首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑19 Test 4 Part 1 Q1-6
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 1–6
Complete the notes below.
Write ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.

First day at work
· Name of supervisor: 1  
· Where to leave coat and bag: use   in staffroom
· See Tiffany in HR: to give   number
  to collect 4  
· Location of HR office: on   floor
· Supervisor's mobile number: 6  

KAEDEN: Hello Charlotte. I'm Kaeden, one of the supervisors. Welcome to the team.

凯登:你好,夏洛特。我是凯登,这里的主管之一。欢迎加入我们的团队。

CHARLOTTE: Hi Aiden.

夏洛特:你好,艾登。

KAEDEN: It's Kaeden.

凯登:是凯登。

CHARLOTTE: I'm so sorry.

夏洛特:真不好意思。

KAEDEN: Don't worry. People often get my name wrong; they never know how to spell it.

凯登:没关系。大家经常弄错我的名字。他们不知道怎么拼。

It's K-A-E-D-E-N, in case you ever need to write it.

我的名字是 K-A-E-D-E-N,如果你需要写的话。

CHARLOTTE: I'll try and remember.

夏洛特:我会尽量记住的。

KAEDEN: So, there are a few practical things you need to sort out this morning.

凯登:今天早上你需要解决一些实际问题。

Then I'll show you what you're going to do today.

然后我会告诉你你今天要做什么。

CHARLOTTE: The email I received said to go to the front desk, to show my letter of appointment and pick up my badge.

夏洛特:我收到的邮件上说要去前台,出示我的任命书并领取徽章。

KAEDEN: You'll need that for the staffroom and other areas of the supermarket where shoppers aren't allowed.

凯登:你需要这个才能进入员工休息室和超市其他不允许购物者进入的区域。

So, after you've finished at the front desk, I'll take you to the staffroom.

在前台办完手续后,我带你去员工休息室。

Put your coat and rucksack in one of the lockers there. Take whichever one is free.

把你的外套和背包放在那边的一个储物柜里,随便挑一个空的就行。

CHARLOTTE: Will I have a key?

夏洛特:我会有钥匙吗?

KAEDEN: Yes. Try not to lose it. At the end of the day, leave it in the door for the next person to use.

凯登:有的。别弄丢了。一天结束时,把它放在门里,给下一个人用。

CHARLOTTE: Will do.

夏洛特:好的。

KAEDEN: You also need to go to the HR department to see Tiffany. She's really helpful.

凯登:你还需要去人力资源部找蒂芙尼。她会给你很多帮助。

CHARLOTTE: I was told to bring my passport with me. HR need to take a note of the number in it.

夏洛特:有人让我带上护照。人力资源部需要记下里面的号码。

KAEDEN: That's right. Or you can show your ID card.

凯登:没错,或者你可以出示身份证。

CHARLOTTE: I don't have one of those.

夏洛特:我没有。

KAEDEN: OK. Tiffany will give you a uniform.

凯登:好的,蒂芙尼会给你一套工作服。

They have lots in different sizes, so you just tell her what you need.

它们有很多不同的尺寸,所以你只要告诉她你需要什么尺码。

I won't come with you to HR – I've got to go and sort something else out. Problem with a bread slicer.

我就不跟你去人事部了,我得去处理点别的事。面包切片机有点问题。

CHARLOTTE: Is the HR office near the staffroom?

夏洛特:人力资源办公室在员工休息室附近吗?

KAEDEN: The staffroom's on the first floor, and HR are a couple of floors above that, on the third floor. There's a staircase outside the staffroom.

凯登:员工休息室在一楼,人力资源部在那上面几层,在三楼。员工休息室外面有个楼梯。

CHARLOTTE: OK.

夏洛特:好的。

KAEDEN: When you've finished with HR, come and find me in the bakery section of the shop.

凯登:等你和人事部谈完了 就来店里的面包房找我。

CHARLOTTE: I'm looking forward to getting started.

夏洛特:我很期待开始工作。

KAEDEN: I'll just give you my phone number, in case you can't find me. Have you got your phone there?

凯登:我把我的电话号码给你,以防你找不到我。你的手机在那儿吗?

CHARLOTTE: Yes . . . OK, ready.

夏洛特:是的,好了,准备好了。

KAEDEN: It's oh-four-one-two double-six-five nine-oh-three.

凯登:是0-4-1-2-2-6-5-9-0-3。

CHARLOTTE: OK, done.

夏洛特:好的,搞定。

下一题

剑19 undefined