首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑6 Test 3 Section 1 Q1-10
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 1-10
Complete the form below.
Write ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.

 
OPENING A BANK ACCOUNT

Example 
Application for a Current bank account

Type of current account: The 1 '   ' account
Full name of applicant: Pieter Henes
Date of birth: 2  
Joint account holder(s): No
Current address: 3   Exeter
Time at current address: 4  
Previous address: Rielsdorf 2, Utrecht, Holland
Telephone: 
work 5  
home 796431
Occupation: 6  
Identity (security): Name of his 7    : Siti
Opening sum:
8    
to be transferred from Fransen Bank, Utrecht
Statements: Every 9  

Requests: 
Supply information about the bank's 
10   service

PIETER: Good morning. I'd like to open a bank account, please.

皮特:早上好。我想要开立一个银行账户。

WOMAN: Certainly. If you'd like to take a seat, I'll just get some details from you.

女士:没问题。你可以先坐一下,我这就给你整理一些信息。

It won't take long.

不会耽搁太久的。

PIETER: Thanks.

皮特:谢谢。

WOMAN: Is it a current account or a deposit account you wanted?

女士:您想要开的是活期账户还是定期账户呢?

PIETER: A current account.

皮特:一个活期账户。

WOMAN: Right. I've got the application form here then.

女士:好的。我手头这有申请表。

We have different types - I see you've got our leaflet there.

我们有不同种类的活期账户,我看你有我们宣传单。

PIETER: I've decided on the one called 'Select.'

皮特:我决定了一种叫做“精选”的活期账户。

WOMAN: Right, that's fine, so, first of all, can I have your full name please?

女士:好的,没问题,那么首先可以告诉我你的全名吗?

PIETER: Yes, it's Pieter Henes. That's P-I-E-T-E-R.

皮特:好的,皮特亨尼斯。是P-I-E-T-E-R。

WOMAN: Is it H-E-double N-E-S?

女士:然后是H-E-双写N-E-S吗?

PIETER: Uh, only one N actually.

皮特:不,事实上只是一个N。

It's a less common spelling of the name.

我名字的拼写不是很常见。

WOMAN: Oh, right. OK.

女士:哦,没错。好的。

And what's your date of birth please?

你的生日是什么时候呢?

PIETER: The twenty-seventh of the first, nineteen seventy-three.

皮特:1973年的第一个月,27号。

WOMAN: Right. And will this be a joint account?

女士:好的。然后您需要申请一个联名账户吗?

PIETER: No, just myself.

皮特:不用,只是我个人的。

WOMAN: OK, fine.

女士:好的。

And where are you living, Mr. Henes?

亨尼斯先生您的居住地址在哪里呢?

PIETER: 15. Riverside.

皮特:河边路15号。

WOMAN: Is that all one word?

女士:是一个完整的单词吗?

PIETER: Yes.

皮特:是的。

WOMAN: Exeter?

女士:埃克塞特吗?

PIETER: Yes.

皮特:是的。

WOMAN: How long have you been at your present address?

女士:您在目前这个地址住了多长时间了呢?

Er, is it more than two years?

超过两年时间了吗?

PIETER: Ah, just two weeks actually.

皮特:啊,事实上只住了两周时间。

I only arrived in the country a month ago.

我一个月前刚来到这个国家。

I'm from Holland.

我来自荷兰。

WOMAN: Oh, that's fine.

女士:好的。

But we normally ask for a previous address in that case.

不过这样的话通常我们需要询问您之前的居住地址。

PIETER: Oh yes, well, it's Rielsdorf 2.

皮特:好的,是里尔斯多夫2号。

That's R-I-E-L-S-D-O-R-F 2, Utrecht.R-I-E-L-S-D-O-R-F 2,

由特莱彻。

WOMAN: Holland. OK. Thank you.

女士:荷兰。好的。谢谢。

Do you have a daytime telephone number?

您有白天联系的电话号码吗?

PIETER: Yes, I think the number at my office is six-oh-six-two-nine-five.

皮特:我记得我办公室电话是606295。

Um, just a minute, I'd better check.

