WOMAN: But now let's look at these modules.
女:我们先来看一些课程模块。
You'll need to start thinking about which ones you'll definitely want to study.
你需要确定哪些是你明确想学的。
The first one here is Gender Studies in Latin America.
第一个是关于南美洲性别问题的研究。
PAUL: Mmm ...
保罗:嗯……
WOMAN: It looks at how gender analysis is reconfiguring civil society in Latin America.
女:它主要是研究性别分析是如何重建南美洲社会结构的。
Women are increasingly occupying positions in government and in other elected leadership positions in Latin America.
在南美洲,女人逐渐在政府或其他领导岗位任职。
I think you'd find it interesting.
我觉得你会喜欢的。
PAUL: If it was to do with people in the villages rather than those in the public sphere, I would.
保罗:如果是关于普通村民而不是公众人物的话,我想我可能会感兴趣。
WOMAN: Okay. What about Second Language Acquisition?
女:好吧。那关于第二外语习得的怎么样?
PAUL: Do you think I'd find that useful?
保罗:你觉得会对我有帮助吗?
WOMAN: Well, you've had some practical experience in the field, I think it would be.
女:你在这方面有一些实际经验,我觉得会。
PAUL: I hadn't thought about that.
保罗:我还没想过这些。
I'll put that down as a definite, then.
那就记下它吧。
WOMAN: Okay. What about Indigenous Women's Lives. That sounds appropriate.
女:好的。关于原住民女性生活的呢?听起来不错。
PAUL: I thought so too, but I looked at last year's exam questions and that changed my mind.
保罗:我也觉得, 但我看了去年的考试题目,所以改变主意了。
WOMAN: Don't judge the value of the course on that.
女:不要凭借考试题目来判断课程的价值。
Maybe, talk to some other students first and we can talk about it again later.
或许你可以先跟其他学生探讨一下,然后再选。
PAUL: Okay.
保罗:好的。
WOMAN: Yes. And lastly, will you sign up for Portuguese lessons?
女:恩,最后,你会报葡萄牙语课吗?
PAUL: My Spanish is good, so would I find that module easy?
保罗:我西班牙语挺好的,这样学葡萄牙语会轻松些吗?
WOMAN: Not necessarily. Some people find that Spanish interferes with learning Portuguese ... getting the accent right too.
女:不一定。有些人觉得西班牙语会干扰葡萄牙语的学习,以及语音的学习。
It's quite different in a lot of ways.
这两门语言有很多不同。
PAUL: Well, I'd much sooner do something else, then.
保罗:额,那我还是学点别的吧。
WOMAN: Alright. Now, what we need to do is ...
女:好的。现在我们要……
下一题
剑8 undefined