首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑15 Test 4 Part 1
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 1-10 
Complete the form below. 
Write ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer. 

 
Customer Satisfaction Survey
Customer details
Name: Sophie Bird 
Occupation:  1  
Reason for travel today:  2  

Journey information 
Name of station returning to:  3  
Type of ticket purchased: standard 4   ticket 
Cost of ticket:  5 £   
When ticket was purchased: yesterday 
Where ticket was bought:  6  

Satisfaction with journey 
Most satisfied with: the wifi 
Least satisfied with: the 7  this morning 

Satisfaction with station facilities 
Most satisfied with: how much 8   was provided 
Least satisfied with: lack of seats, particularly on the  9  
Neither satisfied nor dissatisfied with: the 10   available

PART 1

MAN: Hello. Do you mind if I ask you some questions about your journey today?

男:您好。您介不介意我问您一些关于今天的旅行的问题?

We’re doing a customer satisfaction survey.

我们正在做客户满意度调查。

SOPHIE: Yes. OK. I’ve got about ten minutes before my train home leaves.

苏菲:没问题。你问吧。十分钟后我要搭乘火车回家。

I’m on a day trip.

我参加的是一日行。

MAN: Great. Thank you. So first of all, could you tell me your name?

男:太好了。谢谢您。首先,请问您叫什么名字?

SOPHIE: It’s Sophie Bird.

苏菲:我叫苏菲·伯德

MAN: Thank you. And would you mind telling me what you do?

男:谢谢。请问您可以告诉我您的职业吗?

SOPHIE: I’m a journalist.

苏菲:我是个记者。

MAN: Oh really? That must be interesting.

男:真的吗?那一定很有趣。

SOPHIE: Yes. It is.

苏菲:是的。的确是这样。

MAN: So was the reason for your visit here today work?

男:您今天来这里是为了工作吗?

SOPHIE: Actually, it’s my day off.

苏菲:实际上,今天我休班。

I came here to do some shopping.

我来这里是为了购物。

MAN: Oh right.

男:知道了。

SOPHIE: But I do sometimes come here for work.

苏菲:但是我偶尔到这里工作。

MAN: OK. Now I’d like to ask some questions about your journey today, if that’s OK.

男:嗯。现在如果可以的话,我想问您一些关于今天旅行的问题。

SOPHIE: Yes. No problem.

苏菲:你说吧。没问题。

MAN: Right, so can you tell me which station you’re travelling back to?

男:好的,您能告诉我您要回到哪个车站吗?

SOPHIE: Staunfirth, where I live.

苏菲:斯当佛斯,我在那里住。

MAN: Can I just check the spelling? S-T-A-U-N-F-I-R-T-H?

男:请问是这么拼吗?S-T-A-U-N-F-I-R-T-H,对吗?

SOPHIE: That’s right.

苏菲:是的。

MAN: And you travelled from there this morning?

男:您是这个早上过来的吗?

SOPHIE: Yes.

苏菲:是的。

MAN: OK, good. Next, can I ask what kind of ticket you bought?

男:好的,知道了。接下来,能问下您买的哪种票吗?

I assume it wasn’t a season ticket, as you don’t travel every day.

我猜不是季票,因为您也不是每天都来。

SOPHIE: That’s right. No, I just got a normal return ticket.

苏菲:是的。我买的就是普通的往返票。

I don’t have a rail card so I didn’t get any discount.

我没有铁路卡所以没有打折。

I keep meaning to get one because it’s a lot cheaper.

我一直想要弄一张因为那样会便宜很多。

MAN: Yes - you’d have saved 20% on your ticket today.

男:是的。如果有的话,您的票价今天可以打八折。

So you paid the full price for your ticket?

所以您买的是全价票了?

SOPHIE: I paid £23.70.

苏菲:我花了23.70磅。

MAN: OK. Do you think that’s good value for money?

男:知道了。您觉得物有所值吗?

SOPHIE: Not really. I think it’s too much for a journey that only takes 45 minutes.

苏菲:并没有。我觉得对于一趟只有45分钟的行程来说太贵了。

MAN: Yes, that’s one of the main complaints we get.

男:是的,我们收到的最多的抱怨也是这个。

So, you didn’t buy your ticket in advance?

那么,您没有提前买票吗?

SOPHIE: No. I know it’s cheaper if you buy a week in advance but I didn’t know I was coming then.

