首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑14 Test 2 Section 1
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 1-10
Complete the notes below.
Write ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.

TOTAL HEALTH CLINIC
PATIENT DETAILS 
Personal information


Example 
Name: Julie Anne Garcia 

Contact phone :  1  
Date of birth :  2   ,1992
Occupation : works as a 3  
Insurance company :  4   Life Insurance 

Details of the problem 
Type of problem : pain in her left 5  
When it began :  6   ago 
Action already taken : has taken painkillers and applied ice 

Other information 
Sports played: 
belongs to a 7   club 
goes 8   regularly 
Medical history:
injured her 9   last year 
no allergies
no regular medication apart from 10  

SECTION 1

CARL: Hi, come and take a seat.

卡尔:嗨,进来坐吧。

JULIE: Thank you.

朱莉:谢谢。

CARL: My name's Carl Rogers and l'm one of the doctors here at the Total Health Clinic.

卡尔:我叫卡尔·罗杰斯,是全健康诊所的医生。

So I understand this is your first visit to the clinic?

这是你第一次来诊所吗?

JULIE: Yes, it is.

朱莉:是的。

CARL: OK, well I hope you'll be very happy with the service you receive here.

卡尔:好吧,我希望你对这里的服务感到满意。

So if it's aright with you I'll take a few details to help me give you the best possible service.

所以,如果可以的话,我会询问你一些细节来帮助我给你提供最好的服务。

JULIE: Sure.

朱莉:当然。

CARL: So can I check first of all that we have the correct personal details for you?

卡尔:那么我能先核对一下个人信息是否正确吗?

So your full name is Julie Anne Garcia?

你的全名是朱莉·安妮·加西亚吗?

JULIE: That's correct.

朱莉:是的。

CARL: Perfect. And can I have a contact phone number?

卡尔:好的。你能给我个联系电话吗?

JULIE: It's 219 442 9785.

朱莉:219 442 9785。

CARL: OK, and then can I just check that we have the correct date of birth?

卡尔:好的,那我们再看看出生日期是否正确呢?

JULIE: October tenth, 1992.

朱莉:1992年10月10日。

CARL: Oh, I actually have 1991, I’ll just correct that now.

卡尔:哦,实际上我这里记的是1991年,我现在就改过来。

Right, so that's all good.

好的,这些信息都正确了。

Now I just need just a few more personal details... do you have an occupation, either full-time or part-time?

现在我还需要一些你的个人资料……你有全职或兼职的工作吗?

JULIE: Yes, I work full-time in Esterhazy's - you know, the restaurant chain.

朱莉:是的,我在Esterhazy餐厅全职工作,就是那个连锁餐厅。

I started off as a waitress there a few years ago and l'm a manager now.

几年前我开始在那里当服务员,现在我是经理。

CARL: Oh I know them, yeah, they're down on 114th Street, aren't they?

卡尔:噢我知道那家餐厅,在114号街上对吗?

JULIE: That's right.

朱莉:没错。

CARL: Yeah, I’ve been there a few times.

卡尔:嗯,我去过几次。

I just love their salads.

我很喜欢他们的沙拉。

JULIE: That's good to hear.

朱莉:听你这么说真好。

CARL: Right, so one more thing I need to know before we talk about why you're here, Julie, and that's the name of your insurance company.

卡尔:对了,在我们讨论你为什么来这里之前,我还需要知道一件事,朱莉,就是你的保险公司的名字。

JULIE: It's Cawley Life Insurance, that's C-A-W-L-E-Y.

朱莉:是考利人寿保险,拼写是C-A-W-L-E-Y。

CARL: Excellent, thank you so much.

卡尔:好的,谢谢你。

CARL: Now Julie, let's look at how we can help you.

卡尔:朱莉,让我来看看能帮到你什么。

So tell me a little about what brought you here today.

告诉我你今天为什么来这儿。

JULIE: Well, I've been getting a pain in my knee, the left one.

朱莉:好的,我左边膝盖有点疼。

Not very serious at first, but it's gotten worse, so I thought I ought to see someone about it.

一开始不是很严重,但现在情况更糟了,所以我想我应该找个医生看看。

CARL: That's certainly the right decision.

卡尔:这当然是正确的决定。

So how long have you been aware of this pain?

你感觉到这种痛苦有多久了?

Is it just a few days, or is it longer than that?

只有几天,还是更久?

JULIE: Longer. It's been worse for the last couple of days, but it's three weeks since I first noticed it.

朱莉:更久。最近几天情况更糟了,但我最开始发现膝盖疼已经是三周以前了。

It came on quite gradually though, so I kind of ignored it at first.

它是逐渐疼起来的,所以我一开始有点忽视它。

CARL: And have you taken any medication yourself, or treated it in anyway?

卡尔:那你有没有自己服药,或者用任何方法治疗过?

JULIE: Yeah, I’ve been taking medication to deal with the pain, Tylenol, and that works OK for a few hours.

朱莉:有的,我一直在服用药物来缓解疼痛,泰诺,药效能持续几个小时。

But I don't like to keep taking it.

但我不喜欢一直吃那个药。

CARL: OK. And what about heat treatment?

卡尔:好的。那热治疗呢?

Have you tried applying heat at all?

你试过热敷吗?

JULIE: No, but I have been using ice on it for the last few days.

朱莉:没有,但最近几天我一直在用冰。

CARL: And does that seem to help the pain at all?

卡尔:那对疼痛有帮助吗?

JULIE: A little, yes.

朱莉:有一点儿。

CARL: Good. Now you look as if you're quite fit normally?

卡尔:很好。看起来你通常情况下都很健康对吧?

JULIE: I am, yes.

朱莉:是的。

CARL: So do you do any sport on a regular basis?

卡尔:那你有固定做什么运动吗?

JULIE: Yes, I play a lot of tennis.

朱莉:有,我经常打网球。

I belong to a club so I go there a lot.

我加入了一个俱乐部,所以经常去那里。

I'm quite competitive so I enjoy that side of it as well as the exercise. But I haven't gone since this started.

我很喜欢竞技,所以我很享受运动的竞技性和锻炼本身。但自从膝盖开始疼我就没去过了。

CARL: Sure. And do you do any other types of exercise?

卡尔:好的。你还做过其他运动吗?

JULIE: Yeah, I sometimes do a little swimming, but usually just when I'm on vacation.

朱莉:有啊,我有时也游泳,但通常只是在度假的时候。

But normally I go running a few times a week, maybe three or four times.

一般我一周会跑几次步,大概三四次。

CARL: Hmm. So your legs are getting quite a pounding.

卡尔:嗯。所以你的腿承受了挺大的冲击。

But you haven't had any problems up to now?

但到目前为止你还没有遇到任何问题吧?

JULIE: No, not with my legs.

朱莉:没有,我的腿从没出过问题。

I did have an accident last year when I slipped and hurt my shoulder, but that's better now.

去年我确实经历了一场事故,当时我滑倒了,伤到了肩膀,但现在好多了。

CARL: Excellent. And do you have any allergies?

卡尔:太好了。你有过敏症吗?

JULIE: No, none that I'm aware of.

朱莉:据我所知没有。

CARL: And do you take any medication on a regular basis?

卡尔:你有没有定期服药?

JULIE: Well, I take vitamins but that's all I'm generally very healthy.

朱莉:我只吃维生素,但大体上来说我还是很健康的。

CARL: OK, well let's have a closer look and see what might be causing this problem.

卡尔:好吧,让我们仔细看看是什么导致了这个问题。

If you can just get up…

如果你能站起来……

上一题

剑14 Test 1 Section 4

下一题

剑14 Test 2 Section 2