首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑19 Test 3 Part 1
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 1–6
Complete the notes below.
Write ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.

Local food shops
Where to go
· Kite Place – near the 1  
Fish market
· cross the   and turn right
· best to go before   pm, earlier than closing time
Organic shop
· called 4 '   '
· below a restaurant in the large, grey building
· look for the large 5   outside
Supermarket
· take a 6   minibus, number 289
Questions 7–10
Complete the table below.
Write ONE WORD ONLY for each answer.
7  
8  
9  
10  

PART 1

LEON: Hi Shannon – how are you settling into your new flat?

里昂:嗨,香农。新公寓住的还习惯吗?

SHANNON: Really well, thanks.

香农:很好,谢谢。

LEON: You look like you're going shopping.

里昂:你看起来像是要去逛街。

SHANNON: Yes, I am. My cousins are coming to stay for a couple of days, and I have to cook for them.

香农:是的。我的表亲要来住几天,我得给他们做饭。

LEON: Well, there are plenty of places to buy food in Kite Place – it's the area by the harbour.

里昂:嗯,风筝广场有很多卖食物的地方,就在港口边上。

SHANNON: Oh, OK, I'll find that on the map. Thanks.

香农:哦,好的。我会在地图上找到的,谢谢。

LEON: What sort of food do you need to get?

里昂:你需要什么样的食物?

SHANNON: Well, neither of them eats meat but they both like fish.

香农:他们都不吃肉,不过都喜欢吃鱼。

LEON: Well, there's a really good fish market there.

里昂:那里有个很不错的鱼市。

SHANNON: Oh great – where is it exactly?

香农:太好了,具体在哪里?

LEON: It's at the far end of Kite Place, so you have to go over the bridge and then it's on the right.

里昂:在风筝广场的尽头,你得过桥,然后它就在右手边。

SHANNON: OK – is it open all day?

香农:全天营业吗?

LEON: It doesn't close until four, but I'd recommend going earlier than that – it does run out of some things.

里昂:四点关门,但是我建议你早点去,有的东西会卖完。

SHANNON: Oh, I don't want that to happen.

香农:哦,我可不想那样。

LEON: As long as you get there by 3.30, you should be fine. It's only 11 now, so plenty of time.

里昂:只要你在三点半之前赶到,应该没问题。现在才11点,时间很充裕。

SHANNON: Right.

香农:好的。

LEON: Do you need to buy vegetables too?

里昂:你也需要买蔬菜吗?

SHANNON: I do, and I want to avoid all the plastic packaging in the supermarket!

香农:是的。而且我不想买超市里塑料包装的那种。

LEON: Well, there's a really nice organic shop there. Now what's it called . . . it's the name of a flower. I know, it's 'Rose'.

里昂:那里有家很不错的有机食品店。店名叫什么来着……是一种花的名字。我想起来了,叫“Rose”。

SHANNON: That's a nice name.

香农:这名字不错。

LEON: Yeah – it sells vegetables and quite a lot of other stuff.

里昂:是的,这家店卖蔬菜和很多其他的东西。

SHANNON: And where's that?

香农:在哪里呢?

LEON: Well, as you reach the market, you'll see a big grey building on your left – I think it used to be a warehouse. Anyway, now it's a restaurant upstairs, but the ground floor has two shops either side of the entrance and it's the one on the left.

里昂:嗯,当你到市场,你会看到左手边有一栋灰色的大房子--我想它以前是个仓库。总之,现在楼上是一家餐馆,底层入口两侧有两家店铺,左边那家就是。

SHANNON: That's easy enough.

香农:这就好办了。

LEON: You can't miss it – there's also a big sign on the pavement so you can look for that.

里昂:你不会找不到的——人行道上还有一个大标志,你可以找找看。

SHANNON: Fine! I guess if I need anything else, I'll have to go to the supermarket.

香农:好吧! 我想如果我还需要什么的话,我就得去超市了。

LEON: Yeah – you should be able to get everything you need, but there's a minibus that goes to the supermarket if you need it.

里昂:是的,你应该可以得到你需要的一切,但是如果你需要的话,有一辆小巴士可以去超市。

It's purple and the number is 289.

是紫色的车,289路。

SHANNON: Thanks, that's great.

香农:谢谢,太好了。

LEON: So what do you need to get at the fish market?

里昂:你去鱼市买点什么?

The salmon is always very good and the shellfish.

三文鱼和贝类都很不错。

SHANNON: I'm going to make a curry, I think, and I need about 12 prawns for that.

香农:我想做一道咖喱,需要十二只虾。

LEON: They'll have plenty of those.

里昂:他们那里有很多。

SHANNON: OK.

香农:好的。

LEON: Have you ever tried samphire?

里昂:你吃过海蓬子吗?

SHANNON: No – what's that?

香农:没有,那是什么?

LEON: It's a type of seaweed. I just ask for a handful and you fry it in butter. It's delicious!

里昂:是一种海藻。只要一把,然后用黄油煎一下,非常好吃!

SHANNON: Oh, I might try that – how do you spell it?

香农:我可以试试,怎么拼呢?

LEON: It's S-A-M-P-H-I-R-E.

里昂:是S-A-M-P-H-I-R-E。

SHANNON: Great – it's always good to try something different.

香农:很好,尝试不同的东西总是好的。

LEON: Yeah.

里昂:没错。

SHANNON: I'll see what beans they have in the organic shop and I think I'll get something for dessert there.

香农:我去看看有机商店里有什么豆子,我想我还会在那里买些甜点。

LEON: How about a mango?

里昂:芒果怎么样。

SHANNON: I'm not sure – they're not always ripe.

香农:不确定,芒果不一定熟透了。

I'd prefer a melon – it's bigger too.

我更喜欢甜瓜,也比较大。

LEON: Good idea. The owner also sells a lot of spices there that you can put in a curry, and things like coconut.

里昂:好主意。店主还卖很多香料,你可以放在咖喱里面,还有椰子一类的东西。

SHANNON: Oh, that's very helpful. I'll have a look.

香农:这很有用,我去看看。

LEON: No problem.

里昂:没问题。

SHANNON: I know bread doesn't really go with curry but I always like to have some in case.

香农:我知道面包和咖喱不搭,但我总是喜欢买一些备着。

LEON: As I said – all the bread is home-made and there's lots of variety. I like the brown bread myself.

里昂:就像我说的,所有的面包都是自制的,而且品种繁多。我自己喜欢黑面包。

SHANNON: Mm, sounds good.

香农:听起来不错。

LEON: They sell other things there too.

里昂:那里还卖其他东西。

SHANNON: Like cakes? I love chocolate cake.

香农:比如蛋糕吗?我喜欢巧克力蛋糕。

LEON: Well – not that, but they have a whole range of tarts and the best are the strawberry ones.

里昂:不是那些,但有一系列的蛋挞,最好吃的是草莓蛋挞。

SHANNON: Perfect – hopefully I won't even have to go to the supermarket!

香农:太好了,希望我不用去超市了。

上一题

剑19 Test 2 Part 4

下一题

剑19 Test 3 Part 2