往后靠,结果把椅子给弄坏了。

  Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking.

  说话的时候口香糖从嘴里掉出来。

  Choked on your own spit while you were talking.

  说话时被自己的口水呛到。

  Have looked for something for at least 5 min then realized it was in your hand or on your head.

  找了一样东西至少五分钟,结果发现它就拿在手上或戴在头上。

  Tried to push open a pull door.

  试图推开一扇应该拉开的门。

  Tried to pull open a push door.

  试图拉开一扇应该推开的门。

  Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else.

  想打别人的时候打到了自己。

  Have tripped and fallen up the stairs.

  上楼梯时被绊了一跤。

  Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave.

  棉花糖在微波炉里爆炸了。

  Have gotten gum stuck in your hair.

  口香糖粘在了头发上。

  Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble.

  吹口香糖的时候糖从嘴里掉出来了。

  Have had the juice from a mini tomato/grapefruit squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it.

  吃小番茄或者西柚时,一口咬下去,结果汁水喷出来溅到了别人。

  Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard.

  笑得太厉害了,喝的东西从鼻子里喷了出来。

  Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name.

  叫错了好朋友的名字。

  Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on.

  把贴纸粘在头上,结果忘了它还在那儿,就这样出门了。

  Have run into a closed door.

  撞上了一扇关着的门。

  Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it.

  一边打电话一边找手机。

  It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke.

  一个笑话过了五分钟才反应过来。

  Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer.

  头发卡在吹风机里了。

  Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan.

  头发卡在电扇里了。

  Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk.

  在人行道上被路上的缝绊倒了。

  After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it.

  别人都告诉你地上有口香糖了你还踩上去。

  Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else.

  看错了人,走向一个陌生人。

  Touched the stove/the curling iron/a hot pan (anything that's super hot) on purpose even though you knew it was hot.

  明明知道是烫的,还去故意去摸炉子/熨斗/热锅(或者其他超级烫的东西)。

  Taken off your clothes to change into something else then accidentally put the old clothes back on.

  想要换件别衣服穿,于是把身上的衣服脱掉,结果还是穿了原来的衣服。

  Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in.

  想着为什么电器不工作,然后突然意识到原来没插电源。

  Walked into a pole.

  走路撞上电线杆。

  Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house.

  没有意识到衣服穿反了就出了门。

  以上就是为大家整理的“双语新闻:30件我们都爱做的傻事”,希望大家能够更好的利用双语新闻,全面的提升自己的英语水平。

MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved