首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑16 Test 2 Part 1
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 1-10
Complete the notes below.
Write ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.

Copying photos to digital format

Name of company: Picturerep
Requirements
· Maximum size of photos is 30 cm, minimum size 4 cm.
· Photos must not be in a 1   or an album.

Cost
· The cost for 360 photos is 2 £   (including one disk).
· Before the completed order is sent, 3   is required.

Services included in the price
· Photos can be placed in a folder, e.g. with the name 4  .
· The 5   and contrast can be improved if necessary.
· Photos which are very fragile will be scanned by 6  .

Special restore service (costs extra)
· It may be possible to remove an object from a photo, or change the 7  .
· A photo which is not correctly in 8   cannot be fixed.

Other information
· Orders are completed within 9  .
· Send the photos in a box (not 10  ).

PART 1

EMPLOYEE: Hello, Picturerep. Can I help you?

员工:您好,这里是Picturerep。有什么可以帮您?

WOMAN: Oh, hi. I saw your advertisement about copying pictures to disk and I'd like a bit more information about what you do.

女士:哦,你好。我看到你们的广告说能够把照片刻录在光盘上,我想要再了解一下你们的业务。

EMPLOYEE: Sure. What would you like to know?

员工:当然可以。您想了解哪方面?

WOMAN: Well, I've got a box full of old family photos that's been up in the attic for years, some of them must be 50 or 60 years old, and I'd like to get them converted to digital format.

女士:嗯,我有一些以前的家庭照片,装了满满一箱子,放在阁楼上很多年了。其中一些肯定有50、60年了,我想把这些照片转成电子格式的。

EMPLOYEE: Sure, we can do that for you.

员工:当然了,我们可以为您弄好。

WOMAN: Right. And what about size?

女士:好的,那尺寸呢?

The photos are all sorts of sizes – are there any restrictions?

我的照片大大小小的都有,转化的话有尺寸的限制吗?

EMPLOYEE: Well the maximum size of photo we can do with our normal service is 30 centimetres.

员工:嗯,普通服务中我们能处理的最大的尺寸是30厘米。

And each picture must be at least 4 centimetres, that's the minimum we can cope with.

照片最小也要有4厘米,这是我们能够处理的最小的尺寸了。

WOMAN: That should be fine.

女士:那应该是没问题。

And some of them are in a frame – should I take them out before I send them?

其中有一些装在相框里了。需要都拿出来再寄给你们吗?

EMPLOYEE: Yes please, we can't copy them otherwise.

员工:是的,麻烦您啦,不然我们处理不了。

And also the photos must all be separate, they mustn't be stuck into an album.

而且照片不能装在一个相册里,每张照片都得分开。

WOMAN: OK, that's not a problem.

女士:可以的,没问题。

So can you give me an idea of how much this will cost?

那你可以告诉我大概的费用是多少吗?

I've got about 360 photos I think.

我觉得大概有360张照片。

EMPLOYEE: We charge £195 for 300 to 400 photos for the basic service.

员工:基本服务的话,300到400张照片的费用是195英镑。

WOMAN: OK. And does that include the disk?

女士:了解。光盘也包含在内了是吗?

EMPLOYEE: Yes, one disk – but you can get extra ones for £5 each.

员工:是的,有一张盘。但是您可以额外多要光盘,每张5镑。

WOMAN: That's good. So do I need to pay when I send you the photos?

女士:那就好。给你们寄照片的时候就要付款了吗?

EMPLOYEE: No, we won't need anything until we've actually copied the pictures.

员工:不需要。工作实际完成前您不需要付款。

Then we'll let you know how much it is, and once we've received the payment, we'll send the parcel off to you.

之后我们会将费用告知给您。我们一收到付款就会把照片和光盘打包寄送给您。

WOMAN: Right.

女士:好的。

EMPLOYEE: Is there anything else you'd like to ask about our services?

员工:关于我们的服务您还有要咨询的吗?

WOMAN: Yes. I've roughly sorted out the photos into groups, according to what they're about – so can you keep them in those groups when you copy them.

女士:是的。我根据照片的内容把它们大概分了几组。你们在复制的时候能还按照这些分组吗?

EMPLOYEE: Sure. We'll save each group in a different folder on the disk and if you like, you can suggest a name for each folder.

员工:没问题。我们会把每一组放在不同的文件夹中,如果您愿意的话,您还可以为每一个文件夹取一个名字。

WOMAN: So I could have one called 'Grandparents' for instance?

女士:比如有一组的名字可以是“祖父母”,这样吗?

EMPLOYEE: Exactly.

员工:是的。

WOMAN: And do you do anything besides scan the photos?

女士:除了扫描照片你们还有别的服务吗?

Like, can you make any improvements?

比如能修复照片吗?

EMPLOYEE: Yes, in the standard service each photo is checked, and we can sometimes touch up the colour a bit, or improve the contrast – that can make a big difference.

员工:可以的,我们提供的标准服务,会检查每一张照片,有时会增加一些色彩或者修正一下对比度,效果还挺明显的。

WOMAN: OK. And some of the photos are actually quite fragile – they won't get damaged in the process, will they?

女士:好的。实际上部分照片相当脆弱。复制过程中不会被破坏吧,会吗?

EMPLOYEE: No, if any look particularly fragile, we'd do them by hand.

员工:不会的。如果照片看起来特别易撕碎的话,我们 会直接手工处理。

We do realise how precious these old photos can be.

我们清楚地知道这些照片有多珍贵。

WOMAN: Sure.

女士:好的。

EMPLOYEE: And another thing is we can make changes to a photo if you want – so if you want to remove an object from a photo, or maybe alter the background, we can do that.

员工:另外,如果您愿意的话,我们提供的另一个服务是改变照片的内容。如果你想要移除照片中的某个物体,或者改变背景,我们也能做到。

WOMAN: Really? I might be interested in that.

女士:真的吗?我也许对这个感兴趣。

I'll have a look through the photos and see.

我会翻看一下这些照片再看需不需要。

Oh, and talking of fixing photos – I've got a few that aren't properly in focus.

对了,说起照片修复,我有几张虚焦的照片。

Can you do anything to make that better?

你们能处理修复这类的照片吗?

EMPLOYEE: No, I'm afraid that's one thing we can't do.

员工:不好意思,不行。恐怕我们做不到。

WOMAN: OK.

女士:好吧。

EMPLOYEE: Any other information I can give you?

员工:您还需要了解其他的吗?

WOMAN: Er … oh, how long will it all take?

女士:呃,对了。需要多长时间?

EMPLOYEE: We aim to get the copying done in ten days.

员工:计划是在10天内复制完。

WOMAN: Fine. Right, well I'll get the photos packed up in a box and post them off to you.

女士:好的,没问题。我会把照片打包装到盒子里面寄给你们。

EMPLOYEE: Right. If you've got a strong cardboard box, that's best.

员工:好的,如果用牢固的硬纸板箱子就最好了。

We've found that plastic ones sometimes break in the post.

我们发现塑料箱子在运输中容易破碎。

WOMAN: OK. Right, thanks for your help. Bye.

女士:好的,谢谢你的帮助。再见。

EMPLOYEE: Bye.

员工:再见。

上一题

剑16 Test 1 Part 4

下一题

剑16 Test 2 Part 2