首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑5 Test 2 Section 3 Q 21-30
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 21-30
Complete the table below.
Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.

21  
22  
23  
24  
25  
26  
27  
28  
29  
30  

TUTOR: First of all I'd just like to say, Cristina and Ibrahim, that I really enjoyed watching your video about student life last week, and I could see that the rest of the group did too.

导师:首先,我想说,克里斯蒂娜和亚伯拉罕,上周我真心很享受看你们关于学生生活的视频,能看出来整个团队里其他的人也如此。

You did really well, and I hope that you got a lot out of it.

你们干的漂亮。我希望你们从中能收获颇多。

I'd like to use this tutorial as a feedback session, where you reflect on the experience of doing the project.

我想利用这个个别辅导时间作为反馈环节,你们可以回想一下你们做这个项目的经验。

So Cristina, I was wondering, what did you enjoy most about making the video?

所以克里斯蒂娜,我想问你在做视频时最享受什么?

CRISTINA: I liked using the camera.

克里斯蒂娜:我喜欢操作摄像机。

TUTOR: Is it the first time you've operated one like that?

导师:这是你第一次这样操作吗?

CRISTINA: Yes, it is.

克里斯蒂娜:是的。

TUTOR: Well the results were very good! Anything else?

导师:那这效果很不错!还有其他的吗?

CRISTINA: I also enjoyed visiting one of the British students we filmed.

克里斯蒂娜:我还喜欢去拜访我们拍摄的一名英国学生。

I'd never been inside a British home before.

我之前从没进过英国人的家里面。

TUTOR: OK Cristina, thanks. What about you, Ibrahim?

导师:好的,克里斯蒂娜,谢谢。亚伯拉罕,那你怎样?

What did you enjoy?

我喜欢什么?

IBRAHIM: Well for me it was a very good chance to get to know students who are on other courses, because everyone in our group is studying English, and we don't usually have much to do with the rest of the college.

亚伯拉罕:嗯,对于我来说,这是个了解其他课程的学生非常好的机会,因为我们小组里所有人都学英语,我们和学校其他的专业联系不多。

TUTOR: Yes, good. Do you think you'll maintain the contact now?

导师:很不错。你认为你和他们会保持联系吗?

IBRAHIM: I hope so. I've invited three of them to have dinner with me next week.

亚伯拉罕:我希望如此。我已经邀请他们当中的三人下周和我一起吃晚饭。

TUTOR: Great! If you haven't decided what to make yet I can tell you they'll love trying Arab dishes.

导师:太棒了!如果你还没决定做什么,我可以告诉你他们十分喜爱尝试阿拉伯美食。

And of course, it's good for your English too.

当然,这对你的英语也有好处。

Cristina, what did you find?

克里斯蒂娜,你发现了什么?

What was the most useful aspect of the project from the point of view of the English practice?

从英语练习的角度来说,这个项目哪方面是最有用的?

CRISTINA: I think, when we were being shown how to edit the film, we had to follow the instructions.

克里斯蒂娜:我想,当我们学习如何编辑电影的时候,我们必须按照说明操作。

And that was very good practice for me.

这对于我来说是非常好的练习。

And I also learned some technical words that I hadn't heard before.

我还学习了一些从未听过的技术词汇。

TUTOR: What about you Ibrahim?

导师:那你呢,亚伯拉罕?

What was the most useful for your English?

对于你的英语来说最有用的是什么?

IBRAHIM: It was listening to the British students, because they don't speak as slowly as most of the tutors on our course.

亚伯拉罕:应该是听英国学生说话,因为他们不像课上大部分导师们说话那么慢。

I think they speak at natural speed, so it forces me to get used to it.

他们用正常语速说话,所以这逼着我去适应。

And they use a lot of slang.

而且他们使用大量的俚语。

TUTOR: So you learned some new words which will be useful?

导师:所以你学了些有用的新词?

IBRAHIM: Yes.

亚伯拉罕:是的。

TUTOR: Good. I'm glad it helped.

导师:好。我很高兴这是有帮助的。

Well, we've talked a little bit about enjoyment, and about language practice.

好的,我们已经谈到了一些有关享受和语言练习方面的内容。

Were there any other benefits?

还有其他的优点吗?

What else did you feel you'd learnt from the project?

你们觉得还从这个项目里学到了什么?

Was it useful in other ways?

在其他方面它有用吗?

CRISTINA: Yes, well firstly, I learned how to use a video camera.

克里斯蒂娜:是的,首先,我学会了怎么使用摄像机。

And also, I think I really learned a lot about working together with other people.

而且,我认为我还学到了很多有关如何和其他人共事的内容。

I've never done anything with a group before, and we had to find ways of cooperating, erm, and compromising, and sometimes persuading people, when they don't agree with you.

我从没和一个团队一起做过什么事,所以我们必须寻找有关合作和妥协的方法,以及有时候当别人不同意你时,还要去说服他们。

TUTOR: Yes, that is a very useful experience, I know.

导师:是的,我知道这是一次很有用的经历。

TUTOR: What about you, Ibrahim?

导师:那你呢,亚伯拉罕?

IBRAHIM: Well, I think I learnt a lot about how important editing is.

亚伯拉罕:那我认为我已经学习了很多有关编辑的重要性的问题。

When you're filming you think that everything's going to be interesting, but in fact we cut around half of it in the end, and then it was much better.

当你在拍摄的时候,你觉得所有的东西都很有意思,但实际上最终我们剪掉了大约一半,这样会更好些。

TUTOR: Good. Well, one last thing I'd like to ask.

导师:好的。那么我想问的最后一件事是。

What mistakes do you think you, as a group that is, made?

作为一个团队,你们觉得你们犯了什么错误?

I mean, to put it another way, if you had to do it all over again, is there anything you'd do differently?

我的意思是,换句话说,如果你们需要从头再做,有没有什么东西需要用不同的方式去处理?

CRISTINA: We didn't plan very well.

克里斯蒂娜:我们计划的不太好。

For example, we didn't decide on dates when we'd complete each separate step of the project, and we should have agreed about that in the beginning, because we were always late with everything!

比如说,我们没有确定完成项目每一步的日期,我们应该在项目之初就确定下来,因为我们做什么事都会迟一些!

TUTOR: Right. Anything else?

导师:好的,还有其他的吗?

CRISTINA: I think we should have tried to experiment more with the camera.

克里斯蒂娜:我想我们应该拿摄像机多做些尝试。

I mean with angles, and the focus and that kind of thing.

我的意思是尝试不同的角度、对焦等等那类事情。

TUTOR: So you should have been more ambitious?

导师:所以你们应该更有雄心一些?

Do you agree, Ibrahim?

亚伯拉罕,你同意吗?

IBRAHIM: Not really. In fact, I think we were too ambitious.

亚伯拉罕:我并不觉得如此。事实上,我觉得我们过于有雄心了。

We were inexperienced, and we didn't have a lot of time, and we tried to do too much, to make a long film.

我们经验不足,时间也不够,但我们想做很多事情来做一个长篇。

Next time I would make a shorter one and try to get the quality better.

下次,我想做个短一些的,让质量尽量高些。

TUTOR: Well, that's very interesting.

导师:好吧,这听起来很有趣。

Next semester we will be doing another video project - with a different content, of course - but you'll have an opportunity to put into practice what you've learnt this time.

下学期我们会做另外一个视频项目,当然内容不同,但是你们有机会把这次学到的内容加以实践。

Do you have any ideas about ...

你们有没有什么想法……

下一题

剑5 undefined