SECTION 1
WOMAN: Hello ... motor insurance department ...
女:您好……这里是车辆保险部……
MAN: Oh hello ... I'd like to ask about insurance for my car.
男:啊,你好……我想咨询一下我的车险。
WOMAN: Yes, of course. I'll just take a few details.
女:没问题。我需要了解一些您的信息。
What's your name?
请问您怎么称呼?
MAN: Patrick Jones.
男:帕特里克·琼斯。
WOMAN: And your address?
女:您的住址是?
MAN: It's 27 Bank Road.
男:我住在河岸路27号。
WOMAN: 27 Bank Road. Is that in Greendale?
女:Bank路27号。是在格林戴尔区吗?
MAN: Yes.
男:是的。
WOMAN: And what's your daytime phone number?
女:请问您白天能联系到的电话是多少?
MAN: My work number is 730453.
男:我的工作电话是730453.
WOMAN: And could I ask what your occupation is?
女:能麻烦告知一下您的职业吗?
MAN: Dentist.
男:我是一名牙医。
WOMAN: OK ... now a few details about your car ... What size is the engine?
女:好的……现在麻烦提供一下您的车辆信息……您的车引擎排量是多少?
MAN: It's 1200 ccs.
男:1200立方厘米。
WOMAN: Thank you ... and the make and model?
女:谢谢……您的车是什么品牌和型号?
MAN: It's a Hewton Sable.
男:是一辆Hewton Sable。
WOMAN: Could you spell the model name please?
女:能麻烦您拼一下型号吗?
MAN: Yes ... S-A-B-L-E.
男:好的……S-A-B-L-E。
WOMAN: Ah yes ... thanks. And when was it made?
女:好的,谢谢。您的车出厂日期是?
MAN: 1997.
男:1997年。
WOMAN: Lovely ... right ... I presume you've had a previous insurer?
女:好的……我想您之前应该在别的公司购买过车险吧?
MAN: Yes.
男:是的。
WOMAN: Right ... we need to know the name of the company.
女:好的……我们需要您提供那家公司的名字。
MAN: Yes ... it was Northern Star.
男:好的……是北星公司。
WOMAN: Thank you, and have you made any insurance claims in the last five years?
女:谢谢。那在过去的五年中您申请过理赔吗?
MAN: Yes ... one in 1999.
男:是的……在1999年有一次。
WOMAN: And what was the problem?
女:当时是什么问题呢?
MAN: It was stolen ... but ...
男:是我的车被盗了……但是……
WOMAN: That's fine, Mr Jones ... that's all we need to know at the moment ...
女:没关系,琼斯先生……我们现在只需要这些信息……
WOMAN: And will there be any other named drivers?
女:这辆车还有其他人驾驶吗?
MAN: Just the one ...
男:就一个。
WOMAN: And his name?
女:他叫什么名字呢?
MAN: Simon Paynter.
男:西蒙·裴恩特
WOMAN: Could you spell the surname please?
女:您能拼一下他的姓吗?
MAN: P-A-Y-N-T-E-R.
男:P-A-Y-N-T-E-R。
WOMAN: OK thank you ... And what relationship is he to you?
女:好的,谢谢……您和这位先生的关系是?
MAN: He's my brother-in-law.
男:他是我姐夫。
WOMAN: And what will you or Mr Paynter be using the car for?
女:您和裴恩特先生用这辆车一般做什么用途呢?
MAN: Well ... mainly for social use ...
男:这个……主要是社交用途……
WOMAN: Social use (murmuring). Will you be using it to travel to work?
女:社交用途。您上下班会开这辆车吗?
MAN: Yes ... sometimes.
男:有时候会。
WOMAN: ... Anything else?
女:还有其他用途吗?
MAN: No. That's it ...
男:没了。就这些。
WOMAN: And finally ... when would you like to start the insurance?
女:最后一个问题……您希望保险什么时候生效呢?
MAN: I'll need it from the 31st of January.
男:从1月31号开始吧。
WOMAN: Right ... Mr Jones ... I'm getting a couple of quotes coming up on the computer now ... and the best bet looks like being with a company called Red Flag.
女:好的……琼斯先生……我现在从电脑上调出了几个公司的报价……看起来红旗公司的方案最合适。
MAN: Yeah.
男:好的。
WOMAN: And that comes out at $450 per year ...
女:这个报价是450美元一年。
MAN: Well ... that seems OK ... it's quite a bit lower than I've been paying up to now ...
男:嗯……还行……比我现在的保险要便宜一些…
WOMAN: Great ... so would you like me to go ahead with that?
女:太棒了…那我就按这个给您办理了?
MAN: Sure ... why not?
男:没问题。
WOMAN: How would you like to pay?
女:您选择什么样的支付方式呢?
上一题
剑7 Test 1 Section 4下一题
剑7 Test 2 Section 2