首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑18 Test 2 Part 1 Q6-10
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 6-10
Complete the table below.
Write ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.



6 
7 
8 
9 
10 

WOMAN: OK. Let's have a look at the current job vacancies at Milo's.

女士:嗯。让我们看下米洛餐厅目前在招人的岗位。

The first one is in Wivenhoe Street.

第一家在威文霍街。

MAN: Sorry, where?

男士:不好意思,哪里?

WOMAN: Wivenhoe. W-I-V-E-N-H-O-E.

女士:威文霍。W-I-V-E-N-H-O-E。

It's quite central, just off Cork Street.

非常接近市中心,离科克街很近。

MAN: Oh right.

男士:好的。

WOMAN: They're looking for a breakfast supervisor.

女士:招聘的是早餐主管。

MAN: That would be OK.

男士:那没问题。

WOMAN: So you're probably familiar with the kind of responsibilities involved.

女士:所以你可能熟悉岗位涉及的工作责任。

Obviously checking that all the portions are correct, etc., and then things like checking all the procedures for cleaning the equipment are being followed.

很明显,你需要确认所有的餐品菜量合适。还要确认设备的清理步骤完整。

MAN: OK. And what about the salary?

男士:明白了。薪水怎么样?

In my last job I was getting £9.50 per hour.

上一份工作的时薪是9.5镑。

I was hoping to get a bit more than that.

我希望这次能多一些。

WOMAN: Well, to begin with, you'd be getting £9.75 but that goes up to £11.25 after three months.

女士:嗯,一开始的薪酬是9.75镑,但是三个月之后会提高到11.25镑。

MAN: That's not too bad.

男士:还不错。

And I suppose it's a very early start?

我猜这份工作需要一大早开始?

WOMAN: Mmm. That's the only unattractive thing about this job.

女士:嗯。这也是这个岗位唯一不吸引人的地方。

But then you have the afternoons and evenings free.

但是工作之后下午和晚上都是自由的。

So the restaurant starts serving breakfast from 7 a.m.

餐厅早上七点开始供应早餐。

And you'd have to be there at 5.30 to set everything up.

你需要5点半到岗,开始准备好一切。

But you'd be finished at 12.30.

下班时间是12点半。

MAN: Mmm. Well, as you say, there are advantages to that.

男士:好吧。正如您所说,早上班也有好处。

WOMAN: Now, you might also be interested in the job at the City Road branch.

女士:你也许也对城市路分店的工作有兴趣。

That's for a junior chef, so again a position of responsibility.

那里在招聘初级厨师,也是一份职责明确的工作。

MAN: I might prefer that, actually.

男士:实际上我更喜欢这份工作。

WOMAN: Right, well obviously this role would involve supporting the sous chef and other senior staff.

女士:明白。很明显,这份工作涉及到辅助副主厨和其它的资深员工。

And you'd be responsible for making sure there's enough stock each week – and sorting out all the deliveries.

而且你要负责确保餐厅的每周库存充足,还要整理送来的货物。

MAN: I've never done that before, but I imagine it's fairly straightforward, once you get the hang of it.

男士:我之前从没做过这样的工作。但是我想一旦掌握了工作流程,应该还挺容易的。

WOMAN: Yes, and you'd be working alongside more experienced staff to begin with, so I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem.

女士:是的,而且一开始你会和更有经验的员工一起工作,所以我相信这不会有问题。

The salary's slightly higher here.

这份工作的薪水更高。

It's an annual salary of £23,000.

年薪在23000镑。

MAN: Right.

男士:好的。

WOMAN: I know that if they like you, it's likely you'll be promoted quite quickly.

女士:我还知道如果他们欣赏你,你很快就可以得到晋升。

So that's worth thinking about.

所以这个机会很值得认真考虑。

MAN: Yes. It does sound interesting.

男士:是的,听起来确实很好。

What are the hours like?

工作时间怎么样?

WOMAN: The usual, I think.

女士:我觉得就是常规时间。

There's a lot of evening and weekend work, but they're closed on Mondays.

晚上和周末的工作多,但是餐厅周一不营业。

But you do get one Sunday off every four weeks.

但是每四周可以休一个星期天。

So would you like me to send off your …

所以你需要我给你发送一下……

下一题

剑18 undefined