首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑5 Test 3 Section 3 Q 21-30
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 21-30
Complete the form below.
Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
21  
22  
23  
24  
25  
26  
27  
28  
29  
30  

ANNIE: Oh Ben - I just remembered I never filled in that form for Nick - did you do it?

安妮:哦本——我才想起来我还没填你可发的表格——你填了吗?

BEN: The course feedback form?

本:课程反馈表?

ANNIE: Yes. If you want, we can do it together, I've got mine here.

安妮:是的。如果你想的话,我们可以一起填。我自己的在这里。

BEN: Is that OK?

本:可以吗?

ANNIE: Yeah.

安妮:当然。

BEN: OK, let's have a look then.

本:好的,让我们来看看吧。

What do we have to do?

我们要做点啥?

ANNIE: Let's fill in the top first, let's see, Course, Course code ...

安妮:我们先把上面的信息填完,让我看看,课程,课程代码……

BEN: Er, it's Communication in Business.

本:呃,是商业通信。

ANNIE: OK, Communication ... in ... Business, I do know that, but what's the code?

安妮:好的,商业……通信。我也知道这个,但是代码是什么?

BEN: CBI6 something, CB162, isn't it?

本:CB16什么的,CB162,对吗?

ANNIE: Mmm, that's it, OK and dates, when did we start?

安妮:嗯,就是这个,好的,日期,我们什么时候开始的?

I remember, my birthday's on May 4th and it was the day after, it must have been May 5th.

我记得我的生日是在5月4日,这个是之后一天,应该是5月5日。

BEN: Gosh, doesn't seem that long ago, does it?

本:天啊,真没觉得有这么久,是不是?

ANNIE: No, and we finish at the end of this week, on Friday, so that's July 15th?

安妮:没觉得。我们在本周末完成,周五,那就是7月15日?

BEN: Er 16th, Monday was the 12th.

本:呃16日,周一是12号。

Right, that was the easy bit, now let's have a look - "Please give your comments on the following aspects of the course", OK, what's the first one?

好的,这部分比较容易,现在我们来看看,“请对于课程以下方面给出你的评价”,好的,第一个是什么?

Oh, course organisation.

哦,课程结构。

What do you think?

你觉得呢?

ANNIE: Er, clear? It was, wasn't it?

安妮:嗯,清晰?的确很清晰,是不是?

BEN: Yes, I think the organisation was clear.

本:是的,我认为结构清晰。

OK, anything else for course organisation?

好的,还有其他有关课程机构的吗?

ANNIE: It was a good thing he gave us the course outline at the beginning, in the first session, that was useful, so I'll put that down, shall I?

安妮:在课程开始他给了我们课程大纲,这点很好,在第一节课这个很有用。所以我要把它记下来,好吗?

Now, going on to suggestions for improvement, one thing that wasn't so good, I think we could have done a bit more work at the beginning, I mean at the beginning it seemed dead easy.

现在,转到提高的建议上,我不太确定的一件事是,我猜我们可以在开始时多做些工作,我的意思是在开始的时候简单死了。

BEN: Yeah.

本:是的。

ANNIE: I thought it was going to be really easy and then all of a sudden in the second half of the course we got a whole load of work, reading to do and essays and things.

安妮:我以为课程会一直这样轻松,但是在下半学期,突然我们一下来了很多工作,很多阅读、论文等等。

BEN: Yes, it'd be better if it was more even.

本:是的,如果能够平均一些就更好了。

OK, now course delivery, does that mean teaching?

好的,课程表达,这个的意思是教学吗?

ANNIE: Yeah, I suppose so.

安妮:是的,我猜是这样。

Well, what I thought was really good on this course was the standard of teaching.

好吧,我觉得这个最好的一点是教学标准。

Actually - I mean some of the teachers were better than others - but the standard generally was fine.

事实上——我的意思是有些老师比其他的好——但是整体的标准是没问题的。

Much better than other courses I've been on.

