原文
详解

Narrator: Listen to a conversation between two students.

旁白:请听一段两名学生关于选课场景的对话。

They are both studying to be English teachers.

他们都在读成为英语教师。

Girl: Did you register already for your classes next semester?

女生:下个学期的课你登记了没?

Boy: Yes, I did.

男生:是的,已经登记了。

Girl: What are you taking?

女生:你选的是什么课啊?

Boy: Um… contemporary literature, English style, um…the teaching seminar, and I still have to do my student teaching.

男生:嗯……当代文学,英语文体,嗯……教研会议,我同时还要兼顾自己的教学。

I'm gonna help teach a writing class of the junior high.

我要帮忙教初中写作课。

Girl: That's a heavy schedule.

女生:你的日程排的很满啊。

Boy: Yeah, it will be really busy and I'm also taking a theory class.

男生:是的,我真的会很忙,同时我还在上理论课。

But I have to quit my job a couple of weeks cause it will be just too much.

但是我会几个星期停止工作,因为事儿真是太多了。

Girl: Where do you work at?

女生:你在哪里工作啊?

Boy: Buster's coffee shop, but just till the end of the month.

男生:在Buster咖啡店,但是这个月底就不做了。

What are you doing next semester?

你下个学期要做什么?

Girl: Actually a teaching seminar too.

女生:事实上也是一场教学研讨会。

And I will have to start writing my thesis.

我要开始写我的论文了。

You know, I'm also going for my master degree.

你知道,我要开始准备读硕士了。

Boy: So you are not writing any poetry, I imagine.

男生:那么你没有在写任何诗歌是吧,我猜。

Girl: No, I was actually thinking about revising some of my poems and sending them into places for publication.

女生:没有,事实上,我正在考虑修改我写的一些诗歌,然后送去某些出版社出版。

Boy: Cool, you should.

男生:酷,你该这么做。

Um, did you hear about that new poetry club, The Poetry Kitchen?

嗯,你有听过一个新开的诗歌俱乐部吗,叫做诗歌厨房?

Girl: Yeah, no time.

女生:听过,但是没有时间。

Boy: It's fun.

男生:那里挺有趣,

It's Sunday night.

每周日晚上开放。

You don't do anything at Sunday nights?

你周日晚上什么事都没做吗?

Girl: I do homework Sunday nights.

女生:周日晚上我要做作业。

Boy: Well, it's only from 7 to 9.

男生:嗯,只是7点到9点而已。

Girl: Is it every Sunday?

女生:每个周日都有吗?

Boy: Last Sunday of every month.

男生:每个月的最后一个星期天。

I don't know about this month, cause it's probably a little too close to Thanksgiving, so they might move it up.

这个月不清楚,因为感恩节临近了,所以他们可能提前。

I don't know what they are gonna to do, but it's a good time, it's fun, some really impressive readings.

我不知道他们要做什么,但是时间非常合适,而且很有乐趣,诗歌阅读让人记忆深刻。

Girl: Who? From our class?

女生:都有谁参加?我们班的人吗?

Boy: Some people from our class are reading.

男生:我们班某些人正在读。

A lot of them go, sometimes even the professor.

他们中很多人会去,有时甚至教授也去。

Girl: Really? I don't know if I would want to read in front of her.

女生:真的吗?我真不知道老师在那儿我还能读出来吗?

Boy: You wouldn't have to read, you can just watch.

男生:你不需要读出来,你看就好了。

I just watched the first time, but it is a good environment to read them, I think anyway.

第一次去的时候我只是看,但我想不管怎样,那里的环境非常适合阅读。

Girl: I probably have to write something new, so maybe during the summer, I just can't now.

女生:我很可能要写一些新的东西,所以可能夏天的时候可以去,现在我真抽不了空。

Boy: Yeah, it wouldn't be the same just reading old stuff.

男生:好的,我们不会在那里读一些老掉牙的东西。

Are you going to do summer school?

你暑假去学校上课吗?

Girl: Definitely.

女生:当然了。

Otherwise, I will be short 6 credits.

不去的话我少了6个学分呢。

I have no choice.

我没其他选择了。

Boy: Yeah, me too.

男生:对,我也是。

This is the second summer I'll have to take classes.

这是第二个我必须上课的暑假了。

I gotta go now, my Shakespeare class starts in twenty minutes.

我要走了,我选的莎士比亚课二十分钟后就开始了。

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
题目详解
反馈

题型分析:主旨题

选项分析:

本篇对话是在两给学生之间展开的,刚开始两人互相聊了下学期的选课内容,所以A选项是对的,以后一个学生又引出了poetry club的话题,并展开进行了讨论,所以C选项也是对的,

正确答案是AC。

B选项的plans属于细节信息

D选项的class assignment属于细节信息

解锁权益,查看完整解题思路

更多特权
  • 写作范文

  • 题目解析

  • 口语范例

  • 写作批改

  • 10大权益

最低,立即开通

收藏
讨论

上一题

Official 2 Lec 2

下一题

Official 2 Lec 3
发送
取消
发表评论
发送

  • 回复
  • 复制
  • 删除

取消