等一下,我最好核对一下。

Oh no sorry, six-one-six.

呃,哦不好意思,是616。

I'm not used to it yet.

我还不太熟悉这个电话。

Would you like my home number too?

你还需要我家里的电话号码吗?

WOMAN: Yes please.

女士:是的,请说一下。

PIETER: It's seven-nine-six-four-three-one.

皮特:是796431。

WOMAN: Are they both local numbers?

女士:这两个都是本地电话号码吧?

PIETER: Yes.

皮特:是的。

WOMAN: Right. And your occupation?

女士:好的。然后您的职业是?

PIETER: Well, I'm in Britain as a project manager, but that's not my main job.

皮特:嗯,我在英国是一个项目经理,不过这并不是我的主要工作。

I'm an engineer by profession.

我是一个专业工程师。

WOMAN: I see. I think I'll put that then. It's shorter!

女士:了解了。我写这个吧。这个短一些!

Now we usually ask for a piece of information which we can use to check your identity, for security reasons.

然后为了核对您的身份我们通常会询问一些信息,为了确保安全的原因。

You know, if you phone us.

你知道的,如果您打电话给我们的时候。

PIETER: Like, erm, my wife's first name?

皮特:比如,我想想,我爱人的名字?

WOMAN: Mother's might be better.

女士:母亲的名字更好一些。

It's less likely to be known.

不太会被人知道。

PIETER: OK. Hers is Siti.

皮特:好的。她的名字是西缇。

WOMAN: Siti?

女士:西缇?

PIETER: Yes, S-I-T-I. It's Indonesian.

皮特:是的,S-I-T-I。是印度尼西亚人。

WOMAN: Fine. And how much would you like to open your account with?

女士:好的。那么您打算用多少资金来开户呢?

We usually ask for a minimum sum of £50. That's about €75.

我们通常需要最低金额50镑。大概75欧元。

PIETER: Well, I'm going to transfer €2,000 from my Dutch account, just till I get paid.

皮特:嗯,我打算从我的荷兰账户转入2000欧元,得等我拿到工资。

In fact, I wanted to ask you about that.

其实,我想问下你。

What's the best way to do it?

该怎么做最好呢?

WOMAN: It depends which bank you're with.

女士:这得取决于你是哪家银行。

PIETER: It's the Fransen Bank in Utrecht.

皮特:是由特莱彻的弗兰森银行。

WOMAN: OK, fine. I'll check that in a minute.

女士:好的。我稍后看看这家银行。

If we have links with them we can do a direct transfer.

如果我们跟他们有合作业务的话我们就可以直接转账了。

But it's not a big problem either way. Um, let's see.

不过总的来说不是什么大问题。我看看啊。

How often would you like to receive statements?

您打算多久接受一次银行账单呢?

PIETER: I haven't really thought.

皮特:我还没仔细想过。

Um, what's the usual thing?

通常是怎样的呢?

WOMAN: It's up to you.

女士:这取决于你自己。

Some people like them weekly.

有的人每周都要账单。

PIETER: Oh, no, that's too often.

皮特:不用,这太频繁了。

Can I have them sent, urn, once a month?

我能申请......呃......一个月寄一次吗?

WOMAN: Yes, that's fine. Is there anything else?

女士:可以啊,没问题。还有其他问题吗?

PIETER: I was thinking of registering for your internet service at some stage.

皮特:我在考虑以后某个时间注册你们的网银服务。

WOMAN: Oh, yes. Would you like me to send you information about that?

女士:可以啊。你需要我给你把相关信息发给你吗?

PIETER: Please, yes.

皮特:好的,谢谢。

WOMAN: And would you like to receive information about the bank's other services - insurance, loans, anything like that?

女士:那么您还想接收银行其他服务的信息吗,比如保险啊,贷款啊之类的?

PIETER: Hmm, I don't think so, thanks.

皮特:嗯,先不用了,谢谢。

WOMAN: That's OK then. And one last thing, if you agree…

女士:那么好吧。最后一件事,如果您同意……

下一题

剑6 undefined