首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑7 Test 3 Section 1
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 1 and 2
Complete the notes below.
Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.


Example
Type of job required: Part-time

Student is studying 1  
Student is in the 2   year of the course.
Questions 3-5
Complete the table below.
Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS for each answer.
3  
4  
5  
Questions 6-10
Complete the form below.
Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
6  
7  
8  
9  
10  

SECTION 1

AGENT: Good morning.

中介:早上好!

STUDENT: Oh, good morning. Is this ... er ... room number 26?

学生:噢,早上好!这是26号房间吗?

AGENT: Yes, that's right.

中介:是的。

STUDENT: So is this the Student Job Centre?

学生:学生就业中心是在这儿吗?

AGENT: It certainly is. How can I help you?

中介:没错。有什么能帮您的吗?

STUDENT: Well, actually I'm looking for a job - a part-time job.

学生:是这样的,我想找一份工作——兼职的。

Do you have anything available at the moment?

现在有招聘的信息吗?

AGENT: Ah, yes ... Are you a registered student?

中介:啊,有的……您是在这里注册的学生吗?

I'm afraid this service is only available to full-time students.

我们的服务只针对我们的全日制学生。

STUDENT: Yes ... I am. I'm doing a degree in Business Studies.

学生:是的。我在读一个商科的学位。

Here's my student card.

这是我的学生证。

AGENT: Which year are you in?

中介:您现在大几?

STUDENT: Well ... I've been at uni for four years but I'm in the Third Year because I took last year off.

学生:这个……我在学校已经待了四年了,但我现在还在读大三,因为去年我休学了。

AGENT: Right ... well, let's just have a look at what positions are available at the moment.

中介:好的……我们来看看现在都有些什么工作。

There's a job working at the reception desk at the Sports Centre, for three evenings a week - that's Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.

有一个体育中心前台的工作,每周三个晚上——周三到周五。

STUDENT: That sounds like fun but unfortunately I have evening lectures - so that's not possible, I'm afraid.

学生:这工作挺有意思的,可惜我晚上有课,所以恐怕不行。

Is there anything during the day?

有白天的工作吗?

AGENT: OK, that's no good then.

中介:好的,这个不行。

Um. What about cleaning? There's a position for a cleaner at the Child Care Centre.

嗯,做清洁可以吗?儿童看护中心有一份清洁的工作。

STUDENT: Right ...

学生:好的……

AGENT: But you'd need to be there at 6 am. Does that appeal?

中介:但你早上6点就要上班。有兴趣吗?

STUDENT: Six o'clock in the morning!

学生:早上6点!

Oh, that's far too early for me, I'm afraid.

这也太早了!

I'd never make it that early in the morning.

我从没这么早起过。

AGENT: Mmm ... Well - there was a position going in the Computer Lab for three days a week that might be OK.

中介:呃……对了——计算机实验室之前有一个职位空缺,每周只工作三天,应该符合你的要求。

Ah, here it is! No, it's in the Library, not the Lab.

啊,找到了!不对,是图书馆,不是实验室。

Clerical Assistant required - I think it mostly involves putting the books back on the shelves.

招的是助理文员,主要的工作我估计就是把书放回书架。

Oh no - hang on. It's for Wednesday and Friday evenings again.

噢不,等等……这个时间也是周三到周五晚上。

STUDENT: NO - I can't manage that because of the lectures.

学生:这个不行,我晚上都有课。

AGENT: OK, I'm getting the idea.

中介:好的。我明白了。

Look, I'll just get a few details from you anyway, and then we can check through the list and see what comes up.

我先收集一些你的个人信息,然后我们从职位列表上扫一圈看有什么合适的。

AGENT: We'll fill in the personal details on this application form first, if that's OK?

中介:我们先来填一下工作申请表上的一些个人信息吧。

STUDENT: Yes, that's fine.

学生:好的,没问题。

AGENT: Now, what's your name again?

中介:好的,您刚才说您叫什么来着?

STUDENT: Anita Newman - that's N-E-W-M-A-N.

学生:安妮塔·纽曼,N-E-W-M-A-N。

AGENT: And your address, Anita?

中介:好的,你住哪儿呢,安妮塔?

STUDENT: I'm in one of the Halls of Residence for post-graduate students, you know, International House.

学生:我住在研究生宿舍,国际留学生公寓。

AGENT: OK - that's easy. What's your room number there?

中介:好的,没问题。你的房号是多少?

STUDENT: Room B569 - no sorry B659.

学生:B569——不对,不好意思,是B659.

I always get that wrong.

我老是弄错。

I haven't been living there very long.

我才刚住进去不久。

AGENT: Do you have any other skills?

中介:你还有什么其他技能吗?

Typing, languages, that sort of thing?

比如打字啊外语啊什么的?

STUDENT: Well, I speak some Japanese.

学生:嗯,我会说一些日语。

AGENT: Right, I'll make a note of that.

中介:好的,我记一下。

Now - let's see what else is available.

那现在我们来看看有哪些其他合适的工作。

What do you think of administrative work?

管理类的工作可以吗?

There is a position for an Office Assistant at the English Language Centre.

英语语言中心有一个办公室助理的职位。

STUDENT: That sounds interesting.

学生:这个不错啊。

AGENT: It's for 3 days a week - Monday, Friday and Saturday mornings. Interested?

中介:每周工作三天——周一、周五和周六上午。有兴趣吗?

STUDENT: Mmm. I was hoping to have Saturdays free.

学生:嗯,我倒是希望周六能够空出来。

But I need the work so ... can you tell me what the job involves?

不过我的确需要一份工作……能告诉我这个工作的主要职责是什么吗?

AGENT: Yes, sure. It says here that you'll be required to deal with student enquiries and answer the phone.

中介:当然可以。你的工作职责是处理一些学生的询问,还有接电话。

STUDENT: I'm sure I can handle all that without a problem.

学生:这个我应该没有问题。

AGENT: Great. Well, would you like me to arrange an interview for you?

中介:好的。那我就给你安排一个面试吧。

Say, Friday morning, around ten?

周五早上,大概十点左右行吗?

STUDENT: Could we make it a bit later?

学生:能稍微晚点吗?

Unfortunately, I've got something to do at ten. Would that be OK?

我碰巧那天十点有点事。可以吗?

AGENT: Not a problem. How about eleven thirty?

中介:没问题。十一点半行吗?

Hope it works out for you Anita.

希望一切顺利,安妮塔。

STUDENT: Me too. And thanks for all your help.

学生:我也希望如此。谢谢你的帮助!

上一题

剑7 Test 2 Section 4

下一题

剑7 Test 3 Section 2