首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑7 Test 4 Section 3
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 21 and 22
Complete the sentences below.
Write NO MORE THAN ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.


The presentation will last 15 minutes.
There will be 21   minutes for questions.
The presentation will not be 22  .
Questions 23-26
What do the students decide about each topic for the geography presentation?

A They will definitely include this topic.
B They might include this topic.
C They will not include this topic.

Write the correct letter, A, B or C, next to questions 23-26.

23 Geographical Location  
24 Economy  
25 Overview of Education System  
26 Role of English Language  
Questions 27-30
Complete the table below.
Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each answer. 

27  
28  
29  
30  

SECTION 3

JULIE: Remind me, Trevor ... how long is the presentation?

朱莉:提醒我一下,特雷弗……我们的陈述时间是多少来着?

TREVOR: Dr White said three per hour.

特雷弗:怀特博士说每小时三场。

JULIE: So about twenty minutes?

朱莉:所以是20分钟对吧?

TREVOR: Well ... it'll be fifteen minutes per presentation.

特雷弗:呃……陈述的时间是15分钟。

JULIE: And five minutes for questions?

朱莉:剩下5分钟是提问环节?

TREVOR: And is this one going to be assessed?

特雷弗:这次陈述会被评估吗?

JULIE: No ... not this time round ... because it's the first one ... you know.

朱莉:不会……这次不会……因为这是第一次……你懂的。

TREVOR: Good news.

特雷弗:太好了。

JULIE: Well, Trevor, what are we going to include?

朱莉:对了,特雷弗,我们的陈述都需要包括什么呀?

TREVOR: Well ... Do you think we ought to give some historical background?

特雷弗:这个……你觉得我们要交待一下历史背景吗?

JULIE: Oh no ... definitely not ... we won't have time!

朱莉:不用……当然不用……时间不够啊!

TREVOR: OK ... but I think we ought to say something about the geographical location ... cos not a lot of people know where the islands are ...

特雷弗:好的……但我觉得我们得交待一下地理位置……因为不是所有人都知道这个小岛在哪儿。

JULIE: Yes ... OK ... I'll take notes, shall I?

朱莉:是的……好的……我记一下吧。

TREVOR: Yeah, that'll be a help ...

特雷弗:好呀,一会儿用得着的……

JULIE: So ... geographical location ...

朱莉:好的……地理位置……

TREVOR: Then we ought to give an overview of the whole education system.

特雷弗:然后我们要大致介绍一下整体的教育体系。

JULIE: Shouldn't we say something about the economy ... you know agricultural produce ... minerals and so forth?

朱莉:我们要提到经济吗?农业生产啊,矿产啊什么的?

TREVOR: Well ... Dr White said we shouldn't go into that sort of detail.

特雷弗:嗯……怀特博士说这类细节信息不用提。

JULIE: But it's pretty important when you think about it ... you know because it does influence the education system ...

朱莉:但我觉得这个还挺重要的……因为经济确实会影响教育体系……

TREVOR: Look ... let's think about that one later shall we?

特雷弗:这样吧……我们一会儿再聊这个好吗?

Let's see how we're doing for time ...

咱们到时候看看时间够不够……

JULIE: OK ... so ... general overview of education.

朱莉:好的……教育的大致介绍。

TREVOR: Of course ... and then the role of English language ...

特雷弗:没错……然后是英语语言的地位……

JULIE: Nope ... that goes in the Language Policy Seminar ... don't you remember?

朱莉:不对……你忘了吗,这个是放在语言政策研讨会里说的。

TREVOR: Are you sure?

特雷弗:你确定吗?

JULIE: Positive.

朱莉:我确定。

TREVOR: All right ... so those are the topics we're going to be ... to be covering ...

特雷弗:好的……我们就说这些话题……

JULIE: We need to think about what to prepare ...

朱莉:我们要想想怎么准备……

Dr White said he wanted us to use plenty of visuals and things and we might as well try them out when we're not being assessed ...

怀特博士说他希望我们加上大量的视觉元素,所以在评估前我们可以多做些尝试……

TREVOR: Well, the most important thing is the overhead projector ...

特雷弗:嗯,最重要的是投影仪……

JULIE: No problem ... we'll get that from the media room ... must remember to book it ...

朱莉:没问题……记得在媒体室预定一台…

TREVOR: Well ... we'll need a map of course.

特雷弗:好的……我们还需要一张地图。

JULIE: Probably two ... one of the islands ... large scale.

朱莉:要两张……一张是大比例的岛屿地图。

TREVOR: And one of West Africa.

特雷弗:还要一张西非地图。

JULIE: Well, the West African one is no problem ...

朱莉:嗯,西非地图没问题……

There's one in the Resources Room.

资料室里面有一张。

TREVOR: Oh yeah, of course, the resources room; the islands are going to be more of a problem.

特雷弗:噢,对啊,资料室;岛屿地图倒是个问题。

JULIE: Tell you what ... there's a very clear map of Santiago in that tourist brochure I showed you last week. Don't you remember it?

朱莉:上周我给你看的旅游宣传册上有一张很清晰的圣地亚哥地图。你还记得吗?

TREVOR: Oh yeah ... that's right; we can just use the tourist brochure.

特雷弗:噢,对呀;我们可以就用那份旅游宣传册。

JULIE: We also need statistics ... on several different things.

朱莉:我们还需要一些数据……好几个方面的。

TREVOR: Literacy rates.

特雷弗:识字率是一个。

JULIE: Yes, and school places.

朱莉:是的,还有学校分布。

TREVOR: How about the encyclopaedia?

特雷弗:到百科全书上找吧。

JULIE: Nah ... not up-to-date enough!

朱莉:别啊……那上面信息太过时了!

TREVOR: Mmm ... why don't we call the embassy?

特雷弗:嗯……直接打电话给大使馆怎么样?

JULIE: Oh ... someone's enthusiastic!

朱莉:哈……你热情挺高呀!

TREVOR: Well ... if something's worth doing ...

特雷弗:额……那得看值不值得做了……

JULIE: I know ... it's worth doing well ... OK.

朱莉:我懂啦……很值得做的。

TREVOR: We can find out statistics on school places from them as well.

特雷弗:学校分布情况的数据也可以问大使馆那边。

JULIE: Might as well.

朱莉:没错。

TREVOR: Look, Julie, it's almost time for our tutorials ... we can meet again on Monday ... but we need to prepare some stuff before then ...

特雷弗:朱莉,差不多该去上辅导课了……我们周一再碰面聊吧……这之前我们得稍微做些准备……

上一题

剑7 Test 4 Section 2

下一题

剑7 Test 4 Section 4