原文
详解

Narrator: Listen to a conversation between a student and a campus mail center employee.

旁白:听一段学生和校园邮件中心员工的对话。

Man: Sorry you had to wait.

男生:对不起你必须等待。

It's a busy time of year, lots of people mailing packages home.

这是一年中很繁忙的时间段,很多人邮寄包裹回家。

Girl: I bet. I'll have to come next week to do that.

女生:我想也是,我下周再来邮寄。

I'm moving out of my dorm and I'm sending some papers home.

我将搬出宿舍,我会寄一些文件回家。

Man: Ok. We'll be here.

男生:好的,到时候我们也在。

What can I do for you today?

我今天能为你做什么?

Girl: Well, my roommate asked me to pick something up for her.

女孩:嗯,我室友让我帮她取点东西。

I told her I was coming down here.

我告诉她我要来这。

She got this notice saying that there's a package to pick up.

她得到这个通知说有一个包裹需要取。

I guess it was too big to fit into our mailbox.

我想它应该是太大而不能被放进我们的邮箱。

Man: I am sorry. But I can only give packages to the person who they're addressed to.

男人:我很抱歉,但是我只能把包裹给收件人。

It's university policy.

这是大学的政策。

Girl: Really? Could you make an exception?

女生:真的吗?不能有一次特例吗?

She is my roommate.

她是我的室友。

Man: I wish I could, but she'll have to come and get it herself.

男生:我希望我能,但是她必须得自己会来取它。

And be sure to tell her to have her student ID card on her.

一定要告诉她带着她的学生证。

We will need to see identification.

我们需要看身份证。

Oh, and she'll need that package notification too.

哦,她也需要带着包裹通知。

Girl: Ok. I'll let her know.

女生:好的。我会让她知道的。

Um, also... since I'm moving, I'll be able to receive my mail at my new apartment, so I don't really need my campus mailbox.

嗯……因为我也要搬家,我可以在我的新公寓收到邮件,所以我真的不需要我的学校邮箱。

Man: Oh, Ok. Although I should tell you that we do recommend that students use the campus mailbox service even if they are moving off campus.

男生:哦,好吧。不过我应该告诉你,我们建议学生使用学校邮箱服务,即使他们在校外。

Girl: Really? Why?

女生:真的吗?为什么?

Man: Well, if any of your professors want to notify you of changes to class schedules or get in touch with you for any reason...

男生:如果你的教授想通知你修改课程表或由于任何原因和你取得联系……

Girl: My professors have my email address.

女生:我的教授有我的电子邮箱地址。

Man: Yes, that's true.

男生:是的,是这样的。

But remember things like university newsletters, flyers from university clubs, notices about special events, they're only distributed to campus mailboxes.

但请记住大学通讯、大学俱乐部的传单,特殊事件通知,他们只分发给校园邮箱。

None of that is mailed off campus.

不会寄校外邮箱的。

Girl: Well, I worked at the college newspaper, so I should be able to keep on top of what's going on.

女生:嗯,我在校报工作,所以我应该能够及时知道发生了什么。

Plus there's a bulletin board outside the dining hall.

另外有一个布告栏在食堂外面。

Man: True. But you know if it's the campus mailbox fee, I might be able to offer you a less expensive rate for next year.

男生是的。但是你知道吗,如果是(担心)校园邮箱的费用,我明年能够为你提供更便宜的费用。

We can do that in special circumstances.

我们可以在特殊情况下这样做。

Girl: Thanks. But I mean I can afford the mailbox fee.

女生:谢谢。但我的意思是我可以付得起邮箱费。

It's just that between my off-campus address, my email account and the school newspaper, I don't think there will be a problem.

只是同时用校外地址、电子邮件账户和学校报纸,我觉得不会有问题。

Man: Ok. In that case, stop by the main desk on your way out of the building and pick up the form you'll need.

男生:好的。在这种情况下,在你出了楼时顺路来一下主办公桌,取一下你将需要的表格。

And don't forget to include a forwarding mail address for anything that's addressed to your box from outside the university.

不要忘记填写转寄地址,接收校外寄到你邮箱的东西。

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
题目详解
反馈

题型分类:目的题

题干分析:根据重听部分定位

选项分析:结合上下文分析可知,在工作人员的劝说下,女生还是不打算继续使用校内邮箱,所以此处女生的话意思是她并不担心错过重要通知,目的是强调自己的立场,对应选项D。

A选项:在对话中,女生完全不同意工作人员的建议,所以该选项属于对原文主旨把握不明确;

B选项:选项内容在原对话中没有相关信息与之对应;

C选项:原文没有提及误解。
收藏
讨论

上一题

Official 46 Lec 4

下一题

Official 45 Lec 1
发送
取消
发表评论
发送

  • 回复
  • 复制
  • 删除

取消