首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑15 Test 3 Part 1 Q1-10
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 1-10
Complete the notes below.
Write ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.

Employment Agency: Possible Jobs
First Job
Administrative assistant in a company that produces 1   (North London)

Responsibilities
· data entry
· go to 2   and take notes
· general admin
· management of 3  

Requirements
· good computer skills including spreadsheets
· good interpersonal skills
· attention to 4  

Experience
· need a minimum of 5   of experience of teleconferencing

Second Job
Warehouse assistant in South London

Responsibilities
· stock management
· managing 6  

Requirements
· ability to work with numbers
· good computer skills
· very organised and 7  
· good communication skills
· used to working in a 8  
· able to cope with items that are 9  

Need experience of
· driving in London
· warehouse work
· 10   service

SALLY: Good morning. Thanks for coming in to see us here at the agency, Joe.

萨利:早上好。乔,十分感谢你来公司见我。

I’m one of the agency representatives, and my name’s Sally Baker.

我是机构的代表之一,我叫萨利·贝克。

JOE: Hi Sally. I think we spoke on the phone, didn’t we?

乔:你好,萨利。我想我们之前通过电话,对吗?

SALLY: That’s right, we did.

萨利:没错。

So thank you for sending in your CV.

感谢你发来你的简历。

We’ve had quite a careful look at it and I think we have two jobs that might be suitable for you.

我们已经认真地看过了。我觉得目前可能有两份适合你的工作。

JOE: OK.

乔:好的。

SALLY: The first one is in a company based in North London.

萨利。第一份来自伦敦北部的一家公司。

They’re looking for an administrative assistant.

招聘的是行政助理。

JOE: OK. What sort of company is it?

乔:好的。经营什么的公司?

SALLY: They’re called Home Solutions and they design and make furniture.

萨利:是一家设计制作家具的公司,叫做家装解决者。

JOE: Oh, I don’t know much about that, but it sounds interesting.

乔:是吗?我对它并不了解,但听起来不错。

SALLY: Yes, well as I said, they want someone in their office, and looking at your past experience it does look as if you fit quite a few of the requirements.

萨利:是的,正如我刚才说到的,他们想要招聘一些办公室员工。你之前的经验看起来确实挺符合他们的要求的。

So on your CV it appears you’ve done some data entry?

从简历上看,你之前做过数据录入工作,是吗?

JOE: Yes.

乔:是的。

SALLY: So that’s one skill they want.

萨利:这也正是他们希望员工掌握的技巧。

Then they expect the person they appoint to attend meetings and take notes there …

另外,他们希望他们招聘的员工能够出席会议并做好会议笔记。

JOE: OK. I’ve done that before, yes.

乔:好的。我之前也做过这些。

SALLY: And you’d need to be able to cope with general admin.

萨利:而且你要能适应总务部的工作。

JOE: Filing, and keeping records and so on? That should be OK.

乔:归档,然后做记录这些?应该没问题。

And in my last job I also had to manage the diary.

上一份工作还需要我整理工作日志。

SALLY: Excellent. That’s something they want here too.

萨利:太好了。这也是他们要求的工作技能。

I’d suggest you add it to your CV - I don’t think you mentioned that, did you?

我建议你把这些经验加到你的简历中,我记得你之前好像没提到,是吗?

JOE: No.

乔:没有。

SALLY: So as far as the requirements go, they want good computer skills, of course, and they particularly mention spreadsheets.

萨利:说到要求,熟练的电脑技能当然也是必须的。他们还特别提到了电子制表软件。

JOE: That should be fine.

乔:这些应该也没问题。

SALLY: And interpersonal skills - which would be something they’d check with your references.

萨利:还要有人际交往能力,他们可能会在你的推荐信中确认这个。

JOE: I think that should be OK, yes.

乔:我觉得没问题。

SALLY: Then they mention that they want someone who is careful and takes care with details - just looking at your CV, I’d say you’re probably alright there.

萨利:还有他们提到了希望应聘者细心认真,注意细节。看你的简历,我觉得你可能也很符合。

JOE: I think so, yes. Do they want any special experience?

乔:我觉得也是。需要特别的工作经验吗?

SALLY: I think they wanted some experience of teleconferencing.

