首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑18 Test 1 Part 1
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 1-10
Complete the notes below.
Write ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.

 
Transport survey

Name: Sadie Jones
Year of birth: 1991
Postcode: 1 

Travelling by bus
Date of bus journey: 2 
Reason for trip: shopping and visit to the 3 
Travelled by bus because cost of 4  too high
Got on bus at 5  Street
Complaints about bus service:
- bus today was 6 
- frequency of buses in the 7 

Travelling by car
Goes to the 8  by car

Travelling by bicycle
Dislikes travelling by bike in the city centre because of the 9 
Doesn’t own a bike because of a lack of 10 

PART 1

MAN: Excuse me. Would you mind if I asked you some questions?

男士:您好。请问您介意我问您一些问题吗?

We're doing a survey on transport.

我们正在做关于交通的调研。

SADIE: Yes, that's OK.

萨迪:好的,没问题。

MAN: First of all, can I take your name?

男士:首先,可以问下您的名字吗?

SADIE: Yes. It's Sadie Jones.

萨迪:当然。我叫萨迪·琼斯。

MAN: Thanks very much.

男士:非常感谢。

And could I have your date of birth – just the year will do, actually.

可以问下您生日吗?实际上,出生年份就可以了。

Is that all right?

方便吗?

SADIE: Yes, that's fine. It's 1991.

萨迪:没问题。1991年。

MAN: So next your postcode, please.

男士:接下来麻烦说一下您的邮编。

SADIE: It's DW30 7YZ.

萨迪:D-W-3-0-7-Y-Z.

MAN: Great. Thanks. Is that in Wells?

男士:太好了。非常感谢。这是韦尔斯的邮编吗?

SADIE: No it's actually in Harborne – Wells isn't far from there, though.

萨迪:不是的。是哈勃恩。离韦尔斯也不远。

MAN: I really like that area.

男士:我很喜欢那一片。

My grandmother lived there when I was a kid.

我小的时候我的祖母住在那里。

SADIE: Yes, it is nice.

萨迪:是的,那里很不错。

MAN: Right, so now I want to ask you some questions about how you travelled here today.

男士:是呢。那么现在我想问您一些问题,关于您今天使用的交通方式。

Did you use public transport?

您乘坐了公共交通吗?

SADIE: Yes. I came by bus.

萨迪:是的,我搭乘公交车来的。

MAN: OK. And that was today.

男士:是今天来的。

It's the 24th of April, isn't it?

今天是4月24日,对吗?

SADIE: Isn't it the 25th?

萨迪:不是25号吗?

No, actually, you're right.

不,您是对的。

MAN: Ha ha. And what was the reason for your trip today?

男士:哈哈。您今天为什么来这里?

I can see you've got some shopping with you.

看得出来您购物了。

SADIE: Yes. I did some shopping but the main reason I came here was to go to the dentist.

萨迪:是的,我买了一些东西,但是我来主要是看牙医的。

MAN: That's not much fun.

男士:那就不太好玩儿了。

Hope it was nothing serious.

希望没什么严重的问题。

SADIE: No, it was just a check-up. It's fine.

萨迪:没事的。只是检查,都还好。

MAN: Good. Do you normally travel by bus into the city centre?

男士:好的。您通常都是乘坐公交车来市中心吗?

SADIE: Yes. I stopped driving in ages ago because parking was so difficult to find and it costs so much.

萨迪:是的。停车太难,停车费还贵,我几年前就不开车了。

MAN: I see.

男士:明白了。

SADIE: The bus is much more convenient too.

萨迪:公交车也方便多了。

It only takes about 30 minutes.

只需要30分钟。

MAN: That's good. So where did you start your journey?

男士:挺好的。那您今天是从哪里乘车出发的?

SADIE: At the bus stop on Claxby Street.

萨迪:克拉克斯比街的公交站。

MAN: Is that C-L-A–X-B-Y?

男士:是写作C-L-A-X-B-Y吗?

SADIE: That's right.

萨迪:是的。

MAN: And how satisfied with the service are you?

男士:您对公交车服务的满意度如何?

Do you have any complaints?

有什么不满吗?

SADIE: Well, as I said, it's very convenient and quick when it's on time, but this morning it was late. Only about 10 minutes, but still.

萨迪:嗯,就像我之前说的,公交车准时的时候,还是非常方便快捷的。但是今天早上公交车晚点了。虽然只晚了10分钟,但是确实是晚了。

MAN: Yes, I understand that's annoying.

男士:是的,我理解,挺烦人的。

And what about the timetable?

关于公交车运行时间表呢?

Do you have any comments about that?

您有什么想说的吗?

SADIE: Mmm. I suppose I mainly use the bus during the day, but any time I've been in town in the evening – for dinner or at the cinema – I've noticed you have to wait a long time for a bus – there aren't that many.

萨迪:嗯。我主要是白天的时候坐公交车。但是每当我在晚上在市区看电影或者用餐的时候,我发现需要等很长时间。晚上的时候车次不多。

MAN: OK, thanks. So now I'd like to ask you about your car use.

男士:好的,谢谢您。那我现在想要问一些关于您开车的问题。

SADIE: Well, I have got a car but I don't use it that often.

萨迪:没问题。我有一辆车,但是不经常开。

Mainly just to go to the supermarket. But that's about it really.

主要去超市的时候开,仅此而已。

My husband uses it at the weekends to go to the golf club.

我丈夫周末的时候开车去高尔夫俱乐部。

MAN: And what about a bicycle?

男士:那自行车呢?

SADIE: I don't actually have one at the moment.

萨迪:实际上我现在没有自行车。

MAN: What about the city bikes you can rent?

男士:那种可以租的公共自行车呢?

Do you ever use those?

您之前骑过吗?

SADIE: No – I'm not keen on cycling there because of all the pollution.

萨迪:没有。因为污染,我不喜欢骑自行车。

But I would like to get a bike – it would be good to use it to get to work.

但是,我想要买一辆自行车,骑着上班应该挺好的。

MAN: So why haven't you got one now?

男士:那为什么到现在还没买呢?

SADIE: Well, I live in a flat – on the second floor and it doesn't have any storage – so we'd have to leave it in the hall outside the flat.

萨迪:我住在公寓,是二楼,没有储藏室。所以不得不把自行车放在公寓外面的走廊上。

MAN: I see. OK. Well, I think that's all ...

男士:我明白了。好的。我想以上就是全部问题了。

下一题

剑18 Test 1 Part 2