首页 > 雅思练习 > 雅思听力真题 > 剑6 Test 2 Section 2 Q15-17
详解
原文
00:00
Questions 15-17
Complete the table below.
Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.

15  
16  
17  

CUSTOMER: Hello. Um my family and I are staying here in Trebirch for a week or two and we wanted to know about the train services.

顾客:你好。我和我的家人在特里波池停留一到两周时间,我们想了解一下火车的运营信息。

We're hoping to do a few local trips.

我们想在当地旅游一圈。

RAILPERSON: OK. Well, I can give you lots of details about all the trains going from Trebirch in the South West.

车站员工:好的。我可以给你很多有关位于西南的特里波池车站的发车信息。

This leaflet will be very helpful but I can tell you some of the main things.

这个传单很有用,不过我可以告诉你一些主要的内容。

We've got two main train stations in the town.

我们有两个主要的车站。

King Street is for local commuter lines and regional services.

国王街车站发出的火车是本地通勤线路以及当地的一些服务。

CUSTOMER: What about trains to London?

顾客:有去伦敦的火车吗?

I'll need to go there on business for one day.

我得去那办一天事。

RAILPERSON: Then you need to go to Central Station - that's for all the national services.

车站员工:那么你就得去中心车站了,那里的车发往全国各地。

There are regular trains to London.

那里有日常发往伦敦的火车。

They leave Trebirch every half hour on weekdays and every hour at weekends.

平日从特里波池出发每半小时一趟,周末是每一小时一趟车。

It takes about two hours, a bit longer on Sundays.

路途需要用两个小时,周日的话用的时间会略长。

You've got a choice of first and second class and there's a buffet car - though refreshments are included in the cost of a first class ticket.

你可以选择头等车厢或者二等车厢,还有一个餐车——不过茶点小吃是包含在头等座车票价格内的。

CUSTOMER: Ah right. Um, and have you got any information on different ticket types?

顾客:好的。那么你有这些不同类型车票相关的信息吗?

RAILPERSON: Yes. There's a range of ticket prices depending on when you travel and when you buy your ticket.

车站员工:有的。有一系列的车票价格范围,取决于你的出行时间以及购票时间。

There's a standard open ticket which doesn't have any restrictions.

有一种标准开放式的车票没有任何限制。

This can be bought in advance or on the day.

可以提前买也可以当天购买。

You can also get various discounted tickets.

你还可以买到多种打折车票。

A popular one is called the Supersave and, er, this is OK for travel after 8.45.

有一种买的人最多的叫做超级划算车票,而且,嗯,在早上8点45分后出行。

Then there is the Special ticket, which is valid for travel after 10.15.

还有一种是特殊车票,只能在上午10点15分后出行。

The Special tickets are also valid for travel at weekends.

这种特殊车票周末也是可以用的。

The cheapest tickets are called Advance and you have to buy them at least six days ahead.

最便宜的车票叫做预付车票,得提前最少6天购买。

Only a certain number are available and you have to make seat reservations for these.

而且数量有限所以你需要提前预定座位。

下一题

剑6 undefined