LEON: So what do you need to get at the fish market?
里昂:你去鱼市买点什么?
The salmon is always very good and the shellfish.
三文鱼和贝类都很不错。
SHANNON: I'm going to make a curry, I think, and I need about 12 prawns for that.
香农:我想做一道咖喱,需要十二只虾。
LEON: They'll have plenty of those.
里昂:他们那里有很多。
SHANNON: OK.
香农:好的。
LEON: Have you ever tried samphire?
里昂:你吃过海蓬子吗?
SHANNON: No – what's that?
香农:没有,那是什么?
LEON: It's a type of seaweed. I just ask for a handful and you fry it in butter. It's delicious!
里昂:是一种海藻。只要一把,然后用黄油煎一下,非常好吃!
SHANNON: Oh, I might try that – how do you spell it?
香农:我可以试试,怎么拼呢?
LEON: It's S-A-M-P-H-I-R-E.
里昂:是S-A-M-P-H-I-R-E。
SHANNON: Great – it's always good to try something different.
香农:很好,尝试不同的东西总是好的。
LEON: Yeah.
里昂:没错。
SHANNON: I'll see what beans they have in the organic shop and I think I'll get something for dessert there.
香农:我去看看有机商店里有什么豆子,我想我还会在那里买些甜点。
LEON: How about a mango?
里昂:芒果怎么样。
SHANNON: I'm not sure – they're not always ripe.
香农:不确定,芒果不一定熟透了。
I'd prefer a melon – it's bigger too.
我更喜欢甜瓜,也比较大。
LEON: Good idea. The owner also sells a lot of spices there that you can put in a curry, and things like coconut.
里昂:好主意。店主还卖很多香料,你可以放在咖喱里面,还有椰子一类的东西。
SHANNON: Oh, that's very helpful. I'll have a look.
香农:这很有用,我去看看。
LEON: No problem.
里昂:没问题。
SHANNON: I know bread doesn't really go with curry but I always like to have some in case.
香农:我知道面包和咖喱不搭,但我总是喜欢买一些备着。
LEON: As I said – all the bread is home-made and there's lots of variety. I like the brown bread myself.
里昂:就像我说的,所有的面包都是自制的,而且品种繁多。我自己喜欢黑面包。
SHANNON: Mm, sounds good.
香农:听起来不错。
LEON: They sell other things there too.
里昂:那里还卖其他东西。
SHANNON: Like cakes? I love chocolate cake.
香农:比如蛋糕吗?我喜欢巧克力蛋糕。
LEON: Well – not that, but they have a whole range of tarts and the best are the strawberry ones.
里昂:不是那些,但有一系列的蛋挞,最好吃的是草莓蛋挞。
SHANNON: Perfect – hopefully I won't even have to go to the supermarket!
香农:太好了,希望我不用去超市了。
下一题
剑19 undefined