双语新闻:上司希望你明白的那些事
2025.02.10 08:31

  在英语学习过程中,通过双语新闻,大家可以多关注最新的新闻时事,让大家更全面的提升英语水平,同时也可以解决大家在英语学习过程中的无聊问题,让大家学习更有兴趣。下面小编为大家整理了“双语新闻:上司希望你明白的那些事”,让我们一起来看看吧!

  

  Forget about excuses

  不要寻找借口

  Forget rare exceptions no boss cares why an assignment wasn't done. It's your job to get it done and on time.

  上司都会关心为什么分配的工作没有完成,这很少有例外。因此及时完成工作是你的职责。

  Don't aim for perfection

  不要苛求"完美"

  Getting it done well and on time is much more important than doing it "Perfectly"

  及时把工作做好比做得"完美"重要得多。

  Carrying your share is not enough

  只做份内事是不够的

  Bosses value people who do their job and look around for, create or ask for more real work.

  上司看重那些不仅做份内事而且主动寻找、创造或要求更多实际工作的员工。

  Follow Through

  自始至终完成工作

  Tie up the loose ends of your assignments. Don't wait to be reminded, particularly by a Supervisor.

  对分配给你的工作做到有始有终,不要等到别人特别是你的主管来提醒你。

  Anticipate Problems

  预见到问题

  When your responsibilities depend on input from others, check their plans and their understanding of what you're requesting.

  当你的工作有赖于他人的参与时,要核对他们的计划并确认他们理解你的要求。

  Be Resilient About Problems

  坚韧乐观地面对难题

  Part of carrying your responsibilities is understanding that unforeseeable failures by others are a routine part of work life. When problems occur, no one is picking on you and you can't excuse it as bad luck.

  发生别人无法预料到的失误是工作生涯中常见的事情。理解这一点就是你工作职责的一部分。当问题发生时, 没有人怪罪于你,你也不能以运气不好作为借口。

  Don't Take Problems to your boss

  别把问题留给你的上司

  If you lack the authority, come prepared with solutions when you broach the problem. Even though your boss may not use your solutions, you've made an impression as a problem solver - not as a problem collector.

  如果你权力有限,在去见上司以前要准备好解决问题的方案。即使你的上司可能不采纳你的解决方案,也已经给他留下了这样的印象你是解决问题而不是收集问题的人。

  Attendance counts

  出满勤

  People quickly become aware of who makes an effort to be there and who uses any excuse to miss a day.

  从出勤情况可以很快看出,谁在努力工作,谁在寻找理由混日子。

  Don't be a squeaking wheel

  不要难字当头,喋喋不休

  Don't be seen as " Here comes a problem".

  不要让人见到你就觉得"又来了一个问题"。

  10.Don't carry grudges

  10.不要嫉妒怀恨他人

  You cannot win them all. So don't squander your energy, the goodwill of your allies, and the patience of your boss by turning every issue into a crusade.

  你不可能胜过所有的人,因此不要把每个问题都变成争斗,这样就会浪费你的精力,丧失你同事的善意和你上司的耐心。

  1Choose your battles carefully

  1慎重选择是否“开战”

  Ask yourself: how much difference the problem really makes. Is it worth making an enemy? Do I have a realistic chance of winning

  扪心自问这个问题到底有多大的重要性?是否值得你为此树敌?我有切实的获胜机会吗?

  1Deal directly with the person who makes the decision

  1直接与决策者打交道

  Dealing with people with less authority may be easier on your nerves, but you'll be wasting time and effort.

  可能与职权较小的人打交道不会使你那么紧张,但这会浪费你的时间和精力。

  以上就是为大家整理的“双语新闻:上司希望你明白的那些事”,希望大家能够更好的利用双语新闻,全面的提升自己的英语水平。

MORE+

    资料下载
    MORE+
    MORE+

    相关阅读 MORE+

    版权及免责声明
    1.凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方在线",违者本网将依法追究责任。
    2.本网末注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方在线”,本网将依法追究责任。
    3.如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者致信weisen@xdfzx.com,我们将及时外理

    Copyright © 2011-202

    All Rights Reserved