JUDY: Good morning. Total Insurance.
茱迪:早上好!这里是TOTAL保险公司。
Judy speaking, how may I help you?
我是茱迪,请问有什么可以帮您?
MICHAEL: I recently shipped my belongings from overseas back here to Australia and I took out insurance with your company.
迈克尔:最近从海外寄了一些东西来澳大利亚,当时我购买了你们公司的保险。
Some items were damaged during the move so I need to make a claim.
我寄的东西有一些在运送过程中损坏了,所以我现在要申请理赔。
What do I have to do?
有哪些手续要办呢?
JUDY: Okay, well first I need to get a few details about this.
茱迪:好的。我先来核对一些具体信息。
Can you give me your name please?
请问您的姓名是?
MICHAEL: Yes. It's Michael Alexander.
迈克尔:好的。迈克尔·亚历山大。
JUDY: Okay. And your address please?
茱迪:好的。请问您的住址是?
MICHAEL: My old address or my current one?
迈克尔:是我的旧住址还是现在的?
JUDY: Your current one.
茱迪:现在的。
MICHAEL: It's 24 Manly Street, Milperra near Sydney.
迈克尔:在悉尼边上,米尔佩拉,曼利街24号。
JUDY: What was the suburb, sorry?
茱迪:是什么地方来着?
MICHAEL: Milperra. M-I-L-P-E-R-R-A.
迈克尔:米尔佩拉,M-I-L-P-E-R-R-A。
JUDY: Right. Now, who was the shipping agent Mr Alexander?
茱迪:好的。接下来,亚历山大先生,请问您的货运代理商是谁?
MICHAEL: You mean the company we used?
迈克尔:你是说我当时选的货运公司吗?
JUDY: Yes, the company who packed everything up at the point of origin.
茱迪:是的,最开始给您打包的那家公司。
MICHAEL: Oh, it was ... er ... First Class Movers.
迈克尔:哦,我选的是……呃……是First Class Movers。
JUDY: Okay ... where were the goods shipped from?
茱迪:好的……是从哪儿寄过来的?
MICHAEL: China, but the ship came via Singapore and was there for about a week.
迈克尔:是从中国寄来的,不过货轮经过了新加坡并且在那儿停了大概一周。
JUDY: Don't worry, all of that information will be in the documentation. Now, the dates.
茱迪:没事儿,这些信息存档里应该都有。接下来是日期。
Do you know when the ship arrived?
您知道货轮什么时候到达的吗?
MICHAEL: It left on the 11th of October and got to Sydney on the 28th of November.
迈克尔:货船10月11日离开,11月28日到的悉尼。
JUDY: Okay. I need one more thing.
茱迪:好的。我还需要最后一项信息。
There's a reference number.
我需要一个编号。
It should be in the top right-hand corner of the pink form they gave you.
应该在粉色的运单的右上角。
MICHAEL: Let me have a look.
迈克尔:我来找找看。
I have so many papers.
我这儿单子太多了。
Yes, here it is. It's 601 ACK.
啊,有了。是610 ACK。
JUDY: Thanks.
茱迪:谢谢。
下一题
剑8 undefined