A
a group playing music.
B
a display of instruments.
C
a video about the festival.
A
see well.
B
hear clearly.
C
pay less.
NINA: Hi, George! Glad you're back, Loads of people have phoned you.
妮娜:啊,乔治!你回来太好了,一堆人打电话找你。
GEORGE: Really?
乔治:真的啊?
NINA: I felt just like your secretary!
妮娜:我都快成你秘书了!
GEORGE: Sorry! I went into the library this afternoon to have a look at a newspaper and I came across something really interesting.
乔治:不好意思啊!我下午去图书馆看报纸去了,结果发现了一个很有意思的东西。
NINA: What? A book?
妮娜:啥呀?一本书吗?
GEORGE: No, a brochure from a summer festival - mainly Spanish music.
乔治:不是,是一个夏日节庆的宣传册,主要是一些关于西班牙音乐的。
Look, I've got it here.
我把宣传册带回来了,你看……
NINA: Spanish music? I really love the guitar.
妮娜:西班牙音乐?我超喜欢吉他!
Let's have a look.
我看看。
So what's this group 'Guitarrini'?
这个叫“Guitarrini”的乐队是表演什么的?
GEORGE: They're really good.
乔治:他们很棒。
They had a video with all the highlights of the festival at a stand in the lobby to the library, so I heard them.
图书馆大厅有一个展架在放节日活动精华剪辑的视频,我听了一点他们的演奏。
They play fantastic instruments - drums and flutes and old kinds of guitars.
他们的演奏很出色——鼓、笛子,还有一些古典吉他。
I've never heard anything like it before.
我从来没听过这样的演奏。
NINA: Sounds great.
妮娜:听起来不错啊。
GEORGE: Okay. Shall we go then? Spoil ourselves?
乔治:那我们去不去?犒劳一下自己。
NINA: Yes, let's.
妮娜:好啊,一起去!
GEORGE: The only problem is there aren't any cheap seats ... it's all one price.
乔治:有个问题啊,没有便宜的票……所有票都一个价。
NINA: Well, in that case we could sit right at the front - we'd have a really good view.
妮娜:这样的话我们就坐前排好了——看得清楚一些。
GEORGE: Yeah, though I think that if you sit at the back you can actually hear the whole thing better.
乔治:那倒是,不过我觉得坐在靠后一些音效更好一些。
NINA: Yes. Anyway we can decide when we get there.
妮娜:也是。没关系,我们到了现场再说吧。
下一题
剑8 undefined