首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑16 Test 1 Part3 Q21-22
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 21 and 22
Choose TWO letters, A–E.


Which TWO parts of the introductory stage to their art projects do Jess and Tom agree were useful?

A

the Bird Park visit

B

the workshop sessions

C

the Natural History Museum visit

D

the projects done in previous years

E

the handouts with research sources

JESS: How are you getting on with your art project, Tom?

杰斯:汤姆,你的艺术项目做得怎么样了?

TOM: OK. Like, they gave us the theme of birds to base our project on, and I'm not really all that interested in wildlife.

汤姆:嗯,我们的项目的指定主题是鸟,我却对野生动物不是很感兴趣。

But I'm starting to get into it.

但是我开始喜欢这个主题了。

I've pretty well finished the introductory stage.

我的引入阶段已经很好地完成了。

JESS: So have I.

杰斯:我也是。

When they gave us all those handouts with details of books and websites to look at, I was really put off, but the more I read, the more interested I got.

当拿到那些介绍书目和网站细节的讲义的时候,我真心是拒绝的。但是当我读得越多,我却越感兴趣了。

TOM: Me too. I found I could research so many different aspects of birds in art – colour, movement, texture.

汤姆:我也一样。我发现我能从艺术的角度做很多不同的关于鸟的研究——颜色,动作和纹理。

So I was looking forward to the Bird Park visit.

所以我本来期待着去飞鸟公园参观。

JESS: What a letdown!

杰斯:太让人失望了。

It poured with rain and we hardly saw a single bird.

那天下着瓢泼大雨,我们一只鸟都没看见。

Much less use than the trip to the Natural History Museum.

这次参观还不如去自然历史博物馆呢。

TOM: Yeah. I liked all the stuff about evolution there.

汤姆:是的,我喜欢博物馆里关于进化论的展示。

The workshop sessions with Dr Fletcher were good too, especially the brainstorming sessions.

与弗莱彻博士的研讨会也很好,特别是头脑风暴环节。

JESS: I missed those because I was ill.

杰斯:我生病了所以没去成。

I wish we could've seen the projects last year's students did.

要是我们能看看去年的学生完成的项目就好了。

TOM: Mm. I suppose they want us to do our own thing, not copy.

汤姆:嗯。我想老师们是想要我们做自己的,而不是去模仿。

JESS: Have you drafted your proposal yet?

杰斯:你的开题报告的稿子写好了吗?

TOM: Yes, but I haven't handed it in.

汤姆:是的,但是还没有提交。

I need to amend some parts.

有一些部分需要修改。

I've realised the notes from my research are almost all just descriptions.

我发现我研究中的笔记几乎都是描述。

I haven't actually evaluated anything. So I'll have to fix that.

我从未给出真正的评价,所以我打算修改这部分。

JESS: Oh, I didn't know we had to do that.

杰斯:哦。我都不知道还需要做这个。

I'll have to look at that too.

我也得去检查一下。

Did you do a timeline for the project?

你给项目做时间轴了吗?

TOM: Yes, and a mind map.

汤姆:是的,还做了一个脑图。

JESS: Yeah, so did I. I quite enjoyed that.

杰斯:我也做了。还挺享受这个过程的。

But it was hard having to explain the basis for my decisions in my action plan.

但是在行动计划中解释我的决定依据是件难事儿。

TOM: What?

汤姆:什么意思。

JESS: You know, give a rationale.

杰斯:你懂的,展示基本原理。

TOM: I didn't realise we had to do that.

汤姆:我都不知道我们还需要做那个。

OK, I can add it now.

好吧,我现在加上。

And I've done the video diary presentation, and worked out what I want my outcome to be in the project.

我已经做好了视频日志展示,也制定出了项目的预期结果。

JESS: Someone told me it's best not to be too precise about your actual outcome at this stage, so you have more scope to explore your ideas later on.

杰斯:有人告诉我最好不要非常精确地描述这一阶段的实际结果,这样你会有更多的余地在后期探索你的观点。

So I'm going to go back to my proposal to make it a bit more vague.

所以我打算回到开题报告中把这部分弄得模糊一些。

TOM: Really? OK, I'll change that too then.

汤姆:真的吗?我等下也要去改。

下一题

剑16 undefined