原文
详解

Narrator: Listen to a conversation between a student and a university employee at the campus employment office.

旁白:听一段一个学生和大学工作人员在校园职业介绍办公室的对话。

Employee: Hi, can I help you?

工作人员:你好!有什么事吗?

Student:I hope so. My name's Mark Wickman. I'm...

学生:是的。我叫马克·维克曼。我……

Employee: Don't I remember you from last year?

工作人员:我去年好像就见过你?

You worked in, uh, where was it? The art library?

你在……在哪里工作呢……是艺术图书馆吧?

Student:Yeah, you're good.

学生:是的。你记忆力真好。

That was me, and I really enjoyed the work.

就是我,我非常喜欢那份工作。

Employee: Right, yeah. Your supervisor gave us some really great feedback at the end of the year.

工作人员:那就好。你的主管去年年底给我的反馈很好。

Oh,“ he's so organized, always on time, helpful...”

他反馈说:“他工作非常有条理性、守时、乐于助人……”

Student: Really, well.. I'm glad.

学生:真的吗?嗯……我很开心。

It was a good job.

那工作非常棒。

Employee: Well, we usually try to match student's jobs with their academic interests.

工作人员:嗯,我们通常根据学生的学术爱好为他们匹配工作。

Student: Yeah, um, I'm not exactly sure what career I'm headed for.

学生:是的,嗯,我不完全确定我的职业应该朝哪个方向发展。

But librarian is a possibility.

但图书馆员是一种可能性。

It was a great experience to learn how it works and meet some people working in the field.

在图书管理工作以了解它是如何运作并遇到这个领域的一些人是一次非常棒的经历。

But for this year, well, that's what I wanted to ask about.

但今年应该做什么,这是我想咨询的。

Employee: Oh, how come you waited so long to come in?

工作人员:哦,你怎么等了这么久才来呢?

You know how fast campus jobs fill up.

你知道校园里的工作岗位很快就满了。

If you'd come in earlier, you could probably have gotten the library job again.

如果你早些来的话,你很有可能会再次获得这个图书管理员的职位。

I mean, since you have the experience from last year, you don't need the training and all.

我的意思是,因为你去年有了这个经验,你不需要再接受培训。

But it's been filled now.

但是现在这个岗位的人都满了。

Student: Yeah, I know. But I plan to get a job working at a restaurant off campus this year.

学生:是的,我知道。但是我计划今年想要获得一份在校外的餐馆里的工作。

I really need to make more money than I did last year, and working as a waiter, there's always the tips.

我想要在今年比去年挣更多的钱,作为服务员,总会收到小费。

But I've tried a ton of places and I haven't found anything.

我已经找了很多地方,但是一无所获。

I know it's really late, but, well, um, I was wondering if maybe there was some job that hadn't been taken or maybe someone started a job, and you know, had to drop it or something.

我知道现在来问确实很晚了,但是,嗯,我在想也许会有工作没人做或者也许有人已经开始了某项工作,中途停止了或是别的。

Employee: Well, I doubt you'll find anything.

工作人员:嗯,我想你是很难找到任何空缺的。

Student: Well, could you, could you possibly check?

学生:那么,你能,你能再确认下吗?

I know it's a long shot, but my friend Susanne, she takes photography classes in Harrison Hall and... um...

我知道可能不会成功,但是我的朋友苏珊娜,她在Harrison大厅上摄影课并且……嗯……

she sort of thought there might be an opening in the janitorial staff.

她认为可能会有清洁员的空缺岗位。

Employee: Um, why does your friend, the photography student, think she has information about a janitorial staff opening?

工作人员:嗯,你的朋友,那个摄影的学生,为什么认为她有关于保洁人员职位的信息呢?

I'm pretty sure those jobs are filled.

我很确定这些工作都有人做了。

In fact, I remember taking lots of applications for them, but let me double check it online.

事实上,我记得我已经收到了很多申请那个岗位的申请信,但是我还是在网上再仔细检查一遍吧。

Student: She said the whole studio arts building and especially the photo lab have been kind of, uh, sort of messy lately,

学生:她说整个艺术工作室大楼,尤其是摄影实验室最近都有点,嗯,有点乱,

I mean, she says there's... uh... chemicals and stuff left out, and you know, it's like no one's been cleaning up.

我的意思是,她说有……嗯……化学品之类的东西摆在那里,你知道,就好像没有人在清理一样。

Oh, but that could just be, you know, students using the lab after hours or something, like after it's been cleaned.

哦,但那可能只是因为,你知道的,学生在下班后或其他时间使用实验室,比如在实验室被清理以后。

Employee: Hmm, hang on. There's a... There's... um... an asterisk gap next to one of the job numbers here.

工作人员:嗯,稍等。这有……还有……嗯……这里的工作岗位数字旁边有一个星号标明有一个岗位空缺。

There's a note. Let's see... Ha, your friend's right.

这里有一个注解。让我看看……哈,你朋友说的很对。

Seems like one of the student janitors quit a couple of weeks ago for some reason.

看起来像是有一个学生清洁工几周前因为一些原因离职了。

Well, whatever, it looks like this is your lucky day.

好吧,不管怎样,看起来今天是你的幸运日。

Student: Wow! That is so great.

学生:哇!太棒了.

So who's the contact person?

那么应该联系谁呢?

Employee: Check with the janitorial office.

工作人员:联系清洁办公室。

Student: Fine. Thanks so much.

学生:好的。非常感谢。

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
题目详解
反馈

题型分类: 句子功能题

题干分析: 从女校方员工说具体内容能得出的推断

选项分析:重听的句子为Um, why does your friend, the photography student, think she has information about a janitorial staff opening?员工觉得很奇怪,怎么她会知道这里有工作空缺呢?所以,她的言外之意是这个信息可能是不太准确的,对应选项C。

A选项:与重听的句子没有什么关系;

B选项:这里更多的是信息的准确性的问题,不是安全性的问题;

D选项:这里看不出她觉得信息没用。

收藏
讨论

上一题

Official 49 Lec 4

下一题

Official 48 Lec 1
发送
取消
发表评论
发送

  • 回复
  • 复制
  • 删除

取消