首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑19 Test 4 Part 1 Q7-10
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 7–10
Complete the table below.
Write ONE WORD ONLY for each answer.

 

7  
8  
9  
10  

KAEDEN: So, Charlotte, your tasks today are in the bakery section, on the sushi counter, and on the meat and fish counters.

凯登:那么,夏洛特,你今天的任务是在面包房、寿司柜台、肉类和鱼类柜台工作。

The first job is to check sell-by dates on the bread and cakes.

第一项工作是检查面包和蛋糕的保质期。

If any of the dates are today's, put a new price label on the packaging.

如果有任何日期是今天的,就在包装上贴上新的价格标签。

CHARLOTTE: What if any of the labels are yesterday's dates, or older?

夏洛特:如果标签上的日期是昨天或更早怎么办?

Do I throw those items away?

我要扔掉这些商品吗?

KAEDEN: Yes, but that shouldn't happen – we check the stock every day.

凯登:是的,但这种情况不会发生,我们每天都会检查库存。

When something needs a new price label, put a yellow one on the package, next to the original price.

如果有东西需要新的价格标签,就在包装上贴一个黄色标签,贴在原价旁边。

CHARLOTTE: OK.

夏洛特:好的。

KAEDEN: After that, you'll go to the sushi takeaway counter.

凯登:然后,你去寿司外卖柜台。

CHARLOTTE: Will I be preparing boxes of food?

夏洛特:我要准备盒装食物吗?

KAEDEN: For today, you'll just be helping the staff.

凯登:今天,你只需要帮助其他员工。

CHARLOTTE: Yes, of course.

夏洛特:好的,没问题。

KAEDEN: You'll see lots of flat cardboard boxes at one end of the counter.

凯登:你会在柜台的一侧看到很多平板纸箱。

Beneath those is where we keep the plastic boxes – we run out of those really quickly, so you should bring more from the storeroom.

下面是我们放塑料盒的地方——我们的塑料盒很快就会用完,所以你应该从储藏室多拿些来。

CHARLOTTE: Is that my only task on the sushi counter?

夏洛特:这是我在寿司柜台的唯一任务吗?

KAEDEN: No. You also need to clean the area where they prepare the dishes.

凯登:不,你还需要清洁准备餐具的区域。

There are cloths and bottles of spray by the sink. Oh, and please make sure you clean that too.

水槽旁有抹布和喷雾瓶。对了,请务必把那里也打扫干净。

CHARLOTTE: Sure. That's important, isn't it?

夏洛特:当然,这很重要,不是吗?

KAEDEN: Absolutely. But you mustn't wash up knives.

凯登:没错,但你不能清洗刀具。

You have to do some training before you're allowed to touch sharp objects.

在接触尖锐物体之前,你必须做一些培训。

CHARLOTTE: What should I do if there are any?

夏洛特:如果有的话,我该怎么办?

KAEDEN: Ask someone to put them in the dishwasher.

凯登:叫人把他们放进洗碗机里。

CHARLOTTE: OK, thanks. I don't want to get anything wrong.

夏洛特:好的,谢谢。我不想弄错任何东西。

KAEDEN: Don't worry. You'll be fine. And I'll be around to help.

凯登:别担心,你会做好的。我会在这里帮助你。

CHARLOTTE: Right.

夏洛特:好的。

KAEDEN: Finally, the meat and fish counters.

凯登:最后是肉类和鱼类柜台。

You need to clean the area where staff serve customers, including wiping the weighing scales.

你需要清洁员工服务顾客的区域,包括擦拭称重秤。

CHARLOTTE: OK. Anything else?

夏洛特:好的。还有别的事情吗?

KAEDEN: The fish is laid on ice, but when that starts to melt, you'll need to get more from the cold-room.

凯登:鱼是放在冰上的,但当它开始融化,你需要从冷藏室再拿一些。

CHARLOTTE: I know the staff on the food counters wear a hat. Will that be the same for me?

夏洛特:我注意到食品柜台的工作人员都戴帽子。我也要戴帽子吗?

KAEDEN: You won't be serving customers directly, so no.

凯登:你不会直接为顾客服务,所以不用。

But make sure you put on thermal gloves when you take anything out of the cold-room.

但从冷藏室拿东西时一定要戴上保暖手套。

The temperature's low enough in there to get frostbite from touching things.

里面的温度很低,碰到东西会冻伤的。

CHARLOTTE: Understood.

夏洛特:明白。

下一题

剑19 undefined