首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑6 Test 2 Section 1
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 1-5
Complete the notes below.
Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.

Example

Workshops organised every: Saturday

· Adults must accompany children under 1  
· Cost: £2.50
· Workshops held in: Winter House, 2   Street 
· Security device: must push the 3   to open door
· Should leave car behind the 4  
· Book workshops by phoning the 5   (on 200765)
Questions 6-10
Complete the table below.
Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each answer.

 
Next two workshops
6  
7  
8  
9  
10  

SECTION 1

MAN: Good morning, Synmouth Museum. Can I help you?

男士:早上好,西莫斯博物馆,有什么能帮你?

WOMAN: Oh yes. Good morning. I'm interested in the children's workshops and I'd like a little more information, please.

女士:哦,早上好。我对你们的儿童手工创作室挺感兴趣的,所以我想了解一些相关信息。

MAN: Do you mean the Art and Craft workshops?

男士:你指的是艺术手工工作室吗?

WOMAN: Yes. A friend of a friend mentioned them - the children do painting and make models and so forth.

女士:是的。我的一个朋友提到过——孩子们可以进行绘画和做模型之类的。

MAN: Yes, of course. Um, where to begin?

男士:对,没错。嗯,从哪里讲起呢?

First of all, as you probably know, they run every Saturday.

首先,你可能也知道,他们每周六营业。

WOMAN: Fine. And what about ages?

女士:好的,都多大岁数的孩子呢?

MAN: Well, all ages from five upwards are welcome, though we do ask that children below eight years of age are accompanied by an adult.

男士:是这样,所有5岁以上的孩子都可以来,不过我们建议8岁以下的孩子最好能有家长陪同。

WOMAN: Fine. That wouldn't be a problem. What about cost?

女士:好的。这不是问题。相关费用呢?

MAN: Well, I think you'll find them very reasonable.

男士:这样,我觉得你会觉得价格非常合理的。

It's £2.50 a child, with 80 pence off for two or more children from the same family.

一个小孩收费2.5镑,如果是同一个家庭的两个或以上儿童来的话还可以减掉80便士。

WOMAN: Oh yes, very reasonable. And are they held in the main museum?

女士:好的,确实很划算。那么这是在博物馆的主管举办吗?

MAN: Not exactly. They're nearby.

男士:不算是。是在附近。

WOMAN: Could you give me the full address?

女士:你能给我完整的地址吗?

I don't know the area very well.

我不太熟悉那个地方。

MAN: Yes, it's Winter House.

男士:好的,在温特别墅。

WOMAN: Right.

女士:好的。

MAN: And that's in Tamer Street.

男士:是在泰姆街。

WOMAN: Could you spell that please?

女士:能请你拼写一下吗?

MAN: Yes, T-A-M-E-R Street.

男士:好的,T-A-M-E-R 街道。

WOMAN: Lovely.

女士:好嘞。

MAN: And I do need to tell you that there's a security entrance, so you need to press the green button for someone to let you in.

男士:我需要强调一下门口有安保设备,所以你得按绿色的按钮,会有人给你开门。

Don't press the red button please, but don't worry, it's all clearly labelled.

千万不要按红色的按钮,但是不用担心,上面都明显标明了的。

WOMAN: OK. And one more question - is parking available nearby?

女士:好的。还有一个问题——附近能停车吗?

We're driving in from out of town.

我们从市里开车过去。

MAN: Your best bet is to leave your car at the back of the library - on a Saturday morning there are plenty of spaces there.

男士:你最好的选择是把车停在图书馆后面——周六上午那里有很多空位的。

It's right next door to the museum.

图书馆就在博物馆隔壁。

WOMAN: And can I ask about booking places?

女士:那么我能跟你预定位子吗?

MAN: Yes, and I must tell you, you really should book by calling the education department here.

男士:可以,不过我得说,你需要打电话给这里的教育部来预定。

WOMAN: Oh, I'm sorry, should I have rung them instead of the main museum number?

女士:哦,不好意思,我是应该打电话给他们而不是博物馆主馆的电话吗?

MAN: No, that's fine this time, please don't worry.

男士:嗯,不是的,不过这次没关系的,不用在意。

But for future reference, I'll give you the direct number.

过有关更多信息我给你他们的直拨电话。

It's two hundred-seven-six-five.

号码是200765。

WOMAN: Great, I've got that.

女士:好极了,收到。

MAN: But I'm very happy to give you information about the next two workshops.

男士:不过我还是很想告诉你下两次手工工作室的相关信息。

On Saturday the 16th there's Building Castles.

是在16号周六,有一个“建造城堡”的手工活动。

WOMAN: Oh, sounds great!

女士:噢,听上去棒极了!

MAN: This involves quite a bit of glue, so just make sure the kids are in old clothes.

男士:这个活动会用到一些胶水,所以最好确保孩子们穿些旧衣服来。

WOMAN: I know, ones I don't mind getting mucky.

女士:我晓得了,我不太在意被这些东西弄脏。

MAN: Exactly. And if possible, could you bring along bottle tops which the children might be able to use in the models, you know, as decoration?

男士:是的。如果可以的话能不能麻烦你带一些瓶盖儿来,孩子们可能会用在模型上,你懂的,可能作为装饰?

WOMAN: We'll certainly try to find some for you.

女士:我们当然会尽力帮你找一些。

MAN: Then the following week...

男士:然后紧接着一周……

WOMAN: That'll be the 23rd, won't it?

女士:就是23号,对吗?

MAN: Yes, that's right. On that day, it's what we call Undersea Worlds.

男士:对,是的。那一天会有一个叫做“海底世界”的手工活动。

This is where they make scenes with fishes, underground caverns and so on.

听上去应该就是关于鱼啊,海底山洞啊之类的。

WOMAN: Is that likely to get very dirty? Lots of paint splashes?

女士:这个会不会也是弄的比较脏呢?颜料溅出来什么的?

MAN: Not really, so we don't recommend any special clothes for that one.

男士:不太会,所以这个活动我们就不建议穿什么特别的衣服了。

But if you could search out some silver paper to bring along to use in the sessions, you know, it's shiny - it looks like water, that'd be great.

不过如果你能找一些银色的纸带来用于课上,亮闪闪的像水一样你懂的,那就最好了。

WOMAN: Yes, of course. We'll see what we can come up with.

女士:好的,没问题。我到时候看看我们能带什么过来。

Well, thank you ever so much for all your help.

好了,很感谢你帮忙。

The sessions sound really good and I'll certainly book up for the next two.

这些课程听上去非常棒,所以我肯定是要提前预定下两次的手工活动了。

MAN: Lovely. Thanks very much for ringing.

男士:好的。感谢您致电。

WOMAN: Bye.

女士:再见。

MAN: Bye-bye.

男士:再见。

上一题

剑6 Test 1 Section 4

下一题

剑6 Test 2 Section 2