LEON: Hi Shannon – how are you settling into your new flat?
里昂:嗨,香农。新公寓住的还习惯吗?
SHANNON: Really well, thanks.
香农:很好,谢谢。
LEON: You look like you're going shopping.
里昂:你看起来像是要去逛街。
SHANNON: Yes, I am. My cousins are coming to stay for a couple of days, and I have to cook for them.
香农:是的。我的表亲要来住几天,我得给他们做饭。
LEON: Well, there are plenty of places to buy food in Kite Place – it's the area by the harbour.
里昂:嗯,风筝广场有很多卖食物的地方,就在港口边上。
SHANNON: Oh, OK, I'll find that on the map. Thanks.
香农:哦,好的。我会在地图上找到的,谢谢。
LEON: What sort of food do you need to get?
里昂:你需要什么样的食物?
SHANNON: Well, neither of them eats meat but they both like fish.
香农:他们都不吃肉,不过都喜欢吃鱼。
LEON: Well, there's a really good fish market there.
里昂:那里有个很不错的鱼市。
SHANNON: Oh great – where is it exactly?
香农:太好了,具体在哪里?
LEON: It's at the far end of Kite Place, so you have to go over the bridge and then it's on the right.
里昂:在风筝广场的尽头,你得过桥,然后它就在右手边。
SHANNON: OK – is it open all day?
香农:全天营业吗?
LEON: It doesn't close until four, but I'd recommend going earlier than that – it does run out of some things.
里昂:四点关门,但是我建议你早点去,有的东西会卖完。
SHANNON: Oh, I don't want that to happen.
香农:哦,我可不想那样。
LEON: As long as you get there by 3.30, you should be fine. It's only 11 now, so plenty of time.
里昂:只要你在三点半之前赶到,应该没问题。现在才11点,时间很充裕。
SHANNON: Right.
香农:好的。
LEON: Do you need to buy vegetables too?
里昂:你也需要买蔬菜吗?
SHANNON: I do, and I want to avoid all the plastic packaging in the supermarket!
香农:是的。而且我不想买超市里塑料包装的那种。
LEON: Well, there's a really nice organic shop there. Now what's it called . . . it's the name of a flower. I know, it's 'Rose'.
里昂:那里有家很不错的有机食品店。店名叫什么来着……是一种花的名字。我想起来了,叫“Rose”。
SHANNON: That's a nice name.
香农:这名字不错。
LEON: Yeah – it sells vegetables and quite a lot of other stuff.
里昂:是的,这家店卖蔬菜和很多其他的东西。
SHANNON: And where's that?
香农:在哪里呢?
LEON: Well, as you reach the market, you'll see a big grey building on your left – I think it used to be a warehouse. Anyway, now it's a restaurant upstairs, but the ground floor has two shops either side of the entrance and it's the one on the left.
里昂:嗯,当你到市场,你会看到左手边有一栋灰色的大房子--我想它以前是个仓库。总之,现在楼上是一家餐馆,底层入口两侧有两家店铺,左边那家就是。
SHANNON: That's easy enough.
香农:这就好办了。
LEON: You can't miss it – there's also a big sign on the pavement so you can look for that.
里昂:你不会找不到的——人行道上还有一个大标志,你可以找找看。
SHANNON: Fine! I guess if I need anything else, I'll have to go to the supermarket.
香农:好吧! 我想如果我还需要什么的话,我就得去超市了。
LEON: Yeah – you should be able to get everything you need, but there's a minibus that goes to the supermarket if you need it.
里昂:是的,你应该可以得到你需要的一切,但是如果你需要的话,有一辆小巴士可以去超市。
It's purple and the number is 289.
是紫色的车,289路。
SHANNON: Thanks, that's great.
香农:谢谢,太好了。
下一题
剑19 undefined