BREDA: Hello, Wayside Camera Club, Breda speaking.
布兰达:您好。路旁摄影俱乐部,我是布兰达。
DAN: Oh, hello, um, my name's Dan and I'd like to join your club.
丹:您好。我是丹。我想要加入你们的俱乐部。
BREDA: That's great, Dan.
布兰达:太好了,丹。
We have an application form – would you like to complete it over the phone, then you can ask any questions you might have?
我们有一份申请表。咱们现在边通话边填写,然后有任何问题您可以问,这样可以吗?
DAN: Oh, yes, thanks.
丹:可以的。谢谢。
BREDA: OK, so what's your family name?
布兰达:好的。您的姓氏是?
DAN: It's Green – Dan Green.
丹:格林。我叫丹·格林。
BREDA: So – can I take your email address?
布兰达:方便告诉我您的邮箱吗?
DAN: Yes, it's dan1068@market.com.
丹:没问题,邮箱地址是dan1068@market.com。
BREDA: Thanks. And what about your home address?
布兰达:谢谢。您的住址是?
DAN: Well, I'm about ten miles away from your club in Peacetown.
丹:我住在平安镇,距离你们的俱乐部约10英里。
I live in a house there.
我住在那的一所房子里。
BREDA: OK, so what's the house number and street?
布兰达:好的。房子在哪条街?编号是?
DAN: It's 52 Marrowfield Street.
丹:马洛菲尔德街,52号。
BREDA: Is that M-A double R-O-W-F-I-E-L-D?
布兰达:是写作M-A-R-R-O-W-F-I-E-L-D吗?
DAN: That's right.
丹:没错。
BREDA: … and that's Peacetown, you said?
布兰达:您刚才说是在平安镇对吗?
DAN: Uhuh.
丹:嗯。
BREDA: So how did you hear about our club?
布兰达:您是怎么知道我们的俱乐部的?
Did you look on the internet?
是在网上看到的吗?
DAN: I usually do that, but this time, well, I was talking to a relative the other day and he suggested it.
丹:我经常上网,但是这次不是。有一天我和亲戚说话,他推荐你们的俱乐部。
BREDA: Oh, is he a member too?
布兰达:他也是我们的会员吗?
DAN: He belongs to another club – but he'd heard good things about yours.
丹:他在另一个俱乐部,但是他听说你们这里很好。
BREDA: OK. So what do you hope to get from joining?
布兰达:明白了。您加入俱乐部的目的是?
DAN: Well, one thing that really interests me is the competitions that you have.
丹:我对你们这里的比赛真的很感兴趣。
I enjoy entering those.
我喜欢参加比赛。
BREDA: Right. Anything else?
布兰达:好的,还有其它原因吗?
DAN: Well, I also like to socialise with other photographers.
丹:我还喜欢和其它摄影师交流。
BREDA: That's great. So what type of membership would you like?
布兰达:很好。您想要办理哪一类会员?
DAN: What are the options?
丹:有哪些选择?
BREDA: It's £30 a year for full membership or £20 a year if you're an associate.
布兰达:正式会员每年30英镑,非正式会员每年20英镑。
DAN: I think I'll go for the full membership, then.
丹:我想我会选正式会员。
BREDA: That's a good idea because you can't vote in meetings with an associate membership.
布兰达:很好的选择,因为非正式会员在会议中不能投票。
下一题
剑18 undefined