JULIE: We need to think about what to prepare ...
朱莉:我们要想想怎么准备……
Dr White said he wanted us to use plenty of visuals and things and we might as well try them out when we're not being assessed ...
怀特博士说他希望我们加上大量的视觉元素,所以在评估前我们可以多做些尝试……
TREVOR: Well, the most important thing is the overhead projector ...
特雷弗:嗯,最重要的是投影仪……
JULIE: No problem ... we'll get that from the media room ... must remember to book it ...
朱莉:没问题……记得在媒体室预定一台…
TREVOR: Well ... we'll need a map of course.
特雷弗:好的……我们还需要一张地图。
JULIE: Probably two ... one of the islands ... large scale.
朱莉:要两张……一张是大比例的岛屿地图。
TREVOR: And one of West Africa.
特雷弗:还要一张西非地图。
JULIE: Well, the West African one is no problem ...
朱莉:嗯,西非地图没问题……
There's one in the Resources Room.
资料室里面有一张。
TREVOR: Oh yeah, of course, the resources room; the islands are going to be more of a problem.
特雷弗:噢,对啊,资料室;岛屿地图倒是个问题。
JULIE: Tell you what ... there's a very clear map of Santiago in that tourist brochure I showed you last week. Don't you remember it?
朱莉:上周我给你看的旅游宣传册上有一张很清晰的圣地亚哥地图。你还记得吗?
TREVOR: Oh yeah ... that's right; we can just use the tourist brochure.
特雷弗:噢,对呀;我们可以就用那份旅游宣传册。
JULIE: We also need statistics ... on several different things.
朱莉:我们还需要一些数据……好几个方面的。
TREVOR: Literacy rates.
特雷弗:识字率是一个。
JULIE: Yes, and school places.
朱莉:是的,还有学校分布。
TREVOR: How about the encyclopaedia?
特雷弗:到百科全书上找吧。
JULIE: Nah ... not up-to-date enough!
朱莉:别啊……那上面信息太过时了!
TREVOR: Mmm ... why don't we call the embassy?
特雷弗:嗯……直接打电话给大使馆怎么样?
JULIE: Oh ... someone's enthusiastic!
朱莉:哈……你热情挺高呀!
TREVOR: Well ... if something's worth doing ...
特雷弗:额……那得看值不值得做了……
JULIE: I know ... it's worth doing well ... OK.
朱莉:我懂啦……很值得做的。
TREVOR: We can find out statistics on school places from them as well.
特雷弗:学校分布情况的数据也可以问大使馆那边。
JULIE: Might as well.
朱莉:没错。
TREVOR: Look, Julie, it's almost time for our tutorials ... we can meet again on Monday ... but we need to prepare some stuff before then ...
特雷弗:朱莉,差不多该去上辅导课了……我们周一再碰面聊吧……这之前我们得稍微做些准备……
下一题
剑7 undefined