首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑17 Test 1 Part 3 Q27-30
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 27-30
What opinion do the students give about each of the following modules on their veterinary science course?
Choose FOUR answers from the box and write the correct letter, A-F, next to questions 27-30.

Opinions
A Tim found this easier than expected.
B Tim thought this was not very clearly organised.
C Diana may do some further study on this.
D They both found the reading required for this was difficult.
E Tim was shocked at something he learned on this module.
F They were both surprised how little is known about some aspects of this.

Modules on Veterinary Science course
27 Medical terminology 
28 Diet and nutrition 
29 Animal disease 
30 Wildlife medication 

DIANA: Now we've got to give a bit of feedback about last term's modules – just short comments, apparently.

戴安娜:现在我们需要对上学期的模块给出一些反馈。很明显,只需要给一些简短的评价。

Shall we do that now?

我们可以开始了吗?

TIM: OK. So medical terminology.

蒂姆:没问题。先说医学术语。

DIANA: Well, my heart sank when I saw that, especially right at the beginning of the course.

戴安娜:嗯,当我看到这一点时,我的心都沉了下来,尤其是在课程开始的时候。

And I did struggle with it.

我确实理解得很费力。

TIM: I'd thought it'd be hard, but actually I found it all quite straightforward.

蒂姆:我本以为这很难,但实际上我发现这一切都很简单。

What did you think about diet and nutrition?

你觉得饮食和营养怎么样?

DIANA: OK, I suppose.

戴安娜:我觉得还好吧。

TIM: Do you remember what they told us about pet food and the fact that there's such limited checking into whether or not it's contaminated?

蒂姆:你还记得他们告诉我们的关于宠物食品的事情吗?事实上,对宠物食品是否受到污染的检查非常有限。

I mean in comparison with the checks on food for humans – I thought that was terrible.

我的意思是,和人类食物的检查相比非常有限,我觉得这太可怕了。

DIANA: Mm. I think the module that really impressed me was the animal disease one, when we looked at domesticated animals in different parts of the world, like camels and water buffalo and alpaca.

戴安娜:嗯。当研究世界各地的驯养动物时,比如骆驼、水牛和羊驼,我认为真正让我印象深刻的模块是动物疾病模块。

The economies of so many countries depend on these, but scientists don't know much about the diseases that affect them.

许多国家的经济依赖于这些牲畜,但科学家对影响它们的疾病知之甚少。

TIM: Yes, I thought they'd know a lot about ways of controlling and eradicating those diseases, but that's not the case at all.

蒂姆:是的,我以为他们知道很多控制和根除这些疾病的方法,但事实并非如此。

I loved the wildlife medication unit.

我喜欢野生动物药物治疗小组。

Things like helping birds that have been caught in oil spills.

比如帮助因石油泄漏而受困的鸟类。

That's something I hadn't thought about before.

这是我以前从没想过的。

DIANA: Yeah, I thought I might write my dissertation on something connected with that.

戴安娜:是的,我想我可能会写一篇与此相关的论文。

TIM: Right. So …

蒂姆:对。所以……

下一题

剑17 undefined