首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑8 Test 1 Section 1 Q3-10
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 3-10
Complete the form below.
Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
10  

NINA: So will you fill in the form or shall I?

妮娜:那这个表是你填还是我来填?

GEORGE: I'll do it. Name: George O'Neill.

乔治:我来吧。姓名:乔治·奥尼尔。

Address: 48 North Avenue, Westsea.

住址:西海北大街48号。

Do you remember our new postcode?

你记得咱们这儿的新邮编吗?

Still can't remember it.

我到现在还记不住。

NINA: Just a minute - I've got it written down here. WS6 2YH.

妮娜:等会儿,我记了。是WS6 2YH。

Do you need the phone too?

电话号码要吗?

GEORGE: Please. I'm really bad at numbers.

乔治:要!数字什么的我真记不住。

NINA: 01674 553242.

妮娜:01674 553242。

So, let's book two tickets for Guitarrini.

好的。订两张Guitarrini的票。

GEORGE: Okay. If you're sure £7.50 each is all right.

乔治:你要是觉得7.5英镑的票价能接受的话就没问题了。

How do you feel about the singer?

歌剧有兴趣吗?

NINA: I haven't quite decided.

妮娜:我还没想好呢。

But I've noticed something on the booking form that might just persuade me!

不过表上有一项挺吸引我的。

GEORGE: What's that then?

乔治:哪一项啊?

NINA: Free refreshments!

妮娜:餐饮免费!

GEORGE: Really?

乔治:真的吗?

NINA: Yes, look here. Sunday 17th of June.

妮娜:对呀,你看……6月17号星期天。

Singer, ticket £6.00 includes drinks in the garden.

歌剧,票价6英镑,含花园的酒水。

GEORGE: Sounds like a bargain to me!

乔治:听起来很划算啊。

NINA: Yes, let's book two tickets for that.

妮娜:对呀。我们也订两张票吧。

So, what else? I'm feeling quite keen now!

还有什么吗?我都迫不及待了。

How about the pianist on the 22nd of June?

这场6月22号的钢琴演奏怎么样?

GEORGE: Anna Ventura? I've just remembered that's my evening class night.

乔治:安娜·文图拉的演奏吗?我突然想起来那晚我有课。

NINA: That's okay. I'll just have to go on my own - but we can go to the Spanish dance and guitar concert together, can't we?

妮娜:没事儿。我自己去就好了。西班牙舞和吉他演奏会我们能一起去吗?

GEORGE: Yes– I'm sure Tom and Kieran would enjoy that too.

乔治:当然。汤姆和基兰也会很喜欢的。

Good heavens -£10.50 a ticket!

天哪……门票10.5英镑!

I can see we're going to have to go without food for the rest of the week - we'll need to book four!

我们这周都不用吃饭了……我们要订四张!

NINA: Wish we were students - look! Children, Students and Senior Citizens get a 50% discount on everything.

妮娜:我们要是还在学校就好了……你看!儿童、学生和老年人所有项目半价!

GEORGE: If only!

乔治:别多想了!

下一题

剑8 undefined