首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑19 Test 2 Part 1 Q1-6
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 1–6
Complete the form below.
Write ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.

Guitar Group
 
Coordinator: Gary 1  
Level: 2  
Place: the 3  
4     Street
First floor, Room T347
Time: Thursday morning at 5  
Recommended website: 'The perfect 6    '

WOMAN: Hi Coleman, how are you?

女士:嗨,科尔曼,最近好吗?

COLEMAN: Good, thanks.

科尔曼:很好,谢谢。

WOMAN: I wanted to have a chat with you because our friend Josh told me that you've joined a guitar group and it sounds interesting.

女士:我想和你聊聊,因为我们的朋友乔希告诉我,你加入了一个吉他小组,听起来很有趣。

I'd really like to learn myself.

我真的很想自学一下。

COLEMAN: Why don't you come along?

科尔曼:你为什么不一起来学呢?

I'm sure there's room for another person.

我相信还能再加一个人。

WOMAN: Really? So – who runs the classes?

女士:真的吗?谁负责这些课程?

COLEMAN: He's called a 'coordinator' – his name's Gary Mathieson.

科尔曼:他被称为“协调员”,他的名字是加里·马蒂森。

WOMAN: Let me note that down. Gary. How do you spell his surname?

女士:让我记下来。加里,他的姓怎么拼?

COLEMAN: It's M-A-T-H-I-E-S-O-N.

科尔曼:是 M-A-T-H-I-E-S-O-N。

WOMAN: Right, thanks.

女士:好的,谢谢。

COLEMAN: He's retired, actually, but he's a really nice guy and he used to play in a lot of bands.

科尔曼:他其实已经退休了,但人很好,以前参加过很多乐队。

WOMAN: Thanks. So how long have you been going?

女士:谢谢,你去多久了?

COLEMAN: About a month now.

科尔曼:大概一个月了

WOMAN: And could you play anything before you started?

女士:开始学之前你会弹些什么呢?

COLEMAN: I knew a few chords, but that's all.

科尔曼:我会几个和弦,仅此而已。

WOMAN: I'm sure everyone will be better than me.

女士:我相信每个人都比我弹得好。

COLEMAN: That's what I thought, too.

科尔曼:我一开始也是这样想的。

When I first spoke to Gary on the phone, he said it was a class for beginners, but I was still worried that everyone would be better than me, but we were all equally hopeless!

我第一次和加里通电话时,他说这是为初学者开设的课程,但我还是担心每个人都会比我强,但我们都一样一窍不通!

WOMAN: Oh, that's reassuring. So where do you meet?

女士:那我就放心了,你们会在哪里见?

COLEMAN: Well, when I joined the group, they were meeting in Gary's home, but as the group got bigger, he decided to book a room at the college in town. I prefer going there.

科尔曼:嗯,当我加入这个小组时,他们在加里的家里集合,但是随着小组越来越大,他决定在城里的大学预定一个房间。我更喜欢去那里。

WOMAN: I know that place. I used to go to tap dancing classes there when I was at secondary school.

女士:我知道那个地方。我上中学的时候常去那里上踢踏舞课。

I haven't been since, though and I can't remember what road it's in . . . is it Lock Street?

从那以后我就没去过了,我不记得是在哪条路上了,是洛克街吗?

COLEMAN: It's just beyond there at the bottom of New Street near the city roundabout.

科尔曼:就在那边的新街尽头,在城市环岛附近。

WOMAN: Yes, of course.

女士:对,没错。

COLEMAN: The guitar club is on the first floor in Room T347.

科尔曼:吉他俱乐部在一楼的T347室。

WOMAN: Right. And when do you meet? Is it at the weekend?

女士:好的,你们什么时候见面,周末吗?

COLEMAN: We meet on Thursdays. It used to be 10.30 and that suited me well, but now we meet at 11.

科尔曼:我们每周四见。以前是十点半,我觉得很合适,但现在是十一点。

The class that's in there before us asked if they could have the room for another 30 minutes.

在我们之前的同学问他们能不能再占用这个房间30分钟。

WOMAN: Oh, I see. Well, I'd love to come, but I don't have a guitar.

女士:哦,我知道了。我很想来,但我没有吉他。

COLEMAN: Well, you can always buy a second-hand one.

科尔曼:你可以买一把二手吉他。

There's a website called 'The perfect instrument' that sells all kinds of guitars, violins and so on. I'm sure you'll find something there.

有个网站叫 "完美乐器",出售各种吉他、小提琴等。我相信你会在那里找到的。

下一题

剑19 undefined