首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑6 Test 4 Section 1 Q 1-10
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 1-10
Complete the notes below.
Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.


Example
Title of conference: Future Directions in Computing

Three day cost:
1 £    
Payment by 2    or on arrival

Accommodation:
Conference Centre
· 3 £   per night
· near to conference rooms
Guest House
· 4 £   per night
· approximately 5   walk from Conference Centre

Further documents to be sent:
· 6  
· an application form

Location:
Conference Centre is on 7   Park Road, next to the 8   . 
Taxi costs 9 £   or take bus number 10   from station.

CLERK: Conference Centre Reservations. Good morning.

职员:这里是会议预约中心。早上好。

WOMAN: Hi. I'm interested in the computing conference next month.

女士:你好。我对下个月的运算会议比较感兴趣。

CLERK: Future Directions in Computing?

职员:运算的未来方向?

WOMAN: Yes, that's right. Could I ask you a few questions about it?

女士:是的。我能问您几个相关的问题吗?

CLERK: Of course.

职员:没问题。

WOMAN: OK. I know the conference is for three days but actually I want to attend on the Friday and Saturday only.

女士:好的。我了解的是会议一共有三天时间,不过我其实只想参加周五和周六的会议。

Will that work out to be any cheaper?

如果那样的话有可能会便宜一些吗?

CLERK: Let me have a look.

店员:我看一眼啊。

Well, you could register for the two days separately, but that wouldn't actually save you very much as it still costs £35 for each day.

是这样的,你可以单独注册这两天的会议,但这样并不会为你节省很多钱,因为这样每天的花费是35英镑。

In fact, if you could register for the three days, you also get an invitation to a free dinner on the Saturday night, so that's probably the better option.

事实上如果你注册全部三天会议的话,你还会得到周六晚上一个免费晚餐的邀请,那样可能是更好的选择。

WOMAN: Right, I'll do that. How much will the fees be in that case?

女士:好的,我选这个吧。这样的话费用是多少呢?

CLERK: It's £75.

店员:是75镑。

WOMAN: All right. I'd like to register for the full three days.

女士:好的。我注册完整的三天会议吧。

Now, can I pay that by credit card?

我能用信用卡支付吗?

CLERK: I'm afraid not.

店员:恐怕不行啊。

You'll have to send a cheque to us, or you can pay at the conference office.

您需要邮寄支票给我们,或者可以在会议办公室付款。

WOMAN: Fine. So it's probably easiest if I pay by cheque.

女士:好的。用支票的话可能是最方便的。

Now then, what else do I need to arrange?

然后我还需要安排什么呢?

Right. How about accommodation?

对了。住宿方面呢?

I guess that's not included in the price?

我猜应该不包括在价格内吧?

CLERK: No, I'm sorry, it's not, but we do have a few rooms available for delegates at the conference centre if you'd like.

店员:不包括在内的,不好意思,不过我们确实在会议中心有一些房间是给代表们准备的,如果你喜欢的话。

Those are very cheap but if you're interested you'll need to book soon, because there's always a heavy demand for them.

这些房间价格很便宜,不过如果感兴趣的话你需要尽快预定,因为总是有很多人都想住在那里。

They are only £15 per night, but they are very basic and you'd have to get your own breakfast, because they don't provide you with that.

价格每晚只需要15英镑,但是设施相对基本一些,而且你要自己去购买早餐,因为他们并没有为你们准备早餐。

But it's very convenient, because it's in the same building as the conference rooms.

但是那里仍然是很方便的,因为住的地方跟会议中心是在同一座大楼里面。

WOMAN: Uhuh.

女士:好的。

CLERK: Or there's a very reasonable guest house which is £25 per night.

店员:或者还有一个非常划算的客房每晚需要25镑。

And I think that includes your breakfast.

而且应该包含早餐在内了我觉得。

WOMAN: Is it close to the conference centre?

女士:那里离会议中心近吗?

CLERK: It would be about a ten-minute walk away from here.

店员:大约需要10分钟的步行时间。

WOMAN: I see. That sounds quite reasonable.

女士:了解了。听上去是很划算的。

CLERK: The details are all in our conference pack, which I'll send you.

店员:所有的细节都在我们的会议资料袋里,我会把它邮寄给你的。

WOMAN: Great, thanks. That'll be very useful.

女士:好极了,谢谢。那会非常有用的。

Oh, and can you also send me an application form?

你能同时给我发一个申请表吗?

CLERK: Of course. I'll get that in the post to you straight away.

店员:没问题。我会一起直接邮寄给你。

Is there anything else?

还有其他问题吗?

WOMAN: Yes, actually. Can you tell me where exactly the conference centre is?

女士:嗯,是的。你能告诉我会议中心的具体地址吗?

CLERK: Well, it's on South Park Road and it's right at the end of the road next to the library.

店员:嗯,会议中心是在公园南路上,在路的尽头,图书馆旁边。

It's a ten-minute taxi ride from the station and will cost you £5.

从车站打车需要10分钟时间,需要花5镑。

Otherwise, you can take the bus which runs every half an hour from the station - that's the 21A - and it brings you straight to the conference centre.

或者你可以在车站乘坐21A路巴士,每半小时一趟,直接把你送到会议中心那里。

WOMAN: Right, got that.

女士:好的,了解了。

下一题

剑6 undefined