首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑18 Test 3 Part 1
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 1-4
Complete the form below.
Write ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.



1 
2 
3 
4 
Questions 5-10
Complete the table below.
Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each answer.



5 
6 
7 
8 
9 
10 

PART 1

BREDA: Hello, Wayside Camera Club, Breda speaking.

布兰达:您好。路旁摄影俱乐部,我是布兰达。

DAN: Oh, hello, um, my name's Dan and I'd like to join your club.

丹:您好。我是丹。我想要加入你们的俱乐部。

BREDA: That's great, Dan.

布兰达:太好了,丹。

We have an application form – would you like to complete it over the phone, then you can ask any questions you might have?

我们有一份申请表。咱们现在边通话边填写,然后有任何问题您可以问,这样可以吗?

DAN: Oh, yes, thanks.

丹:可以的。谢谢。

BREDA: OK, so what's your family name?

布兰达:好的。您的姓氏是?

DAN: It's Green – Dan Green.

丹:格林。我叫丹·格林。

BREDA: So – can I take your email address?

布兰达:方便告诉我您的邮箱吗?

DAN: Yes, it's dan1068@market.com.

丹:没问题,邮箱地址是dan1068@market.com。

BREDA: Thanks. And what about your home address?

布兰达:谢谢。您的住址是?

DAN: Well, I'm about ten miles away from your club in Peacetown.

丹:我住在平安镇,距离你们的俱乐部约10英里。

I live in a house there.

我住在那的一所房子里。

BREDA: OK, so what's the house number and street?

布兰达:好的。房子在哪条街?编号是?

DAN: It's 52 Marrowfield Street.

丹:马洛菲尔德街,52号。

BREDA: Is that M-A double R-O-W-F-I-E-L-D?

布兰达:是写作M-A-R-R-O-W-F-I-E-L-D吗?

DAN: That's right.

丹:没错。

BREDA: … and that's Peacetown, you said?

布兰达:您刚才说是在平安镇对吗?

DAN: Uhuh.

丹:嗯。

BREDA: So how did you hear about our club?

布兰达:您是怎么知道我们的俱乐部的?

Did you look on the internet?

是在网上看到的吗?

DAN: I usually do that, but this time, well, I was talking to a relative the other day and he suggested it.

丹:我经常上网,但是这次不是。有一天我和亲戚说话,他推荐你们的俱乐部。

BREDA: Oh, is he a member too?

布兰达:他也是我们的会员吗?

DAN: He belongs to another club – but he'd heard good things about yours.

丹:他在另一个俱乐部,但是他听说你们这里很好。

BREDA: OK. So what do you hope to get from joining?

布兰达:明白了。您加入俱乐部的目的是?

DAN: Well, one thing that really interests me is the competitions that you have.

丹:我对你们这里的比赛真的很感兴趣。

I enjoy entering those.

我喜欢参加比赛。

BREDA: Right. Anything else?

布兰达:好的,还有其它原因吗?

DAN: Well, I also like to socialise with other photographers.

丹:我还喜欢和其它摄影师交流。

BREDA: That's great. So what type of membership would you like?

布兰达:很好。您想要办理哪一类会员?

DAN: What are the options?

丹:有哪些选择?

BREDA: It's £30 a year for full membership or £20 a year if you're an associate.

布兰达:正式会员每年30英镑,非正式会员每年20英镑。

DAN: I think I'll go for the full membership, then.

丹:我想我会选正式会员。

BREDA: That's a good idea because you can't vote in meetings with an associate membership.

布兰达:很好的选择,因为非正式会员在会议中不能投票。

BREDA: If I could just find out a bit more about you …

布兰达:可以再问一些关于您的问题吗?

DAN: OK.

丹:好的。

BREDA: So you said you wanted to compete – have you ever won any photography competitions?

布兰达:您刚才说想要参加比赛,您曾经在摄影比赛中得过任何奖项吗?

DAN: Not yet, but I have entered three in the past.

丹:没有。但是我之前参加了三次比赛。

BREDA: Oh, that's interesting.

布兰达:哦,听起来很有趣。

So why don't you tell me something about those?

您不妨告诉我一些关于比赛的事儿。

Let's start with the first one.

我们先聊下第一次比赛吧。

DAN: Well, the theme was entitled ‘Domestic Life'.

丹:比赛的主题是“家庭生活”。

BREDA: I see – so it had to be something related to the home?

布兰达:明白了。所以参赛作品是和家庭有关对吗?

DAN: Yeah. I chose to take a photo of a family sitting round the dinner table having a meal, and, um, I didn't win, but I did get some feedback.

丹:是的。我选择拍一张一家人围坐在餐桌旁吃饭的照片,嗯,我没有得奖,但我确实得到了一些反馈。

BREDA: Oh, what did the judges say?

布兰达:嗯,评审们怎么说?

DAN: That it was too ‘busy' as a picture.

丹:图片看起来太“杂乱”了。

BREDA: Aha – so it was the composition of the picture that they criticised?

布兰达:啊哈,所以他们批评的是画面的构图?

DAN: That's right – and once they'd told me that, I could see my mistake.

丹:没错。他们一告诉我,我就明白我的错误了。

BREDA: So what was the theme of the second competition?

布兰达:第二次比赛的主题是什么?

DAN: Well, my university was on the coast and that area gets a lot of beautiful sunsets, so that was the theme.

丹:我的大学在海边,那个地区有很多美丽的日落,所以这就是主题。

BREDA: Oh, sunsets, that's a great theme.

布兰达:哦,日落,是个好的主题。

DAN: Yes. The instructions were to capture the clouds as well – it couldn't just be blue sky and a setting sun.

丹:没错。赛事说明还要捕捉云彩的图片,不能只有蓝天和落日。

BREDA: Sure, cause they give you all those amazing pinks and purples.

布兰达:的确。因为云彩能呈现出粉色和紫色,非常漂亮。

DAN: Yeah – and I thought I'd done that well, but the feedback was that I should have waited a bit longer to get the shot.

丹:是的。我认为我做得很好,但反馈是我应该多等一会儿再拍摄。

BREDA: I see. So the timing wasn't right.

布兰达:明白了,拍摄的时机不对。

DAN: Yes – I took it too soon, basically.

丹:是的,就是说我拍得太早了。

And then the third competition I entered was called ‘Animal Magic'.

我参加的第三场比赛叫做“动物魔法”。

BREDA: Well, that's a difficult subject!

布兰达:好吧,这个主题可不简单。

DAN: I know! I had to take hundreds of shots.

丹:就是说。我拍了有上百张。

BREDA: I'm sure – because animals move all the time.

布兰达:肯定的。因为动物一直在动。

DAN: That's what we had to show – there had to be some movement in the scene.

丹:这就是我们必须展示的,场景中必须有一些运动。

I got a great shot of a fox in the end, but I took it at night and, well, I suspected that it was a bit dark, which is what I was told.

最后我拍了一张很棒的狐狸的照片,但我是在晚上拍的,好吧,我怀疑它有点暗,他们是这么告诉我的。

BREDA: Well Dan – you seem to be really keen and we'd be delighted to have you in our club.

布兰达:好的,丹。您看起来真的很喜欢摄影,我们也很高兴您能够加入我们。

I'm sure we can help with all those areas that you've outlined.

我相信我们可以为您提到的所有这些方面提供帮助。

DAN: Thanks, that's great.

丹:非常感谢,太好了。

上一题

剑18 Test 2 Part 4

下一题

剑18 Test 3 Part 2