LUCY: Yeah, I suppose you're right again.
露西:倒也是,你说的都挺对的。
I'll take some notes, shall I?
我来做些笔记,好吗?
So...Age Groups. Well. What do you think?
嗯。年龄组别。那么。你觉得什么年龄组别合适?
Maybe twenty-five or under for one group, and forty-five or over for the other group?25
岁或以下一组,然后45岁或以上一组?
That should show up differences.
这分组能展示区别。
JACK: Right.
杰克:可以。
LUCY: OK. Next. How about the kind of music they like - let's give them some choices and then we can just tick boxes.
露西:好的。下一步。他们都喜欢什么样的音乐,我们准备一些选项然后我们可以直接在上面打勾。
JACK: OK. Let's have pop, jazz, folk, easy listening… What else?
杰克:好的。咱们选择流行音乐,爵士乐,民族乐,舒缓音乐……还有哪些?
LUCY: Well, we should include classical.
露西:嗯,我们应该把古典音乐包含在内。
Some people like it, you know.
有的人喜欢,你知道的。
JACK: OK. And then we should have how they listen to music.
杰克:嗯。然后我们还要包括人们听音乐的方式。
LUCY: The medium. Right. Let's include radio, CD - and then I guess there's TV.
露西:媒介。对。包括广播,CD,然后我觉得还有电视。
JACK: What about concerts?
杰克:音乐会怎么样?
You know, in pubs and halls.
对吧,酒吧和音乐厅。
LUCY: Oh yeah, we should include live music of course.
露西:好的,我们确实应该包括现场音乐。
JACK: OK, we're on a roll now!
杰克:好的,我们进展飞快!
Next point could be about where they actually get their music.
然后下一个重点是人们在实际生活中都是如何得到他们的音乐的。
LUCY: You mean like, do they buy it in music shops, or department stores?
露西:你指的是人们从音像店买还是从百货商场买吗?
JACK: Yes, or download it from the Internet.
杰克:是的,或者从网上下载。
LUCY: Right. That could be for recorded music.
露西:嗯。那应该属于音像制品了。
Then we need another section for live music.
我们还需要一个现场音乐的部分。
Where do they go for that?
人们都去哪听现场音乐呢?
JACK: OK. Let's say disco, pub, club, concert hall…
杰克:嗯。比如迪斯科,酒吧,俱乐部,音乐厅……
LUCY: Or opera house! And I guess we should include karaoke bars.
露西:还有歌剧厅!而且我觉得还应该包括卡拉OK吧。
JACK: Not many of them in this city!
杰克:咱们市里没有太多吧!
LUCY: OK. We'll leave that out then.
露西:好吧。那就把它排除在外吧
So, what's left to do?
然后我们还需要干嘛?
JACK: That's it. Well, now we can make a time-scale for doing it.
杰克:就这些了。然后我们现在制定一个时间表来完成它。
下一题
剑6 undefined