首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑17 Test 4 Part 1
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 1–10
Complete the notes below.
Write ONE WORD for each answer.

Easy Life Cleaning Services

Basic cleaning package offered
· Cleaning all surfaces
· Cleaning the 1  throughout the apartment
· Cleaning shower, sinks, toilet etc.

Additional services agreed
· Every week
- Cleaning the 2 
- Ironing clothes -  3  only
· Every month
- Cleaning all the 4  from the inside
- Washing down the 5 

Other possibilities
· They can organise a plumber or an 6  if necessary.
· A special cleaning service is available for customers who are allergic to 7  .

Information on the cleaners
· Before being hired, all cleaners have a background check carried out by the 8  .
· References are required.
· All cleaners are given 9  for two weeks.
· Customers send a 10  after each visit.
· Usually, each customer has one regular cleaner.

JACINTA: Hello, Easy Life Cleaning Services, Jacinta speaking.

杰辛塔:您好,这里是轻松生活清洁服务,我是杰辛塔。

CLIENT: Oh hello. I'm looking for a cleaning service for my apartment – do you do domestic cleaning?

顾客:哦,你好。我想找一家清洁服务公司打理我的公寓,你们做家庭清洁吗?

JACINTA: Sure.

杰辛塔:当然。

CLIENT: Well, it's just a one-bedroom flat. Do you have a basic cleaning package?

客户:嗯,这只是一套一居室的公寓。你们有常规的清洁套餐吗?

JACINTA: Yes. For a one-bedroom flat we're probably looking at about two hours for a clean.

杰辛塔:是的。对于一套一居室的公寓,我们可能要花大约两个小时才能打扫干净。

So we'd do a thorough clean of all surfaces in each room, and polish them where necessary.

我们会彻底清洁每个房间的所有表面,必要时进行抛光。

Does your apartment have carpets?

您的公寓有地毯吗?

CLIENT: No, I don't have any, but the floor would need cleaning.

客户:没有,一块儿也没有,但是地板需要清洁。

JACINTA: Of course – we'd do that in every room.

杰辛塔:当然,每个房间的地板都会弄干净。

And we'd do a thorough clean of the kitchen and bathroom.

我们会在厨房和浴室进行彻底清洁。

CLIENT: OK.

客户:好的。

JACINTA: Then we have some additional services which you can request if you want – so for example, we can clean your oven for you every week.

杰辛塔:然后我们有一些额外的服务,如果您需要的话可以提出要求。例如,我们可以为您清洁烤箱,一周一次。

CLIENT: Actually, I hardly ever use that, but can you do the fridge?

客户:事实上,我几乎没用过烤箱。但你可以清理冰箱吗?

JACINTA: Sure. Would you like that done every week?

杰辛塔:当然。您希望每周清洁一次吗?

CLIENT: Yes, definitely. And would ironing clothes be an additional service you can do?

顾客:是的,肯定的。熨烫衣服是你能提供的额外服务吗?

JACINTA: Yes, of course.

杰辛塔:当然可以。

CLIENT: It wouldn't be much, just my shirts for work that week.

顾客:不会太多,熨烫我一周上班穿的衬衫就可以。

JACINTA: That's fine. And we could also clean your microwave if you want.

杰辛塔:可以的。如果你需要的话,我们也可以清理微波炉。

CLIENT: No, I wipe that out pretty regularly so there's no need for that.

客户:不,我经常擦,所以没必要再弄。

JACINTA: We also offer additional services that you might want a bit less often, say every month.

杰辛塔:我们还提供您可能不太经常需要的额外服务,比如每个月清理一次的。

So for example, if the inside of your windows need cleaning, we could do that.

例如,如果你的窗户里面需要清洁,我们也可以去做。

CLIENT: Yes, that'd be good.

顾客:好的,那太好了。

I'm on the fifteenth floor, so the outside gets done regularly by specialists, but the inside does get a bit grubby.

我在十五楼,窗户外面经常有专人清理,但里面确实有点脏。

JACINTA: And we could arrange for your curtains to get cleaned if necessary.

杰辛塔:如果必要的话,我们可以清洗您的窗帘。

CLIENT: No, they're OK. But would you be able to do something about the balcony?

顾客:不,窗帘还好。但是你们可以在阳台做些清洁工作吗?

It's quite small and I don't use it much, but it could do with a wash every month or so.

它很小,也不常用,但大约每个月清洁一次就可以了。

JACINTA: Yes, we can get the pressure washer onto that.

杰辛塔:是的,我们可以用压力清洗机来处理。

JACINTA: Now if you're interested, we do offer some other possibilities to do with general maintenance.

杰辛塔:如果您有兴趣的话,我们完成一些普通维护工作。

For example, if you have a problem with water and you need a plumber in a hurry, we can put you in touch with a reliable one who can come out straightaway.

例如,如果您家水管有问题,需要一个水管工,我们可以给您提供可以马上上门的可靠的工人的联系方式。

And the same thing if you need an electrician.

如果需要电工也可以帮您联系。

CLIENT: Right. That's good to know.

客户:好的,知道这个我很高兴。

I've only just moved here so I don't have any of those sorts of contacts.

我刚搬到这里,所以这些人的联系方式我都没有。

JACINTA: And I don't know if this is of interest to you, but we also offer a special vacuum cleaning system which can improve the indoor air quality of your home by capturing up to 99% of all the dust in the air.

杰辛塔:我不知道你是否对这个感兴趣,但我们也提供了一种特殊的真空吸尘系统,可以通过捕捉空气中99%的灰尘来改善室内空气质量。

So if you're troubled by allergies, this can make a big difference.

所以,如果您有过敏症的困扰,这可以有很大的改善。

CLIENT: Right. In fact, I don't have that sort of problem, but I'll bear it in mind.

客户:了解。事实上,我没有过敏,但我会记住的。

Now can you tell me a bit about your cleaning staff?

现在你能告诉我一些关于清洁人员的信息吗?

JACINTA: Of course. So all our cleaners are very carefully selected.

杰辛塔:当然。我们所有的清洁工都是经过精心挑选的。

When they apply to us, they have to undergo a security check with the police to make sure they don't have any sort of criminal background, and, of course, they have to provide references as well.

当他们向我们提出申请时,他们必须接受警方的安全检查,以确保他们没有任何犯罪背景。当然,他们还必须提供推荐信。

Then if we think they might be suitable for the job, we give them training for it.

然后,如果认为他们可能适合这份工作,我们会为他们提供培训。

That lasts for two weeks so it's very thorough, and at the end of it, they have a test.

培训为期两周,所以非常全面。最后,他们要完成测试。

If they pass that, we take them on, but we monitor them very carefully – we ask all our clients to complete a review of their performance after every visit and to email it to us.

如果通过了,我们会接受他们成为我们的一员。但我们会非常仔细地监督他们。我们请所有客户在每次服务人员上门后完成对他们表现的评价,并通过电子邮件发送给我们。

So we can pick up any problems straightaway and deal with them.

这样我们可以立即发现任何不妥并加以解决。

CLIENT: OK, well that all sounds good.

客户:好的,听起来不错。

And will I always have the same cleaner?

可以一直用一位清洁工吗?

JACINTA: Yes, we do our best to organise it that way, and we usually manage it.

杰辛塔:是的,我们尽最大努力这样安排,而且我们通常可以做到。

CLIENT: Good. That's fine. Right, so I'd like to go ahead and …

顾客:很好。那很好。对了,我想继续……

上一题

剑17 Test 3 Part 4

下一题

剑17 Test 4 Part 2