比我上过的其他课程要好多了。

BEN: Yeah, I agree. Let's put that then.

本:是的,我同意。我们把这个记下来吧。

What about suggestions for improvement?

那提高的建议呢?

ANNIE: I ... I didn't think it was all that wonderful when we had great long group discussion sessions that went on for hours and hours.

安妮:我……我觉得当我们上一个小时又一个小时的小组讨论课的时候,就不是那么美好了。

I don't mean we shouldn't have group discussions, just that they shouldn't go on too long.

我的意思不是我们不需要小组讨论,而是它们不用那么长。

ANNIE: Now, on to materials and equipment.

安妮:现在,来说说材料和设备。

BEN: Oh, now what was good about some sessions was the handouts.

本:哦,好的一点就是有些课上的讲义。

ANNIE: Yes, I thought all the handouts were good actually, and some were great, with website addresses and everything.

安妮:是的,我实际上觉得所有的讲义都很不错,有些简直是棒极了,上面有网站地址和所有信息。

BEN: One problem though with materials was the key texts.

本:这些材料的一个问题就是重点课文。

ANNIE: Yes! There just weren't enough copies on reserve in the library.

安妮:是的!图书管理里库存的份数不够。

And if you can't get the key texts before the session, how are you supposed to do the reading?

如果你课前拿不到重点课文,又该怎么去做阅读呢?

And not enough computers.

还有电脑也不够。

You have to wait ages to get one.

你必须要等很久才能轮上一台。

BEN: OK, testing and evaluation - well, I don't know, it's hard to say until we've got our written assignments back.

本:好的,测试和评估——好吧,我不知道,我们的写作作业拿回来之前都很难讲。

ANNIE: Don't talk about it, I only got mine in yesterday, it was a real struggle.

安妮:别提了,我昨天才交,真是太挣扎了。

I hate to think what mark I'll get.

我讨厌去想我能得几分。

BEN: Yes, but at least we've done the oral presentation - I thought that was good, the way I got my feedback really quickly.

本:是的,但是我们至少已经完成了口头陈述——我觉得这个还不错,我拿到反馈的方式很快。

ANNIE: Yes, it was. And I liked the way we knew what we'd be evaluated on, we knew the criteria, so we knew we had to think about clarity, organisation, and so on.

安妮:是的,的确如此。我还喜欢我们知道我们的哪些方面会被评分,我们知道标准,所以我们知道我们要考虑清晰度、结构等等。

BEN: Yeah, but I'm not so sure about the written work.

本:是的,但我不太确定笔头作业。

One thing I think is that there's just too much, it's really stressful.

我认为一个问题是太多了,压力太大了。

ANNIE: Yes, I'd agree and I don't see why they can't let us know the criteria they use for marking.

安妮:是的,我同意。我没明白他们为什么不让我们知道他们评分的标准。

BEN: The written assignments? But he told us.

本:写作作业吗?但是他告诉我们了。

ANNIE:No, for the final exams.

安妮:期末考试的没有。

What are they looking for - what are the criteria?

他们要看什么——标准是什么?

What makes a pass or a fail?

怎样通过或者不及格?

BEN: Yeah, I never thought of that. It'd be really useful.

本:是的,我都没考虑过这些事。这应该很有用。

ANNIE: OK, any other comments?

安妮:好的,还有其他的评论吗?

BEN: I thought student support was excellent.

本:我认为学生的支持很棒。

ANNIE: Yeah, me too. OK, excellent. Other comments?

安妮:是的,我也这么认为。好的,很棒。还有其他的吗?

BEN: No, I can't think of anything else.

本:没了,我也想不起其他的来了。

ANNIE: Nor me. OK, so that's done. Thanks, Ben.

安妮:我也没有了。好的,那就这些了。谢谢,本。

BEN: No, thank you.

本:不,要谢谢你。

下一题

剑5 undefined