萨利:我觉得他们希望应聘者有过电话会议工作的经验。

JOE: I’ve got three years’ experience of that.

乔:我之前有过三年的经验。

SALLY: Let’s see, yes, good.

萨利:我看看,哦,是的。

In fact they’re only asking for at least one year, so that’s great.

事实上,他们要求的是至少有一年的工作经验,太棒了。

So is that something that might interest you?

所以这份工作你感兴趣吗?

JOE: It is, yes. The only thing is, you said they were in North London so it would be quite a long commute for me.

乔:是的。唯一的就是你刚才提到他们是在伦敦北部,所以对我来说通勤时间会很长。

SALLY: OK.

萨利:理解了。

SALLY: So the second position might suit you better as far as the location goes; that’s for a warehouse assistant and that’s in South London.

萨利:要是说地点的话,第二份工作也许更适合你。伦敦南部的一家公司在招聘仓库助理。

JOE: Yes, that would be a lot closer.

乔:这样距离就近多了。

SALLY: And you’ve worked in a warehouse before, haven’t you?

萨利:你之前在仓库工作过,对吗?

JOE: Yes.

乔:是的。

SALLY: So as far as the responsibilities for this position go, they want someone who can manage the stock, obviously, and also deliveries.

萨利:说到这份工作的职责,很明显,他们希望应聘者能够管理库存和交货。

JOE: That should be OK.

乔:这应该没问题。

You’ve got to keep track of stuff, but I’ve always been quite good with numbers.

这份工作需要员工记录数字,而我对数字一向很在行。

SALLY: Good. That’s their first requirement.

萨利:太好了。这是第一个要求。

And they want someone who’s computer literate, which we know you are.

他们还希望应聘者精通电脑,我知道这对你来说也没有问题。

JOE: Sure.

乔:确实。

SALLY: Then they mention organisational skills.

萨利:然后他们还说到了组织技能。

They want someone who’s well organised.

他们希望应聘者做事情要有条理。

JOE: Yes, I think I am.

乔:好的,我觉得我还行。

SALLY: And tidy?

萨利:还要利落。

JOE: Yes, they go together really, don’t they?

乔:是的,这两者是一致的,对不对?

SALLY: Sure. Then the usual stuff; they want someone who can communicate well both orally and in writing.

萨利:确实。剩下的就是平常的要求了。他们希望应聘者有良好的口头和书面表达能力。

JOE: OK. And for the last warehouse job I had, one of the things I enjoyed most was being part of a team.

乔:知道了。我之前在仓库工作的时候,最享受的一件事儿就是成为团队的一员。

I found that was really essential for the job.

我发现这对做好工作是十分重要的。

SALLY: Excellent. Yes, they do mention that they want someone who’s used to that, yes.

萨利:你说得太对了。是的,他们确实提到了希望应聘者能够习惯团队合作。

Now when you were working in a warehouse last time, what sorts of items were you dealing with?

好了。你上次在仓库工作是什么时候?你主要处理什么物品?

JOE: It was mostly bathroom and kitchen equipment, sinks and stoves and fridges.

乔:主要是浴室和厨房设备,水槽、炉灶和冰箱。

SALLY: So you’re OK moving heavy things?

萨利:你能够搬重物吗?

JOE: Sure. I’m quite strong, and I’ve had the training.

乔:当然。我身体很强壮,我之前接受过培训。

SALLY: Good. Now as far as experience goes, they mention they want someone with a licence, and that you have experience of driving in London - so you can cope with the traffic and so on.

萨利:好的。说到经验,招聘单位希望应聘者有驾照,还要有在伦敦驾驶的经验。这样你可以应付交通情况等等。

JOE: Yes, no problem.

乔:好的,没问题。

SALLY: And you’ve got experience of warehouse work … and the final thing they mention is customer service.

萨利:你有过在仓库工作的经验……最后一项就是客户服务。

I think looking at your CV you’re OK there.

我记得从你的简历上看你这方面还不错,

JOE: Right. So what about pay?

乔:是的。薪酬怎么样呢?

Can you tell me a bit more about that, please …

麻烦你告诉我一些关于报酬的信息……

下一题

剑15 undefined