苏菲:没有。我知道提前一周买票会更便宜但是我那时候并不知道我会来。

MAN: I know. You can’t always plan ahead. So, did you buy it this morning?

男:了解了。有的事儿很难提前计划。那么,您是今天早上买的票吗?

SOPHIE: No, it was yesterday.

苏菲:不是,是昨天。

MAN: Right. And do you usually buy your tickets at the station?

男:好的。您经常在车站买票吗?

SOPHIE: Well, I do usually but the ticket office closes early and I hate using ticket machines.

苏菲:我确实经常在售票处买票,但是售票处很早就关门。我不喜欢用售票机。

I think ticket offices should be open for longer hours.

我觉得售票处的营业时间应该更长。

There’s always a queue for the machines and they’re often out of order.

售票机前很多人排队,有时很没有秩序。

MAN: A lot of customers are saying the same thing.

男:很多顾客和您说的一样。

SOPHIE: So to answer your question …

苏菲:至于你刚才的问题。

I got an e-ticket online.

我在网上买的电子票。

MAN: OK. Thank you. Now I’d like to ask you about your satisfaction with your journey.

男:了解了。谢谢您。现在我想问您一些关于旅行满意度的问题。

So what would you say you were most satisfied with today?

今天的旅行您最满意的是什么?

SOPHIE: Well, I like the wifi on the train.

苏菲:火车上提供无线网络,我很喜欢。

It’s improved a lot. It makes it easier for me to work if I want to.

网速提高很多。如果我要工作的话也更方便。

MAN: That’s the first time today anyone’s mentioned that.

男:今天还没有人说到这个。

It’s good to get some positive feedback on that.

能得到一些积极的反馈真好。

SOPHIE: Mmm.

苏菲:嗯。

MAN: And, is there anything you weren’t satisfied with?

男:今天有什么不满意的吗?

SOPHIE: Well, normally, the trains run on time and are pretty reliable but today there was a delay; the train was about 15 minutes behind schedule.

苏菲:平时火车总是准时到站,这一点很值得信赖。但是今天火车晚点了,晚了15分钟。

MAN: OK. I’ll put that down.

男:好的。我会记下来。

Now I’d also like to ask about the facilities at this station.

现在我想知道有关火车站设施的情况。

You’ve probably noticed that the whole station’s been upgraded.

您也许已经注意到了整个火车站已经翻新升级了。

What are you most satisfied with?

您最满意的是什么?

SOPHIE: I think the best thing is that they’ve improved the amount of information about train times etc.

苏菲:我觉得最好的就是他们增加了有关火车班次时间等等的信息。

That’s given to passengers - it’s much clearer - before there was only one board and I couldn’t always see it properly - which was frustrating.

旅客们看时间看得更清楚了。之前只有一个板子,我经常看不清上面的字,这很令人沮丧。

MAN: That’s good. And is there anything you’re not satisfied with?

男:那就好。有什么不满意的吗?

SOPHIE: Let’s see … I think things have generally improved a lot.

苏菲:我想想。我觉得普遍来说已经完善了很多。

The trains are much more modern and I like the new café.

火车更加现代化了,我也喜欢新的咖啡厅。

But one thing is that there aren’t enough places to sit down, especially on the platforms.

但是确实有一个不满意的地方,那就是车站,尤其是站台上的座椅不够。

MAN: OK - so I’ll put ‘seating’ down, shall I, as the thing you’re least satisfied with?

男:好的,我把它记成您最不满意的事项?

SOPHIE: Yes. OK.

苏菲:可以。没问题。

MAN: Can I ask your opinion about some of the other facilities?

男:我能问问您对其他设施的看法吗?

We’d like feedback on whether people are satisfied, dissatisfied or neither satisfied nor dissatisfied.

我们希望得到客户的回应,不管是满意还是不满意还是无意见。

SOPHIE: OK.

苏菲:可以。

MAN: What about the parking at the station?

男:车站停车方便吗?

SOPHIE: Well to be honest, I don’t really have an opinion as I never use it.

苏菲:说实话,因为我没用过,我也没什么看法。

MAN: So, neither satisfied nor dissatisfied for that then.

男:那就是无意见。

SOPHIE: Yes, I suppose so …

苏菲:是的,我觉得是。

MAN: OK, and what about …?

男:好的,那……

上一题

剑15 Test 3 Part 4

下一题

剑15 Test 4 Part 2